Release date ;)

• Thread starter MrAdam89
  • 234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!. I'm still bedding that we will get a release date from PD on March 26 2017.:)

You still never actually explained why that theory made any sense, you just kept telling us we didn't understand you. So, it makes sense to announce the release date on the first day of the Formula 1 season because......?

Why does it have to make sense?. And why do you keep responding to about that same thing again.
It's like you won't let me have a thought about something. All I take from your response to me is that you accuse me to be absolutely stupid. Nuff said. I thought we ended our discussion last time.
It was just a thought that came to my mind, that I thought would be needed interesting. Nothing more.
Personal, we are all wrong, until PD themselves announce a new release date.

I do not always agree with you @Samus , and I accept that you not always agree with me, but don't tell in any order that I'm wrong, or a thought that I have about something can't be possible, until we all know the exact release date, we are all just guessing in the air. And I know this is an open forum, but we all can't agree with everything, or have the same opinions. I don't have any problems with you don't follow me in that regard, and you don't agree with me, but I have a problem when you say and claim that my thoughts aren't possible, because, how do you know that. I don't have a problem ending up being totally wrong.
Have you?. Because you aswell could end up being totally wrong.

And last. I would very much appreciate in the future when I post something that you don't get, or you are misunderstanding, just PM me instead. Because i have to admit, English is not my born languish, and I would like to have the opportunity too defend what I originally meant.

Cheers:cheers:.

Why does it have to make sense?. And why do you keep responding to about that same thing again.
It's like you won't let me have a thought about something. All I take from your response to me is that you accuse me to be absolutely stupid. Nuff said. I thought we ended our discussion last time.
It was just a thought that came to my mind, that I thought would be needed interesting. Nothing more.
Personal, we are all wrong, until PD themselves announce a new release date.

I do not always agree with you @Samus , and I accept that you not always agree with me, but don't tell in any order that I'm wrong, or a thought that I have about something can't be possible, until we all know the exact release date, we are all just guessing in the air. And I know this is an open forum, but we all can't agree with everything, or have the same opinions. I don't have any problems with you don't follow me in that regard, and you don't agree with me, but I have a problem when you say and claim that my thoughts aren't possible, because, how do you know that. I don't have a problem ending up being totally wrong.
Have you?. Because you aswell could end up being totally wrong.

And last. I would very much appreciate in the future when I post something that you don't get, or you are misunderstanding, just PM me instead. Because i have to admit, English is not my born languish, and I would like to have the opportunity too defend what I originally meant.

Cheers:cheers:.

I replied because last time you snapped at me when I questioned your reasoning behind the theory, telling me I didn't understand your point but failing to explain where I went wrong. I appreciate English is not your first language, hence why I wanted you to clarify.

No, I do not think you're stupid and I don't think you're wrong, because it is just an opinion. All I did was question your opinion, which is rather common for a discussion board. You are free to question any of my opinions, or anyone elses.

You could be wrong. I could be wrong. I've been very wrong before, @Chrunch Houston will attest to that. In the long run, it really doesn't matter but to be honest we've little else to talk about here, might as well discuss opinions and ideas.

I was simply trying to understand your train of thought on GTS being announced at the first F1 race. That's all.

so again, sincerely I ask, please explain your theory so we may discuss it.

Thanks @Samus :cheers:, I feel we are on the same line:tup::). I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to chain GT Sport with F1, because that was not my initial thoughts at all.
And from what we know so far, there will be these two FIA championships, the FIA manufacturers Cup, and the FIA Nations Cup running in GT Sport, I thought, if PD would do something interesting, that could be them choosing the king of Motorsport classes that F1 is, to announce the release date on the day the F1 season starts. I'm not convinced that GT Sport will get launched in March anymore, but we could get a new release date in March. I really hope that they come forward with a new release date, because the waiting has been too long now. There haven't been any gaming events in my country, and I haven't got the chance to try it out myself yet. When the event in Germany was on I didn't have the time available to travel to Germany. Cheers:cheers:

Tesco have a date on there listing for gt sport 30/6/17

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170119-150019.png
    Screenshot_20170119-150019.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 101
Tesco have a date on there listing for gt sport 30/6/17

Until several retailers corroborate on a release date they can be assumed placeholder/made up by the single retailer. As it stands, they're all different, so obviously not real/direct from Sony.

When there is a real date from Sony, all retailers will have it.

well, like the last date we had its on a friday but come on Sony, you should have prevented confusion on the date by just by saying a quater

Didn't we do all this last year?
March?
Early?
2016?
2017?

Due process.
First Sony has to give an official release date. Afterwards, that date must be delayed. After that, presumably a game that needs a year+ in updates.
Yes?
No?

Really.

Maybe we'll get a release date along with the huge GTPlanet update that will happen this month? 💡

But in all seriousness, if Nissan announced that they would use GT Sport for the 2017 GT Academy, then wouldn't PD need to release the game for people to even enter the competition's inaugural time trial?

Maybe we'll get a release date along with the huge GTPlanet update that will happen this month? 💡

But in all seriousness, if Nissan announced that they would use GT Sport for the 2017 GT Academy, then wouldn't PD need to release the game for people to even enter the competition's inaugural time trial?
Last year's Time Trials were at public venues. Don't know why they did it like that, but nothing saying it has to be DLC.

Easy answer: plans change. Nissan could use the same approach it did in 2016 if need be.

Last year's Time Trials were at public venues. Don't know why they did it like that, but nothing saying it has to be DLC.

Because there was no game. The original plan was for those live events in certain countries earlier in the year and then everyone else would take part via GT Sport once it launched in November. Obviously that didn't happen, and so GTA 2016 ended up only including Mexico, Indonesia, Australia, North Africa, Thailand, and the Philippines.

What will they do this year? Well, either hope that PD actually manage to release a game in time or just do it at public events again.

Because there was no game. The original plan was for those live events in certain countries earlier in the year and then everyone else would take part via GT Sport once it launched in November. Obviously that didn't happen, and so GTA 2016 ended up only including Mexico, Indonesia, Australia, North Africa, Thailand, and the Philippines.

What will they do this year? Well, either hope that PD actually manage to release a game in time or just do it at public events again.

Didn't they once release a stand alone GT for GT Academy? I cant remember if it was pre GT5 ? It was on the ps3 though.

Didn't they once release a stand alone GT for GT Academy? I cant remember if it was pre GT5 ? It was on the ps3 though.

They did but evidently PD were too far behind work to do that this time. They cancelled the beta and then still couldn't get the full game out.

or maybe it being PD is waiting on all the Sonys to give the game the green flag then we get our new release date (had a reminder there a check that games had to go though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back