Hungary
Hungary
Orbanadam89

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170115-112230.png
    Screenshot_20170115-112230.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
Would help if it was in English as not everyone can read whatever language that is in.

There is close to no way this is the official release date. Given the latest string of news, we will be lucky if we play the game this year. Either a demo or a "this feature will be made available in future upgrade" route appears like their only escape road...

...Stinks of "PLACEHOLDER" to me. Unless there's an official confirmation, I'd advise exercising caution.

are you sure tornado???

can we become friends coz i never had any gt friends to play on line with thank for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
March 31st is a common ending time for fiscal quarters, and sometimes even the fiscal year in some countries where allowed.

Exactly, March 31st is a placeholder for the end of the fiscal year in Japan.

In Japan,[21] the government's financial year is from 1 April to 31 March. The fiscal year is represented by the calendar year in which the period begins, followed by the word nendo (年度); for example the fiscal year from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 is called 2016–nendo.

I wouldn't put much stock into it.

March 31st is a common ending time for fiscal quarters, and sometimes even the fiscal year in some countries where allowed.

I'm not sure I get your point. Sure Sony's new fiscal year starts on April 1st, but are you suggesting they could release an unfinished product on a pure accounting angle?

I'm not sure I get your point. Sure Sony's new fiscal year starts on April 1st, but are you suggesting they could release an unfinished product on a pure accounting angle?

It does happen, when products absolutely must ship in a certain fiscal quarter or year no matter what to balance the books for that year/quarter. But in this case I think it's just being used as a placeholder because someone has told them it would be out this fiscal year. I doubt it actually will be, but who knows. If Sony deem they need the cash injection this year, they may force it out.

It is truly staggering that people still don't get that there is NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE until it is officially announced.

But nobody said this is an official release date, this is either a possible release date or more likely a placeholder

That's if you ignore the idea of people implementing their own decals.

But atleast there is some sort of an editor, we haven't seen any of the demos use it so I was fearing another course maker situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back