RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
ib, Supercar Festival, SS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Lost by 0.2 s to McLaren.
Amazing car, amazing Supercar! đź‘Ť

ib, 10-Minute Races, CS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Winner!
Great car! đź‘Ť

So glad you are having great time racing the car :) I had many laps with the 500PP Acura NSX at Spa in sunset, just pure joy :cool: Too bad, the McLaren is still winning:mad:

So glad you are having great time racing the car :) I had many laps with the 500PP Acura NSX at Spa in sunset, just pure joy :cool: Too bad, the McLaren is still winning:mad:
McLaren has 630PP so, be it. :lol:

I've edited the post - forgot to say that was Monza fight. ;) đź‘Ť

I do not run Ascari too often, however I think there are similarities with Nordschleife. I also think you can use very similar suspension sets up.

As for the back end wanting to leave its normal position, this is a common occurrence and something that I find myself trying to recover from almost at every corner exit, if you look at this video I posted, at the 5:42 mark, it really tries its best to get away from me.

I've found in a lot of case simply releasing the fuel helps remind the ass end where its proper place is. I know it sound relatively simple, but it works. The trick is, knowing when to let go of the fuel, not too early that you lose time and power, but being careful enough not to giv'er too much fuel that you totally bring the back end towards to front to say hello.

Hi,

Not sure if you noticed my post #841 was following post #838 & 839, which was aiming V16T.

I think this 16-cylinder monster MR is quite special in handling. 'Thanks' to its massive lateral inertia at the back, not enough grip and huge torque, it's a uique combination.

Other difficult MR super cars -- Diablo GT/~GT2, F40, or even RR Yello Bird... etc. -- are not like this. After proper tuning, they all can have some proper adjustablity near the limit. That adjustability helps me catch them back if I step beyond the grip limit. But this V16T can't be tuned to have it. (or not yet? not sure... )

I can't play around the limit of this car. All I can do is avoiding the ceiling. The threshold is narrow and not very easy to judge. When in a race, unbalance tire wears makes it worse. There's often 7 or 8 left in front when the rear is at or under 4. At such moment, it turns from barely drivable to spin-out-every-corner.

I come back to this car from time to time, but TBH it's almost given up. :(

Hi,

Not sure if you noticed my post #841 was following post #838 & 839, which was aiming V16T.

I think this 16-cylinder monster MR is quite special in handling. 'Thanks' to its massive lateral inertia at the back, not enough grip and huge torque, it's a uique combination.

Other difficult MR super cars -- Diablo GT/~GT2, F40, or even RR Yello Bird... etc. -- are not like this. After proper tuning, they all can have some proper adjustablity near the limit. That adjustability helps me catch them back if I step beyond the grip limit. But this V16T can't be tuned to have it. (or not yet? not sure... )

I can't play around the limit of this car. All I can do is avoiding the ceiling. The threshold is narrow and not very easy to judge. When in a race, unbalance tire wears makes it worse. There's often 7 or 8 left in front when the rear is at or under 4. At such moment, it turns from barely drivable to spin-out-every-corner.

I come back to this car from time to time, but TBH it's almost given up. :(
Lol...well that's why we come back to the impossibles, gives us a challenge. I know this maybe a silly question, however on your tire wear issue....have you tried staggering the compound? Maybe putting harder tires in the rear then making some minor suspension adjustments to make up for the lost traction??

It's a dilemma. Harder tire lasts longer but gives less grip. However the rear end of this monster need both of grip and endurance.

I don't know if it's doable to compensate a more slippery rear end by suspension tuning. The basic physics doesn't allow us to obtain more grip in a given car and given conditions. In this case we can only reduce the front end grip to find a new balance for the more slippery tail.

That is, the result will inevitably be an overall lower grip and a worse car to drive. :(

It's a dilemma. Harder tire lasts longer but gives less grip. However the rear end of this monster need both of grip and endurance.

I don't know if it's doable to compensate a more slippery rear end by suspension tuning. The basic physics doesn't allow us to obtain more grip in a given car and given conditions. In this case we can only reduce the front end grip to find a new balance for the more slippery tail.

That is, the result will inevitably be an overall lower grip and a worse car to drive. :(

Have you tried lowering the spring rate at the rear further ? I'll find some time to drive this car more :)

I kept the front spring rate at 15 or so (stiffest), and tried 14 or slightly less at the rear. It helped some, but not much.

And very oddly this car has very much rear down force (200 IIRC) ! So, 'theoretically' it shouldn't be too soft, or the rear ride height would be pressed too low.

I haven't found proof for this in GT6, though.

Or, the rear ride height should be increased for that. But this will step into another dilemma - higher center of gravity is not good for cornering, especially for this big ass. And, this is going to mix with the ride height glitch, which I never understand how it really goes. :embarrassed:

I kept the front spring rate at 15 or so (stiffest), and tried 14 or slightly less at the rear. It helped some, but not much.

And very oddly this car has very much rear down force (200 IIRC) ! So, 'theoretically' it shouldn't be too soft, or the rear ride height would be pressed too low.

I haven't found proof for this in GT6, though.

Or, the rear ride height should be increased for that. But this will step into another dilemma - higher center of gravity is not good for cornering, especially for this big ass. And, this is going to mix with the ride height glitch, which I never understand how it really goes. :embarrassed:

The downforce only started to really take effect above 160kmh, below that speed with only 200 Aero, not much helped the rear wheels.

If you want to see how low spring rate can make a car bottomed out, check these posts :

Hey Ridox have you noticed the R8 LMS Ultra having a tendency to sway at high speed with stock downforce?

I went to do a top speed run and brought the downforce all the way to minimum but at around 220-230 mph it sinks to the front and the sways uncontrollably. So I brought it back to stock and it did the same.

So on a hunch I minimized the front completely but brought the rear up to 500 and it disappeared until you get to the banked turn where you have to reduce speed to around 220 mph or you will lose control. Anyway to sort this out or am I right on the money?

This is on Route X by the way.

Easy fix : increase ride height to max, you see, when running at very high speed, the low clearance causes the suspension to bottom out as the downforce pushes the car downward :) Try this : set lowest downforce front and back, keep all else the same as my tune above, except max ride height. Drive to top speed at SSRX with full power 900+HP, you will notice the car gets harder to steer as it reach top speed, and no more nasty spins ( try lowest ride height for giggles ) -- BEWARE with highest ride height, meaning highest drag - lower top speed and heavy steering :)

ALTERNATIVELY : Set hardest spring rate set on my tune : 19.64kg/mm front and 27.88kg/mm rear, with min downforce ( allow highest top speed ), set ride height to 80 front and 80 rear, with this setup I can top 400kmh and maintain 390+kmh at the banked turn with great maneuverability :) If want to experiment, lower ride height both front and rear by 1mm until you find the sweet spot :) :cheers:

EDIT : Testing 70mm front and rear ATM, with min DF and hardest spring set as on tune post :)
-- result : 407kmh top speed, stable on straight, weaved and changed lanes without drama :), but unstable on the banked turn when moving up and down the lane -have to be extra careful when moving from top to bottom lane :( I would increase to 72mm to be safe.

Testing 60mm front and rear :
-- result : stable on the straight, but a bit nervous in quick lane change. 414kmh top speed - not bad. BAD news, spins immediately when entering the banked turn at full speed, highly unstable there.

I would recommend ride height of 70mm as minimum, with extra care when changing lanes on banked turn, 72 or 75 would be my best bet.

This is good experiment, looks like the aero works great in 1.03 :)

BTW, this is all done on the tune posted above ( with max power ) and Racing Hard tire.

So, the fix is to stay above certain ride height - with stiff spring, 72-75mm, softer spring should try higher ride height.

@PsuPepperoni : This should help solve your problem with R8 LMS and Z4 GT3 :)

With only 200 aero and the speed the car is going often below 300kmh, there's less concern for bottom out even with soft springs at the rear.

Take a look at stock suspension ride height, there's a 30mm difference, lower front :) This is due to the chassis and spring/shock placement on the car. As in GT6 has a reversed ride height bug - meaning lower front/higher rear induces understeer/reduce rotation, and higher front/lower rear induces oversteer/increase rotation.

You can use stock ride height difference at 30mm for a start, this will make the car have less rotation and less prone to oversteer. This will also give level ground clearance on the car visually. Equal ride height will show the rear lower than the front visually :D

IF you find 30mm difference made the car understeer or not rotating enough, reduce it by 2mm each time and give it a go until you find a spot that works. For example, 85mm front / 115mm rear, then try 85mm/113mm and so on.

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica
Tuned to replicate Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
featured in Fast and Furious driven by Paul Walker
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5700 RPM
Torque: 543.7 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : -26
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 548

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- - real car has custom roll cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS RE30 in Dark Silver
Car Paint : Bay Side Blue (M)

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension -NISMO R Tune Coilover Damper Kit Road & Track Real World Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 85 ( to replicate real car ride height both in function from coilover and visually )
Spring Rate: 9.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.1 ( real life range 0.5+-0.45 front, 1.15+-0.30 rear )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.26 ( real life toe in 2mm front, toe in 4mm rear )

AERO
Rear = 80 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 6/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend 2 click higher at the rear

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have always been a fan of Nissan Skyline and Paul Walker from his Fast and Furious movies.

This replica is dedicated to the late Paul Walker, a replication of his ride in Fast and Furious 4th installment.

The real car has extensive modification, with 543HP from custom turbo, intercooler, ECU, exhaust ( NISMO NE1 Weldina ) etc. The car also have some weight reduction, with rear seat delete and removal on unnecessary bits and pieces mainly behind the front seats. Custom roll cage has also be installed. NISMO Coilover also has been installed in the real car and lowered to improve handling.

I used NISMO R Tune Coilover Kit with 9k/8k spring rate, incorporating real life alignment ( camber and toe ). Damper has been tuned for road and track with neutral balance in mind.

The rest are stock ( LSD, Torque Split and Transmission ) as in in real life specs.

I tuned and tested this R34 on many tracks - Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Nurburgring GP/F, Nordschleife, Apricot Hill, Willow Springs.

The R34 is very fun to drive on comfort soft, hope it will do the same to everyone :D
ENJOY :cheers:

Some pictures from the car during early stage of building :

The real car :

ib, Tour of Japan, CS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Winner! Great Car & Feeling! đź‘Ť

ib, Tour of Japan, CS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Winner! Great Car & Feeling! đź‘Ť

Nice :P Winning against Japanese super sports car :) I will post the NSX Type R '92 500PP soon, the Tjaarda Mustang Fast and Furious might also be posted.

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 is almost done, while I also have Ford GT GT3 about 75%, and another real world setup replica - some corrections also made ( PD screw this iconic car badly ), there will be a pair of car - same model but different region, any guesses :embarrassed:

HINT :

Large2clue.jpg

Hi Ridox,

@ V16T again, I tried the following last night:
  1. Soften the rear spring rate, down to 10. Yes the rear grip is up but seems not consistent. It feels sticky in the first half of slow corner, refuses to rotate. But when I push it in the second half of corner, it'd still let go without warning (as it always does). I feel the increased rear grip is presented at the wrong spot. I don't like it.
  2. Raise the rear ride height, try 65/100. As above, it refuses to rotate in the entrance of corner, but not any grippier when I need during accelerating out of a corner. So I don't like this, either.
  3. So I let the rear spring rate go back to 15 (or even more) and level the ride height for consistency.
My latest setup (with SH tire) is:
  • Spring rate: 15 / 17.5 (also tried 18 at rear and it seems fine)
  • Damping: don't remember (more or less in proportion to the spring rate)
  • ABR: 3 / 2
  • Camber: -0.4 (or -0.5) / 0.0
  • Toe: 0.00 / -0.30
  • LSD: 48 / 12 / 24
It's not a final solution, just another stage of the adaptation to this car (of course). You may see the uncommon toe out at the rear, which seems to be against common sense.

Yes, the toe out makes the tail step out in the corner, as you'd expect. But I feel such sliding is more progressive and predictable (at least to me). The big ass tends to step out earlier but only a bit, and largely maintain that manner throughout the whole bend. It'd still let go suddenly when pushed beyond its limit, but the more/earlier rotation/slight sliding would be a better alert than the original nothing-nothing-nothing-bang. (Sliding doesn't bother me, it's the sudden letting go I can't deal with.)

Please try it if you have the time, and tell me what you feel.

The most important thing I've learned in the process of tuning this car, is about driving.

And you're absolutely right that this car is not to be pushed. It does its best by 'cruising' along. I have to ditch my bad habbit of impatience on throttle.

In other more communicative cars, I'm used to push them slightly beyond the limit and let them tell me that. Then I react to their reactions. I enjoy such interactions.

This is not working in this car. I have to leave a larger margin before the 'cliff of no return' and stay in the safe zone as much as possible. Funny that it's overall faster this way due to much less mistakes. For example, when accelerating out of a corner, 90% of throttle is not any slower than 100%, but a lot more safer. All too often, the little difference of my throttle input makes huge effect in securing the tail. I just have to know and do that before it tells me.

I'm forced to relearn the throttle control by this car. Maybe it's the 'respect' it demands.

RIDOX REPLICA GARAGE

View attachment 91584

This will be the place where I will share my replicas, all of the replicas made will be done without any aids, this means, no brake assist, no TC, no ASM, no SRF, nothing :) The tires used will be mainly comfort tires. As these replicas are not for everyone, they requires certain dedication and skills. Here's hoping that my replicas would give great challenge and excitement :cheers:

Replica work list ( constantly updated )

Real Life

1. Kei Office S14 Zenki - Drift Bible version
2. Nishizao SPL AE86 Levin GT Apex - Drift Bible version
3. ZEEK Tuned MR2 GTS - Best Motoring Super Battle
4. J's Racing Honda S2000 '06 Street/Track
5. BEE Racing BNR32 GTR '89 400PS
6. Hennessey Venom 600 GTS 600HP Comfort Soft
7. Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition 402PS-Comfort Soft
8. Top Fuel Zero 1000 Turbo Monster Honda Civic Type R '97 EK9 388PS-Sports Medium
9. HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GTR Vspec '97 550PS-Sports Medium
10. HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 720PS-Sports Medium
11. SRT VIPER SRT10 '08 ACR-X '10 640HP - Sports Medium
12. Toyota TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ '97 327PS - Comfort Medium
13. Subaru BRZ S '12 TEIN SRC Test Car Replica 202HP - Comfort Soft
14. Toyota 86 GT APEXI N1 Evo Test Car - 280PS -Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
15. Nicks Forza Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 251HP - Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
16. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Hi Tech Demo Car - 245PS Comfort Soft
17. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Turbo Low Boost Demo Car - 300PS Comfort Soft
18. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Turbo High Boost Demo Car - 425+PS Comfort Soft
19. Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86 GT CS V3 Cup Car - 254HP Sports Medium to Racing Hard
20. Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86 GT CS R3 RALLY Car 266HP Sports Medium/Dirt/Snow
21. MAZDA ROADSTER TURBO JDM 172PS - Comfort Soft
22. NISSAN Silvia S13 K's BEE Racing - Best Motoring 400PS - Sports Medium
23. TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R '08 (FD2) Demo Car 276HP / 280PS - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
24. R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R '87 256HP / 260PS - 428PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
25. Mazda MX-5 SR Limited (NA,J) '97 SPEC MIATA Replica - FITT Miata Challenge version 135HP 371PP - Comfort Soft
26. ZERO SPORTS Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA BTZ003 N1 Spec 334HP 489PP - Comfort Soft
27. MINE'S BNR32.5 GT-R ATTESA-ETS PRO Spec - NISMO Skyline BNR32 GTR S-Tune '00 630PS / 621HP 567PP - Sports Medium
28. J's Racing Honda EG2 CR-X Del Sol B18C Track Racer - Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '92 239HP / 242PS 431PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
29. BMW E92 M3 GTS - BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line 444HP / 450PS 506PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
30. BMW E92 M3 GTS - BMW M3 Coupe '07 444HP / 450PS 506PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
31. SPOON Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 '06 Demo Street Car Replica 275HP 456PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
32. FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo S '08 MC Stradale 2013 Replica 460HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
34. OHLINS R&T DFV BMW E82 1M Coupe Replica based on Concept 1 Series Tii '07 335HP 475PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
35. ENDLESS TOMEI Powered - Nissan 350Z Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02 375HP / 380PS 494PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
36. AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 3.7 Selespeed version 328HP 465PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
37. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 Hot Version 2007 444HP 530PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
38. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 Tsukuba Superlap Battle 2011 444HP 530PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
39. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model Early Build Replica ( NO Flat Floor ver. ) 510HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
40. Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98 S401 STi ( Cusco LSD ver) 289HP 442PP Comfort Soft
41. Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version ) Ayrton Senna Tribute 284HP 463PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
42. ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup version ) Ayrton Senna Tribute 266HP 433PP Comfort Hard to Sports Medium
43. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica 543HP 548PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
44. Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 James Bond For Your Eyes Only Replica ( Real World Setup ) 210HP 418PP Comfort Hard to Sports Medium
45. ZERO Sports Subaru Impreza WRX Sti '01
46. ESPRIT Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R
47. AMS Alpha 9 GTR
48. Top Secret R34 GTR Time Attack
49. JUN Auto Super GTR R34
50. JUN Hyper Lemon Evo V
51. Eclipse RIDOX SUPRA ( Best Motoring Tuner Battle Royale )

FIA GT3 Replica :

1. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( Base Model ) 543HP 570PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
2. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( Blancpain / AVON British GT ) 500HP 560PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
3. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( VLN SP9 Class ) 500HP 560PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
4. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
5. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 613PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
6. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing 641HP 608PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
7. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 500HP Blancpain version 500HP 576PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
8. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Flat Floor Version )
500HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

9. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )
500HP 553PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

10. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 607PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
11. SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( No Flat Floor version ) 680HP 590PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
12. SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( Flat Floor version ) 680HP 618PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
13. Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica 500HP 533PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
14. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 596PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
15. Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model 520HP 554PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
16. Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 GT3 Base Model Max Power ( NO Flat Floor ver. ) 602HP 564PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
17. Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 GT3 Base Model Max Power ( Flat Floor ver. ) 602HP 592PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Wangan Midnight ( Akio's Devil Z is not possible yet, at least for now :) )

1. S30 Fairlady "Akuma" Z - Star Road Garage 300PS ( Hot Version feature car as driven by Dori Dori )
2. HARADA Z31 Fairlady
3. Garage ZERO Kijima "Legendary FC" RX7 Savanna Infini III FC3S 500PS
4. Takayuki Kuroki Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GTR Vspec '97 Wangan Midnight 800HP -Comfort Soft
5. Garage ZERO Kijima "Legendary FC" RX7 GT-X FC3S 492PS
6. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Early Stage 500HP Comfort Soft
7. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Full Power Stage 800HP Comfort Soft
8. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 Detuned Stage 400HP Comfort Soft
9. Yoshiaki Ishida Ferrari 288 GTO 600HP Comfort Soft
10. Maki Kamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '00 400HP 517PP Comfort Soft
11. Eiji Kamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98 450HP 534PP Comfort Soft
12. Yuji Kishida "Zero for the Roads" Honda S2000 '03 Turbo C1 Runner 300HP 470PP Comfort Soft
13. Oki from Hakone "The Touge Ace" Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Wangan Midnght 500HP 553PP Comfort Soft
14. Nobu Setoguchi C1 Runner Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 Wangan Midnght 400HP 521PP Comfort Soft
15. Shinji Ogishima C1 Runner Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 Wangan Midnght 400HP 521PP Comfort Soft
16. Tomoya ACE "R Killer" Honda Integra Type R ( DC2 ) '95 323HP / 327PS 485PP Comfort Soft
17. Makoto Mori****a Z32 Nissan Fairlady 300ZX Twin Turbo Wangan Midnight 800HP 589PP Comfort Soft
17. Makoto Mori****a Subaru Impreza GC8 STi Version VI '99 Wangan Midnight 400HP 523PP Comfort Soft
18. Tomoya ACE32R Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Vspec II '94 Wangan Midnight 600HP 561PP Comfort Soft
19. Hiramoto "The Authentic Dragon" R32 GTR
20. Shima BlackBird
21. Reina R32 GTR

Bonus Tune :

1. CUSCO Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 220PS RIDOX ver.
2. Pedders/KAAZ VY Commodore SS 296kW
3. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12 ver.1.03 - 528HP, 599PP Racing Hard
4. Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 - 630HP, 564PP Racing Hard / Sports Soft
5. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - 774HP, 600PP Racing Hard
6. Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 - Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
7. BMW Z4 GT3 '11 534HP 600PP Racing Hard
8. McLaren F1 LM '94 tuned to 650PP Sports Soft/Racing Hard
9. NISSAN GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 621HP 617PP Racing Hard
10. MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 598HP 618PP Racing Hard
11. Lotus Europa Special '72 215HP 500PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
12. Jaguar XKR-S '11 759HP 600PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
13. NISSAN OPTION Stream Z '04 600PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
14. TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R '08 (FD2) Demo Car 275HP / 279PS 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
15. Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11 380HP - 526PP Racing Hard to Racing Soft
16. LANCIA Stratos HF Stradale 252HP / 255PS 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
17. LANCIA Stratos HF Stradale 363HP / 368PS 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
18. J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 237HP / 240PS 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
19. J's Racing Honda CRZ Turbo '10 Street 245HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
20. J's Racing Honda EG2 CR-X Del Sol '92 B18C Track Racer 269HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
21. J's Racing Honda EF8 CR-X SiR '90 Street 256HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
22. FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo S '08 MC Stradale Race 391HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
23. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 352HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
24. OULLIM MOTORS Spirra Prototype '04 357HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
25. Autodelta Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA '65 Historic Touring / Rally Car 184HP 445PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard
26. SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 FITT Hot Hatch Version 274HP 470PP Sports Hard
27. Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 FITT Hot Hatch version 165HP 402PP Comfort Soft
28. Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96 Rally Car 320HP 474PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft/Dir/Snow
29. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model 550PP version ( NO Flat Floor ) 481HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
30. CIZETA-MORODER V16T '94 550PP Track Monster 521HP 550PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

I will be posting the tunes at least once a week :)
View attachment 107545

RIDOX REPLICA GARAGE

View attachment 91584

This will be the place where I will share my replicas, all of the replicas made will be done without any aids, this means, no brake assist, no TC, no ASM, no SRF, nothing :) The tires used will be mainly comfort tires. As these replicas are not for everyone, they requires certain dedication and skills. Here's hoping that my replicas would give great challenge and excitement :cheers:

Replica work list ( constantly updated )

Real Life

1. Kei Office S14 Zenki - Drift Bible version
2. Nishizao SPL AE86 Levin GT Apex - Drift Bible version
3. ZEEK Tuned MR2 GTS - Best Motoring Super Battle
4. J's Racing Honda S2000 '06 Street/Track
5. BEE Racing BNR32 GTR '89 400PS
6. Hennessey Venom 600 GTS 600HP Comfort Soft
7. Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition 402PS-Comfort Soft
8. Top Fuel Zero 1000 Turbo Monster Honda Civic Type R '97 EK9 388PS-Sports Medium
9. HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GTR Vspec '97 550PS-Sports Medium
10. HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 720PS-Sports Medium
11. SRT VIPER SRT10 '08 ACR-X '10 640HP - Sports Medium
12. Toyota TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ '97 327PS - Comfort Medium
13. Subaru BRZ S '12 TEIN SRC Test Car Replica 202HP - Comfort Soft
14. Toyota 86 GT APEXI N1 Evo Test Car - 280PS -Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
15. Nicks Forza Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 251HP - Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
16. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Hi Tech Demo Car - 245PS Comfort Soft
17. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Turbo Low Boost Demo Car - 300PS Comfort Soft
18. PowerHouse Amuse 86 GT Turbo High Boost Demo Car - 425+PS Comfort Soft
19. Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86 GT CS V3 Cup Car - 254HP Sports Medium to Racing Hard
20. Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86 GT CS R3 RALLY Car 266HP Sports Medium/Dirt/Snow
21. MAZDA ROADSTER TURBO JDM 172PS - Comfort Soft
22. NISSAN Silvia S13 K's BEE Racing - Best Motoring 400PS - Sports Medium
23. TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R '08 (FD2) Demo Car 276HP / 280PS - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
24. R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R '87 256HP / 260PS - 428PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
25. Mazda MX-5 SR Limited (NA,J) '97 SPEC MIATA Replica - FITT Miata Challenge version 135HP 371PP - Comfort Soft
26. ZERO SPORTS Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA BTZ003 N1 Spec 334HP 489PP - Comfort Soft
27. MINE'S BNR32.5 GT-R ATTESA-ETS PRO Spec - NISMO Skyline BNR32 GTR S-Tune '00 630PS / 621HP 567PP - Sports Medium
28. J's Racing Honda EG2 CR-X Del Sol B18C Track Racer - Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '92 239HP / 242PS 431PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
29. BMW E92 M3 GTS - BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line 444HP / 450PS 506PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
30. BMW E92 M3 GTS - BMW M3 Coupe '07 444HP / 450PS 506PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
31. SPOON Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 '06 Demo Street Car Replica 275HP 456PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
32. FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo S '08 MC Stradale 2013 Replica 460HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
34. OHLINS R&T DFV BMW E82 1M Coupe Replica based on Concept 1 Series Tii '07 335HP 475PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
35. ENDLESS TOMEI Powered - Nissan 350Z Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02 375HP / 380PS 494PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
36. AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 3.7 Selespeed version 328HP 465PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
37. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 Hot Version 2007 444HP 530PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
38. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 Tsukuba Superlap Battle 2011 444HP 530PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
39. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model Early Build Replica ( NO Flat Floor ver. ) 510HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
40. Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98 S401 STi ( Cusco LSD ver) 289HP 442PP Comfort Soft
41. Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version ) Ayrton Senna Tribute 284HP 463PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
42. ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup version ) Ayrton Senna Tribute 266HP 433PP Comfort Hard to Sports Medium
43. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica 543HP 548PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
44. Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 James Bond For Your Eyes Only Replica ( Real World Setup ) 210HP 418PP Comfort Hard to Sports Medium
45. ZERO Sports Subaru Impreza WRX Sti '01
46. ESPRIT Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R
47. AMS Alpha 9 GTR
48. Top Secret R34 GTR Time Attack
49. JUN Auto Super GTR R34
50. JUN Hyper Lemon Evo V
51. Eclipse RIDOX SUPRA ( Best Motoring Tuner Battle Royale )

FIA GT3 Replica :

1. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( Base Model ) 543HP 570PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
2. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( Blancpain / AVON British GT ) 500HP 560PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
3. Ferrari 458 Italia '09 GT3 Replica ( VLN SP9 Class ) 500HP 560PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
4. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
5. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 613PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
6. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing 641HP 608PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
7. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 500HP Blancpain version 500HP 576PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
8. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Flat Floor Version )
500HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

9. SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )
500HP 553PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

10. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 607PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
11. SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( No Flat Floor version ) 680HP 590PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
12. SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( Flat Floor version ) 680HP 618PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
13. Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica 500HP 533PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
14. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 596PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
15. Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model 520HP 554PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
16. Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 GT3 Base Model Max Power ( NO Flat Floor ver. ) 602HP 564PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
17. Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 GT3 Base Model Max Power ( Flat Floor ver. ) 602HP 592PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Wangan Midnight ( Akio's Devil Z is not possible yet, at least for now :) )

1. S30 Fairlady "Akuma" Z - Star Road Garage 300PS ( Hot Version feature car as driven by Dori Dori )
2. HARADA Z31 Fairlady
3. Garage ZERO Kijima "Legendary FC" RX7 Savanna Infini III FC3S 500PS
4. Takayuki Kuroki Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GTR Vspec '97 Wangan Midnight 800HP -Comfort Soft
5. Garage ZERO Kijima "Legendary FC" RX7 GT-X FC3S 492PS
6. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Early Stage 500HP Comfort Soft
7. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Full Power Stage 800HP Comfort Soft
8. Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 Detuned Stage 400HP Comfort Soft
9. Yoshiaki Ishida Ferrari 288 GTO 600HP Comfort Soft
10. Maki Kamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '00 400HP 517PP Comfort Soft
11. Eiji Kamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98 450HP 534PP Comfort Soft
12. Yuji Kishida "Zero for the Roads" Honda S2000 '03 Turbo C1 Runner 300HP 470PP Comfort Soft
13. Oki from Hakone "The Touge Ace" Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Wangan Midnght 500HP 553PP Comfort Soft
14. Nobu Setoguchi C1 Runner Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 Wangan Midnght 400HP 521PP Comfort Soft
15. Shinji Ogishima C1 Runner Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 Wangan Midnght 400HP 521PP Comfort Soft
16. Tomoya ACE "R Killer" Honda Integra Type R ( DC2 ) '95 323HP / 327PS 485PP Comfort Soft
17. Makoto Mori****a Z32 Nissan Fairlady 300ZX Twin Turbo Wangan Midnight 800HP 589PP Comfort Soft
17. Makoto Mori****a Subaru Impreza GC8 STi Version VI '99 Wangan Midnight 400HP 523PP Comfort Soft
18. Tomoya ACE32R Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Vspec II '94 Wangan Midnight 600HP 561PP Comfort Soft
19. Hiramoto "The Authentic Dragon" R32 GTR
20. Shima BlackBird
21. Reina R32 GTR

Bonus Tune :

1. CUSCO Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 220PS RIDOX ver.
2. Pedders/KAAZ VY Commodore SS 296kW
3. AUDI R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12 ver.1.03 - 528HP, 599PP Racing Hard
4. Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 - 630HP, 564PP Racing Hard / Sports Soft
5. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - 774HP, 600PP Racing Hard
6. Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 - Comfort Soft/Sports Hard
7. BMW Z4 GT3 '11 534HP 600PP Racing Hard
8. McLaren F1 LM '94 tuned to 650PP Sports Soft/Racing Hard
9. NISSAN GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 621HP 617PP Racing Hard
10. MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 598HP 618PP Racing Hard
11. Lotus Europa Special '72 215HP 500PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
12. Jaguar XKR-S '11 759HP 600PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
13. NISSAN OPTION Stream Z '04 600PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
14. TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R '08 (FD2) Demo Car 275HP / 279PS 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
15. Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11 380HP - 526PP Racing Hard to Racing Soft
16. LANCIA Stratos HF Stradale 252HP / 255PS 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
17. LANCIA Stratos HF Stradale 363HP / 368PS 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
18. J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 237HP / 240PS 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
19. J's Racing Honda CRZ Turbo '10 Street 245HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
20. J's Racing Honda EG2 CR-X Del Sol '92 B18C Track Racer 269HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
21. J's Racing Honda EF8 CR-X SiR '90 Street 256HP 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
22. FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo S '08 MC Stradale Race 391HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium
23. FEED Fujita Engineering Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A '02 352HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
24. OULLIM MOTORS Spirra Prototype '04 357HP 500PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft
25. Autodelta Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA '65 Historic Touring / Rally Car 184HP 445PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard
26. SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 FITT Hot Hatch Version 274HP 470PP Sports Hard
27. Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 FITT Hot Hatch version 165HP 402PP Comfort Soft
28. Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96 Rally Car 320HP 474PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft/Dir/Snow
29. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model 550PP version ( NO Flat Floor ) 481HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard
30. CIZETA-MORODER V16T '94 550PP Track Monster 521HP 550PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

I will be posting the tunes at least once a week :)
View attachment 107545
Have you done any prototype setups?

Hi Ridox,

@ V16T again, I tried the following last night:
  1. Soften the rear spring rate, down to 10. Yes the rear grip is up but seems not consistent. It feels sticky in the first half of slow corner, refuses to rotate. But when I push it in the second half of corner, it'd still let go without warning (as it always does). I feel the increased rear grip is presented at the wrong spot. I don't like it.
  2. Raise the rear ride height, try 65/100. As above, it refuses to rotate in the entrance of corner, but not any grippier when I need during accelerating out of a corner. So I don't like this, either.
  3. So I let the rear spring rate go back to 15 (or even more) and level the ride height for consistency.
My latest setup (with SH tire) is:
  • Spring rate: 15 / 17.5 (also tried 18 at rear and it seems fine)
  • Damping: don't remember (more or less in proportion to the spring rate)
  • ABR: 3 / 2
  • Camber: -0.4 (or -0.5) / 0.0
  • Toe: 0.00 / -0.30
  • LSD: 48 / 12 / 24
It's not a final solution, just another stage of the adaptation to this car (of course). You may see the uncommon toe out at the rear, which seems to be against common sense.

Yes, the toe out makes the tail step out in the corner, as you'd expect. But I feel such sliding is more progressive and predictable (at least to me). The big ass tends to step out earlier but only a bit, and largely maintain that manner throughout the whole bend. It'd still let go suddenly when pushed beyond its limit, but the more/earlier rotation/slight sliding would be a better alert than the original nothing-nothing-nothing-bang. (Sliding doesn't bother me, it's the sudden letting go I can't deal with.)

Please try it if you have the time, and tell me what you feel.

The most important thing I've learned in the process of tuning this car, is about driving.

And you're absolutely right that this car is not to be pushed. It does its best by 'cruising' along. I have to ditch my bad habbit of impatience on throttle.

In other more communicative cars, I'm used to push them slightly beyond the limit and let them tell me that. Then I react to their reactions. I enjoy such interactions.

This is not working in this car. I have to leave a larger margin before the 'cliff of no return' and stay in the safe zone as much as possible. Funny that it's overall faster this way due to much less mistakes. For example, when accelerating out of a corner, 90% of throttle is not any slower than 100%, but a lot more safer. All too often, the little difference of my throttle input makes huge effect in securing the tail. I just have to know and do that before it tells me.

I'm forced to relearn the throttle control by this car. Maybe it's the 'respect' it demands.

Will try the setup :) and great to to hear you are getting along well with the car :P The V16T is a bad girl that you need to spoil :embarrassed:

Have you done any prototype setups?

Prorotype setup :confused: Do you mean prototype car ?

yes Le Mans Prototypes my bad should have been more specific on what I was asking

Sorry, I don't have any le mans car in my garage, I spent all my credits on road cars for replicas :) Those LMP are expensive, I may have to grind many races just to buy one :( and I spent most of play time tuning and testing replicas - I got long list of cars still need to be done.

The Audi R18 TDI Audi Sport Team Joest is the car I had in mind. I know how you feel with the credits I normally run the GT3 championship for credits :lol: It's not like the endurance races are going to pay out good anyways :lol:

Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version ) 500PP version
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment Honda NSX Type R '92 500PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda NSX Type R '92
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 353 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 263.7 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1140 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Milano Red or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - BC Racing Coilover Kit Lowered with Real World Alignment and Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.17 0.33 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - COMPTECH Complete Close Ratio Gear Set with Honda NSX-R 4.235 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 260kmh / 162mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.071
2nd 1.960
3rd 1.430
4th 1.120
5th 0.910
Final Gear : 4.235 ( Optional 4.44 OS Giken Final, COMPTECH 4.550 Final for more acceleration or US NSX Final 4.062 for more top speed )

LSD -Honda Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Brake Balance:
6/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/5, for ABS 1 6/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special tune to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is Honda NSX Type R '92, the 1st generation of Type R Honda at 500PP :)

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension has been changed with BC Racing Coilover, 10/8 springs and a well tuned damper for road and track complement the springs. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda NSX Type R.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Gearing has also been updated for better performance on the track, adapting 6 speed COMPTECH Close Ratio Gear Set based on NSX-R 6 speed, I used only the 5 gears, and NSX-R 4.235 Final also implemented for better acceleration. OS Giken Final 4.44 and COMPTECH 4.550 Final are optional, use them when more acceleration is needed or use US spec NSX 4.062 Final for more top speed.

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa and Tsukuba. The car is capable of sub 2:30s at Spa.

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 Honda NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC :lol:

ENJOY :cheers:

UPDATE 1.15 : Toe correction, value used for front -2.5mm toe out and rear 5mm toe in, toe value has been properly converted from minute to degree and per side.

Last edited:
The car has been featured in Best Motoring, Motoharu Kurosawa 'Gan San' and Keiichi Tsuchiya 'Dori Dori', both have driven the car at Tsukuba, I am not sure which version the car was used, US or EU. It posted respectable lap time at 1:03.7x.
Let's solve it in the Hangman style:

_ X _ _ _ Y _ _

:lol:

Back