RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Looks like one to have some fun with...so many tunes...so little time ;) its 5am here been up since 3:30 testing lol...not sure what time it is where you're at but it looks like we have the same crazy sleeping habits...like no sleep lol

:P There are lot more cars coming, like this Tjaarda Mustang GT 550R Fast and Furious fantasy replica car :P

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_28.jpg

@KazaMR2, @Firehound427, And the 1st stage Blackbird Wangan Midnight :P It will have 400PS for now ( good for 300+kmh) - I think 467HP - stock Yellowbird is ok too, waiting for more input on suitable power :) It will have real world toe alignment, weight distribution, suspension and LSD, camber is possible, but will make the car harder to drive :(

Special Stage Route 7_25.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Ridox. Re the Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 just ran my first lap at Nordschleife to lay down a baseline and get the feel for the car. I was a little slow @ 7:16xxx. I am fairly strong in the first half of the track up to the carousel. Then has a minor slip around one the right handers and got my ass end into the sand trap a little...still managed a clean lap.
Tires: RH
Downforce: 150
Final gear: 3.775

First impressions is that she's a little loose. That first up hill...at the crest she gets some air and does a little wheelie lol. This car needs speed to get it to stick...plain and simple and still a little torquie on the corner exits and wants to throw your ass around. I am not sure if its more the torque at this point or the bumps... Or maybe a bit of both. The final gear I will move up and test @ 3.830 as I had some room on the final straight.

Anyway just thought I would share my tests so far and will see if I can put a dent into that time and bring it down well into the 6 minute mark.

Last edited:
Hey Ridox. Re the Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 just ran my first lap at Nordschleife to lay down a baseline and get the feel for the car. I was a little slow @ 7:16xxx. I am fairly strong in the first half of the track up to the carousel. Then has a minor slip around one the right handers and got my ass end into the sand trap a little...still managed a clean lap.
Tires: RH
Downforce: 150
Final gear: 3.775

First impressions is that she's a little loose. That first up hill...at the crest she gets some air and does a little wheelie lol. This car needs speed to get it to stick...plain and simple and still a little torquie on the corner exits and wants to throw your ass around. I am not sure if its more the torque at this point or the bumps... Or maybe a bit of both. The final gear I will move up and test @ 3.830 as I had some room on the final straight.

Anyway just thought I would share my tests so far and will see if I can put a dent into that time and bring it down well into the 6 minute mark.

Try to keep the rev above 6.5K rpm at all times, shift down if necessary, it's a bit counter intuitive :) Usually short shifting helps, but not with the Amuse :lol:
I would also suggest lower the rear ARB to 4 or 3, then increase rear toe in to 0.14 to 0.28 :)

Try to keep the rev above 6.5K rpm at all times, shift down if necessary, it's a bit counter intuitive :) Usually short shifting helps, but not with the Amuse :lol:
I would also suggest lower the rear ARB to 4 or 3, then increase rear toe in to 0.14 to 0.28 :)

Thanks will do. Actually short shifting to me is a given with this car and my driving style... I would be in the field or up against the fence otherwise.

Thanks will do. Actually short shifting to me is a given with this car and my driving style... I would be in the field or up against the fence otherwise.

Around 3k to 6k rpm, the Amuse produces a lot of torque, on lower gear from 1st to 3rd, it will be very prone to wheel spin if revving from that rpm range :) When I drove it at green hell, I keep the engine at over 6.5k at all times.

Around 3k to 6k rpm, the Amuse produces a lot of torque, on lower gear from 1st to 3rd, it will be very prone to wheel spin if revving from that rpm range :) When I drove it at green hell, I keep the engine at over 6.5k at all times.

Just ran a lap took one notch off the roll bar to 4. Gained 3.5 sec on the lap. Did t touch the toe get.

Yeah... Wheel spin I got Lol. Its hard to keep the rpms in that range all the time lol. Especially entering a corner then on corner exit. Tukuba short shifting helped...especially just last the tire...when going back up thru the gears you get in that band where there is so much torque...so I just shift my way up rather quickly whilst staying on full power right up to the braking section before that hard right into the straight.

I will for sure be more mindful of my rpms and see exactly where I am at. I don't normally look at them...just go by feel and sound

Ridox...So I just watched one of my replays on Nordschleife. My working rpms range is 6800-8500 area for the most part. Shifting at 9200. There is the odd occasion I dip below 6000 ...maybe 5800. Watching the replay and its there where you really see the benefits of keeping the rpm high and the negatives when dipping into the lower rpm band....to be honest.. I don't usually watch my rpms ...too much other things going on lol...like keeping on the track ;)

Hey Ridox, I'm trying your Aston gt3,Mc obt's not a bad car, but it's a bit slow... Tested (as usually) at eiger and Monza (few laps, just to test top speed), it's in the range of the 'vette, but feelings are waaaay better. Top speed is a bit lower of other gt3s (285/290 km/h) but at eiger we are over two seconds behind the McLaren! :lol: At Monza lap time is aligned to other gt3s (excluding the Mc obviously:lol:). Two "problems" : upshift from 1st to 2nd is very very slow, revs drops incredibly; the car is a bit drifty in the exit of the corners, even if I'm very smooth (consider that usually I'm aggressive, so my smoothness is not that smooth:lol:)
However is fun to drive, but I'm the feeling that I'm always away from the limit, and then SBAM! I'm out of the track.

I forgot to say that I'm driving the flat floor version ;)

Hey Ridox, I'm trying your Aston gt3,Mc obt's not a bad car, but it's a bit slow... Tested (as usually) at eiger and Monza (few laps, just to test top speed), it's in the range of the 'vette, but feelings are waaaay better. Top speed is a bit lower of other gt3s (285/290 km/h) but at eiger we are over two seconds behind the McLaren! :lol: At Monza lap time is aligned to other gt3s (excluding the Mc obviously:lol:). Two "problems" : upshift from 1st to 2nd is very very slow, revs drops incredibly; the car is a bit drifty in the exit of the corners, even if I'm very smooth (consider that usually I'm aggressive, so my smoothness is not that smooth:lol:)
However is fun to drive, but I'm the feeling that I'm always away from the limit, and then SBAM! I'm out of the track.

I forgot to say that I'm driving the flat floor version ;)

The Vantage GT3 with flat floor indeed slower than the rest of GT3 replicas, it's similar in performance to the Jaguar G3, mainly due to overweight at 1350+kg :( Over 100kg heavier than the McLaren, and even with 600+HP, the flat floor adds a lot of drag ( downforce ).

The only way to make it quicker is to use higher final drive gear ratio, this reduces top speed.

For the 1st gear to 2nd, make sure you shift up at redline on 1st ( close to 100kmh ),as for the drifty exit, it's got massive torque :lol:

For reference, the real Camaro GT3 when tested at Monza early this year hits 279kmh top speed :)

Ridox, you can make the Akio's Devil Z on Nissan Fairlady Z'07, Nissan 350Z or Nissan Fairlady Z JGTC GT500 Base Model. Why you say that is not possible for now?

Ridox, you can make the Akio's Devil Z on Nissan Fairlady Z'07, Nissan 350Z or Nissan Fairlady Z JGTC GT500 Base Model. Why you say that is not possible for now?

Because Devil Z is an S30 Fairlady, not the Z33 or Z34 or a race car :) I have made a Devil Z themed car, it's listed on the OP, a Best Motoring feature car tuned by Star Road Garage. We can't put turbo on S30 in GT6, not without hybriding.

S30 is 240Z :) I don't have CFW PS3 so I won't make GT6 hybrid, not yet, but I do have Devil Z on GT5, a complete authentic replica with L28 Twin Turbo engine swap - 600+HP to 800+HP. I built many hybrid cars back in GT5.
How many power has that Akio S30? Is because S30= 240Z... I recommend you buying all upgrades, including the Nitrous.

And we can't hybrid GT5 anymore without CFW, because if we want to do it, we've to downgrade the update to 2.07

How many power has that Akio S30? Is because S30= 240Z... I recommend you buying all upgrades, including the Nitrous.

And we can't hybrid GT5 anymore without CFW, because if we want to do it, we've to downgrade the update to 2.07

Devil Z has 600+HP, and when it had RB engine transplant, it had over 800HP if not mistaken.

I'm aware of the GT5 latest version issue, that's why I have reverted to older version - no online :)

Devil Z has 600+HP, and when it had RB engine transplant, it had over 800HP if not mistaken.

I'm aware of the GT5 latest version issue, that's why I have reverted to older version - no online :)
Then you could put the 240Z'71 (the base model) to highest power as possible. Put nitrous at 100%.

Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
James Bond For Your Eyes Only Replica ( Real World Setup )

Tuned to replicate Lotus Esprit Turbo James Bond
featured in For Your Eyes Only driven by Roger Moore
Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

CAR : Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Tire : Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 210 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque: 219.8 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.2%
Weight: 1220 kg
Ballast : 170 kg
Ballast Position : 38
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 418

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Standard Size or +1 Inch Up - BBS RS painted in Saddle Tan ( from Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63 )
Car Paint : Hot Lava ( from Scion FR-S '12 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH Springs and Bilstein Damper with Real World Alignment Setup ( 375/275 )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 6.70 4.91
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.9 ( real life range 0.7+-0.2 front, 0.9+-0.2 rear )
Toe Angle: -0.20 0.47 ( real life toe out 0.20degree+-0.10 front, toe in 0.40degree+-0.07 rear )

LSD - Quaife ATB Helical LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brake Balance:
5/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/3, for ABS 1 5/3 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I built this replica out of interest when a member asked about replicating the James Bond Lotus Esprit Turbo featured in For Your Eyes Only visually :)

I did some research, collecting information on the car, getting suspension, weight, LSD and power figure from various dedicated Lotus site and forums.

First of all, power is at 210HP to replicate 1981 Lotus Esprit Essex Turbo S3 power. Weight is at 1220kg with real life distribution at 42/58, ballast is used to achieve the weight specification.

For suspension, I have collected various information on coilover kits and springs for Lotus Esprit Turbo. I decided to use Eibach Spring set with 375lb/in front and 275lb/in rear, a highly recommended spring rate combo by Lotus workshop for road and track. Most springs for the Lotus Esprit, even the stock one are lower at the rear to give better stability and traction balance.

Damper has been tuned for balance of braking/entry and traction in mid corner to exit. Real world alignment has also been used on both camber and toe. Real life recommended alignment for Esprit up to S4 :
Camber : -0.7+-0.2 front, -0.9+-0.2 rear
Toe Angle : toe out 0.20degree+-0.10 front, toe in 0.40degree+-0.07 rear

For LSD, I used Quaife ATB Helical LSD, replicated with medium preload and locking on acceleration side. This gives distinct behavior like Quaife LSD is famous for :)

I tuned and tested this car mainly at Tsukuba, with only 418PP and comfort soft, it managed 1:08.051 :eek: on test lap. It should be able to post 1:07s, which is quick for such an old car with only suspension and LSD tweaks :D

When driving the Lotus, keep in mind that there's a lot of weight at the rear, steer with throttle on exit, minimize jerking the steering input, being smooth, slow in fast out will result in great lap time. There's a sweet spot when traction limit is reached, when the rear outside started to slip, keep the steering steady, reduce throttle a bit to maintain balance.

ENJOY :cheers:

The real car :

Lotus_Turbo_Esprit_James_Bond_007.jpg
ib, CS, 10 minutes Races, Camber used, ABS 0 - James Bond Win! 👍

ib, CS, 10 minutes Races, Camber used, ABS 0 - James Bond Win! 👍

James chose a good car :lol: So, it won with stock power, any issues with handling when using real life camber setup ? It drives really great on SH tire, but still good too on CH tire ( real life tires IMO - back in 1980 :lol: ), just needs to drive much slower in pace :lol:

Hey Ridox, re the Carbon R (R34) '04, just wanted to let you know I posted a little vid on YouTube, of me driving this thing on Nurburgring Nordschliefe. In fairness and to give credit where credit is due, I said a little something about you and the work you do in appreciation for all the work you do for us in here, its not much, being I am sure it won't hit the million counts like you see on some of these videos, however I thought to myself, maybe some might see it and like it enough to maybe want to check out your Garage.

Hey Ridox, re the Carbon R (R34) '04, just wanted to let you know I posted a little vid on YouTube, of me driving this thing on Nurburgring Nordschliefe. In fairness and to give credit where credit is due, I said a little something about you and the work you do in appreciation for all the work you do for us in here, its not much, being I am sure it won't hit the million counts like you see on some of these videos, however I thought to myself, maybe some might see it and like it enough to maybe want to check out your Garage.

Thank you :) Will watch the video :cheers:

Just wanted to pop in and say great job on a lot of your tunes as I am enjoying your GT3 replicas in particular :cheers:Also appreciate you tune competitive flat floor cars given the pp challenges as not a lot of tuners out there doing that...really looking forward to seeing your McLaren mp4-12c GT3 replica. Anyway really enjoying the tunes as a wide selection of cars and please keep them coming :gtpflag:

Hi Ridox2JZGTE,

Thanks for your prompt response. It seems I'm a careless but brutal driver :sly:.

My playground is mainly in Ascari for quite a while. Tire would be SM or SH. Sometimes I do forget to keep a little throttle during the turning, but the consequences bother me less. Sometimes I'm too impatient - maybe jump on the gas pedal too soon, and this bothers me much more.

My major problems are:
  1. Exit of low speed corner -- I usually start applying gas around apex, and gradually squeezing it deeper. Much of the time I can sense the threshold of traction and keep a proper rotation when maintaining max allowable acceleration, but sometimes the rear tires let go suddenly.
  2. Mid-corner throttle control for those mid to high speed bends, in the range of 130~200 km/h -- very much throttle can be used in such cases. Then again, sometimes I just misjudge and too much torque causing too much rotation and finally slip.
  3. Once the tail steps out, it's hard (and mostly impossible) to save. I can't find a tune to overcome the huge inertia of its big ass. When the tail decides to let go, it's gone. It seems the only way to deal with this is prevention, not fighting against it when it already happened. However some other cars can have much better 'adjustability' mid-corner (NSX for example), larger window of maneuver near limit. That is so enjoyable. I wish I can find a tune to make this car behave like that, but fail.
As to the tune, I keep the high intial torque in LSD, and reduce the accel/decel to as low as 8/16. It seems positive for my needs, but I've not found the sweet spot, yet. And in the latest trial, I use ABR as low as 3/2. It's OK to ride on the curbs one side.

I'd be more than happy to know your furthur thoughts. :)

I do not run Ascari too often, however I think there are similarities with Nordschleife. I also think you can use very similar suspension sets up.

As for the back end wanting to leave its normal position, this is a common occurrence and something that I find myself trying to recover from almost at every corner exit, if you look at this video I posted, at the 5:42 mark, it really tries its best to get away from me.

I've found in a lot of case simply releasing the fuel helps remind the ass end where its proper place is. I know it sound relatively simple, but it works. The trick is, knowing when to let go of the fuel, not too early that you lose time and power, but being careful enough not to giv'er too much fuel that you totally bring the back end towards to front to say hello.

ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup 500PP version )
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment ACURA NSX '91 500PP ver.
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Ascari Full Track_19.jpg

CAR : ACURA NSX '91
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 406 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 284.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1225 kg
Ballast : 103 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS RE-MG in Grey / Dark Silver
Car Paint : Silverstone Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Variant 3 with ClubSport Springs / Lowered and Street Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 80 or 95 90 or 95 95
Spring Rate: 8.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.0 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.29 0.47 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - COMPTECH Complete Close Ratio Gear Set with 4.55 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.071
2nd 1.960
3rd 1.430
4th 1.120
5th 0.910
Final Gear : 4.550 ( Optional 4.44 OS Giken Final, NSX-R 4.235 Final for more top speed )

LSD - Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Ascari Full Track_18.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special replica to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is ACURA NSX '91, the 1st generation ACURA :) This build is 500PP version, suitable for racing or just cruising :P

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension uses KW V3 ClubSport Coilover Kit as the stock real life value can't be replicated in GT6, ride height can be lowered 20 to 50mm on the front and 25mm to 55mm at the rear. Damper has been tuned for street and track. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda/Acura NSX.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

Toe and camber has been slightly tweaked for this 500PP version, still within range of real world alignment values :)

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Gearing has also been updated for better performance on the track, adapting 6 speed COMPTECH Close Ratio Gear Set based on NSX-R 6 speed, I used only the 5 gears, and COMPTECH 4.55 Final also implemented for better acceleration. OS Giken Final 4.44 and NSX-R 4.235 Final are optional, use them when more top speed is needed.

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa, Laguna Seca, Streets of Willow and Tsukuba.

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real track built NSX would drive :) It made GT6 ACURA NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC, not so easy to throw around :lol:

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica
Tuned to replicate Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
featured in Fast and Furious driven by Paul Walker

CAR : Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5700 RPM
Torque: 543.7 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : -26
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 548

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- - real car has custom roll cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS RE30 in Dark Silver
Car Paint : Bay Side Blue (M)

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension -NISMO R Tune Coilover Damper Kit Road & Track Real World Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 85 ( to replicate real car ride height both in function from coilover and visually )
Spring Rate: 9.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.1 ( real life range 0.5+-0.45 front, 1.15+-0.30 rear )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.26 ( real life toe in 2mm front, toe in 4mm rear )

AERO
Rear = 80 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 6/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend 2 click higher at the rear

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have always been a fan of Nissan Skyline and Paul Walker from his Fast and Furious movies.

This replica is dedicated to the late Paul Walker, a replication of his ride in Fast and Furious 4th installment.

The real car has extensive modification, with 543HP from custom turbo, intercooler, ECU, exhaust ( NISMO NE1 Weldina ) etc. The car also have some weight reduction, with rear seat delete and removal on unnecessary bits and pieces mainly behind the front seats. Custom roll cage has also be installed. NISMO Coilover also has been installed in the real car and lowered to improve handling.

I used NISMO R Tune Coilover Kit with 9k/8k spring rate, incorporating real life alignment ( camber and toe ). Damper has been tuned for road and track with neutral balance in mind.

The rest are stock ( LSD, Torque Split and Transmission ) as in in real life specs.

I tuned and tested this R34 on many tracks - Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Nurburgring GP/F, Nordschleife, Apricot Hill, Willow Springs.

The R34 is very fun to drive on comfort soft, hope it will do the same to everyone :D

Some pictures from the car during early stage of building :

The real car :

I am working on this build today..will run it on my two normal tracks and let you kniw how the car feels

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 GT3 Base Model Max Power
( Flat Floor ver. )

Tuned to replicate Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Base Model version
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 602 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 510.6 ft-lb at 6200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.9%
Weight: 1355 kg
Ballast : 10 kg
Ballast Position : -30
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 as close it can get to near 50/50 real life spec.
Performance Points: 592

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY-
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floors Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +3 and Width +21
Wheels : Standard Size - ENKEI RS05RR in Dark Silver
Car Paint : White ( Solid ) or Chrome GT Japanese 002-C

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Custom Coilover Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 68 68
Spring Rate: 20.00 21.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 416 Sequential 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.250
Set Auto Max Speed to 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Final Gear : 3.220

LSD - 2 Way High Preload
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 20

AERO
Rear = 20 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 4/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 replica faces similar situation like the Jaguar G3, overweight at 1300+kg. The build in this version has flat floor.

I used Aston Martin official GT3 power at 600+HP and 700+Nm torque. The closest I can get to the torque is 511 ft-lb or 693Nm.

The car uses AP Twin Plate Clutch and XTrac 6 speed sequential gearbox with limited slip ramp/plate differential. Dry weight 1250kg with near 50/50 distribution.

For suspension I increased rear spring rate to 21kg/mm and ARB changed to maintain steering response with the new aero.

LSD uses high preload as usual to maintain traction with medium locking rate.

Gearing comes from XTrac 416 ratios as I couldn't find information on the gearbox model or ratios of the real car. Final gear is higher compared to the no flat floor version to maintain good acceleration at high speed.

With flat floor, the car may be a bit tight to turn, but the stability has immensely improved.

I tuned and tested at Silverstone GP, Tsukuba, Bathurst and Nurburgring GP/F.

This replica is still an evolving process, there will be tweaks here and there, any feedback is welcomed.
As expected, excellent handling, great pleasure! 👍 :)

ia, GT3 Group Series, RH, Camber used, ABS 0 (3/2) - Winner!

Wonderful Sport Car!

I am working on this build today..will run it on my two normal tracks and let you kniw how the car feels

:scared: I hope the R34 drives like in the movie :)

As expected, excellent handling, great pleasure! 👍 :)

ia, GT3 Group Series, RH, Camber used, ABS 0 (3/2) - Winner!

Wonderful Sport Car!

:embarrassed: Good to hear, let me know if there's anything need to be fixed :P

ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup 500PP version )
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment ACURA NSX '91 500PP ver.

Specs

Horsepower: 406 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 284.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1225 kg
Ballast : 103 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS RE-MG in Grey / Dark Silver
Car Paint : Silverstone Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Variant 3 with ClubSport Springs / Lowered and Street Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 80 or 95 90 or 95 95
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.0 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.29 0.47 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - COMPTECH Complete Close Ratio Gear Set with 4.55 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.071
2nd 1.960
3rd 1.430
4th 1.120
5th 0.910
Final Gear : 4.550 ( Optional 4.44 OS Giken Final, NSX-R 4.235 Final for more top speed )

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This time, the car is ACURA NSX '91, the 1st generation ACURA :) This build is 500PP version, suitable for racing or just cruising :P

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension uses KW V3 ClubSport Coilover Kit as the stock real life value can't be replicated in GT6, ride height can be lowered 20 to 50mm on the front and 25mm to 55mm at the rear. Damper has been tuned for street and track. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda/Acura NSX.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

Toe and camber has been slightly tweaked for this 500PP version, still within range of real world alignment values :)

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Gearing has also been updated for better performance on the track, adapting 6 speed COMPTECH Close Ratio Gear Set based on NSX-R 6 speed, I used only the 5 gears, and COMPTECH 4.55 Final also implemented for better acceleration. OS Giken Final 4.44 and NSX-R 4.235 Final are optional, use them when more top speed is needed.

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa, Laguna Seca, Streets of Willow and Tsukuba.

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real track built NSX would drive :) It made GT6 ACURA NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC, not so easy to throw around :lol:

ib, Supercar Festival, Monza, SS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Lost by 0.2 s to McLaren.
Amazing car, amazing Supercar! 👍

ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup version )
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment ACURA NSX '91
Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

Tire : Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower:266 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 209.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1365 kg
Ballast : 123 kg
Ballast Position : 46
Performance Points: 433

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Brilliant Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 80
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.30 0.49 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :
This time, the car is ACURA NSX '91, the 1st generation ACURA :)

Suspension uses KW V3 ClubSport Coilover Kit as the stock real life value can't be replicated in GT6, ride height can be lowered 20 to 50mm on the front and 25mm to 55mm at the rear. Damper has been tuned for street. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda/Acura NSX.

Don't expect this car to be quick, it's meant to be a what if the car has real world stock setup in GT6, something that never existed in GT6 :lol:

To test if the GT6 car is close to real world performance, I replicated the lap times posted by Acura NSX at Laguna Seca and Streets of Willow. The 3.2 ACURA NSX 2004 - 286HP/1424+kg ( only data I could find ) posted 1:32.59 at Streets of Willow Springs and 1:54.74 at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway. The '91 3.0 Acura NSX ( 266HP/1365kg ) can get close/beat the time with comfort hard :eek:, the real ACURA NSX '91 comes from factory with Yokohama A-022, so it's comparable to CH tire in GT6. I posted 1:32.1xx at Streets of Willow Springs and 1:54.8xx at Laguna Seca on 1st warm up lap ( with H shifter and clutch, it would be better )

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 ACURA NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC, not so easy to throw around :lol:

UPDATE : New Coilover set as the real stock spring rate is not available to be replicated.

ib, 10-Minute Races, CS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Winner!
Great car! 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back