Ride 4

• Thread starter Jtheripper
  • 738 comments
Canada
Mtl
Screenshot_2020-05-14-10-23-07.png

We are thrilled to announce that the latest chapter of the RIDE franchise will be launched on October 8th. Get ready to live the competition like never before! The ultimate two-wheel racing experience for all bike lovers will bring the challenge to a whole new level of realism.

RIDE 4 features a cutting-edge level of visual fidelity, bringing to life authentic and lifelike replicas of the most iconic motorcycles, and a unique gameplay experience, with a completely renewed Career mode, that brings you into fast-paced challenges all over the world and culminate with ultimate Championships with the most powerful Sportbikes, including a brand-new Endurance mode, the hardest challenge that only the best virtual riders can face. Discover the extreme level of realism and authenticity with dynamic lighting and weather conditions, and Pit Stops for tires and fuel management.

All bike models in RIDE 4 have been created from the ground up using the most advanced technologies and the original CAD and 3D scans of real models. On track, Laser and Drone scanning enable a never seen before level of accuracy in reproducing the most beloved and iconic tracks, an adrenaline-filled journey all over the world!

Reaching to top in RIDE 4 is not an easy journey, the competition gets tougher thanks to the proprietary technology A.N.N.A., a revolutionary Artificial Intelligence based on neural networks enables an incredible level of challenge, with cleverer and faster opponents.

The Multiplayer mode now features dedicated servers that make the gameplay incredibly smooth and gratifying, to let you focusing on what really matters: victory!

RIDE 4 will be released on October 8th, 2020 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM.

Endurance mode, the hardest challenge that only the best virtual riders can face. Discover the extreme level of realism and authenticity with dynamic lighting and weather conditions, and Pit Stops for tires and fuel management.
Cool.., didn't see any info yet, tks.

Edit: strange i did click to reply to your post above, it doesnt show it.

Last edited:
Reaching to top in RIDE 4 is not an easy journey, the competition gets tougher thanks to the proprietary technology A.N.N.A., a revolutionary Artificial Intelligence based on neural networks enables an incredible level of challenge, with cleverer and faster opponents.
^ I have no faith that this will turn out well. :lol:

Eh. I skipped Ride 2 for R3 and that was probably for the best. So long as they're keeping this up, I might jump sequels again. Good enough games, but it doesn't seem worth it to play them back to back, given Milestone's record with QA, career design, and AI.

Supprising direction for a motorcycle game. Endurance racing, tire management and pit stops. I was looking for more tracks(VIR,24hr Le Mans,Road Atlanta). Also more bike diversity like 70s sport bikes,sport touring,top selling and more race bikes. (CB,KS/HD Vrod,Sportster/moto gp,SBK,AMA). Endurance will be good and is always a pick for me.

Last edited:
65 bikes :eek: sounds like quite a comprehensive season pass.
Its actually pretty standard for the Ride series, they have a habit of putting a lot of content into season passes.

New tracks confirmed: Canadian Park, Interlagos, Mugello, Phillip Island, Road Atlanta, Snetterton, Utah International, Virginia, Tsukuba and Suzuka.

Just noticed dynamic weather and time of day, isn't that new to the series?

Wow.. Road Atlanta and VIR are in my top 3 tracks requested. Plenty of elevation and long straight. With 65 dlc bikes I hope they can get more variety in the game. (70s sport bikes, sport cruisers...)

Last edited:
Just curious, where does the Ride series stand with regards to physics/handling/"realism" when compared to the MotoGP series?
Ride 3 is pretty good with lively handling with sport bikes, good helmet view feel and sounds, ai is bad.
Motogp19 you feel better the grip and twisting of the bike and can control slides better. I haven't tried the race bikes much though in ride 3.
Motogp19 is a thrill to try handle the full gp bikes but fun.

Gp is more sim in career design. Ride 3 is unlock bikes progression events.
Ride 4 will have the better ai of motogp 19.

Ride 3 is pretty good with lively handling with sport bikes, good helmet view feel and sounds, ai is bad.
Motogp19 you feel better the grip and twisting of the bike and can control slides better. I haven't tried the race bikes much though in ride 3.
Motogp19 is a thrill to try handle the full gp bikes but fun.

Gp is more sim in career design. Ride 3 is unlock bikes progression events.
Ride 4 will have the better ai of motogp 19.
Can you tell me about RIDE 2?
Right now RIDE 2 is pretty cheap on PSN. The only bike game i had played so far is MotoGP 19. Although is a great game, i'm not very good at it. :lol:
What can i expect from RIDE 2? It's more arcade than RIDE 3? Easy to play?

Back