RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Ferrari F40 :lol:

Yeah, the winner will receive early access to the car :lol: Just kidding :lol:

I will release 2 Ferrari F40, one US spec and another EU spec, both will have corrected weight, weight distribution, corrected gearing, corrected power figure based on dyno results :) and both will have tuned suspension with real world alignment and each have 2 version of ride height - one with lift kit enabled and one without :) Both also capable of 1:03s lap time at Tsukuba on comfort tires, just like when it was tested in Best Motoring.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_116.jpg

I don't remember about a Ferrari with European and us version... (I mean in the game)

EDIT: your last post explain everything! Didn't see it:cheers:

I don't remember about a Ferrari with European and us version... (I mean in the game)

Now you can have both, and a proper Ferrari F40, with similar top speed as in real life too :) I have consulted with Ferrari Community Forum, some of them from actual F40 owners and experts who sell and repair them.

With lift kit - high ride height ( F40 from EU has variable ride height suspension, US do not - optional ) :

F40cs.jpg

Without lift kit engaged - lowered for track or street :

90-Ferrari-F40-DV-13-GCA_02ss.jpg

ferrarif40Large2.jpg

Front about 10 to 20mm lowered.

Last edited:
Yeah that was an obvious F40 and by the time I got to here, you had already told them. Oh well, at least they can enjoy another build 👍

I hope everyone in GTP will have fun with the F40, it drives so much better than PD stock broken setup :) When I play next time, I will post both F40, Tjaarda Mustang GT550R FF4, and hopefully McLaren MP4-12C GT3.

Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version ) 500PP version
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment Honda NSX Type R '92 500PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda NSX Type R '92
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 353 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 263.7 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1140 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Milano Red or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - BC Racing Coilover Kit Lowered with Real World Alignment and Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.30 0.49 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - COMPTECH Complete Close Ratio Gear Set with Honda NSX-R 4.235 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 260kmh / 162mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.071
2nd 1.960
3rd 1.430
4th 1.120
5th 0.910
Final Gear : 4.235 ( Optional 4.44 OS Giken Final, COMPTECH 4.550 Final for more acceleration or US NSX Final 4.062 for more top speed )

LSD -Honda Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Brake Balance:
6/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/5, for ABS 1 6/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special tune to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is Honda NSX Type R '92, the 1st generation of Type R Honda at 500PP :)

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension has been changed with BC Racing Coilover, 10/8 springs and a well tuned damper for road and track complement the springs. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda NSX Type R.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Gearing has also been updated for better performance on the track, adapting 6 speed COMPTECH Close Ratio Gear Set based on NSX-R 6 speed, I used only the 5 gears, and NSX-R 4.235 Final also implemented for better acceleration. OS Giken Final 4.44 and COMPTECH 4.550 Final are optional, use them when more acceleration is needed or use US spec NSX 4.062 Final for more top speed.

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa and Tsukuba. The car is capable of sub 2:30s at Spa.

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 Honda NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC :lol:

ENJOY :cheers:

Just 493PP reached. :-(

Just 493PP reached. :-(

Crap, getting old, forgot that I changed the oil on that car, will update the tune, sorry for the mistake :( Thanks for letting me know 👍

@LS Chiou : I have tried the setup that you posted, the car is much looser but the slides are progressive, safer and easier to countersteer :)

I have made an alternative suspension on my last play, this gives better traction and rear tire wear with less unexpected oversteer, I mainly test this setup at Ascari. You may use the LSD that came with my tune, or use yours :) and also you can lower rear toe in if you like.

Cizeta V16T 550PP - alternate setup :

Ride Height: 60 60
Spring Rate: 15.00 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.28

I increased rear toe in for added stability on mid corner - medium speed mainly, and I also lowered front damper extension + increase rear damper compression to aid rear wheel traction and reduce sudden weight transfer to the rear when exiting a corner. Rear ARB lowered by 1 to make the rear less rigid. Spring rate at the rear is now 15.25, a 0.25 lower, this is the balance that I like, you can lower more, try 0.25 step. Or increase it by 0.25 step if you find the rear too slow to rotate.

I used same LSD, 46/20/20 :)

Hope this helps you find the best setup for tire wear 👍

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version ) 500PP version
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment Honda NSX Type R '92 500PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda NSX Type R '92
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 353 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 263.7 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1140 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Milano Red or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - BC Racing Coilover Kit Lowered with Real World Alignment and Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.30 0.49 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - COMPTECH Complete Close Ratio Gear Set with Honda NSX-R 4.235 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 260kmh / 162mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.071
2nd 1.960
3rd 1.430
4th 1.120
5th 0.910
Final Gear : 4.235 ( Optional 4.44 OS Giken Final, COMPTECH 4.550 Final for more acceleration or US NSX Final 4.062 for more top speed )

LSD -Honda Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Brake Balance:
6/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/5, for ABS 1 6/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special tune to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is Honda NSX Type R '92, the 1st generation of Type R Honda at 500PP :)

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension has been changed with BC Racing Coilover, 10/8 springs and a well tuned damper for road and track complement the springs. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda NSX Type R.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Gearing has also been updated for better performance on the track, adapting 6 speed COMPTECH Close Ratio Gear Set based on NSX-R 6 speed, I used only the 5 gears, and NSX-R 4.235 Final also implemented for better acceleration. OS Giken Final 4.44 and COMPTECH 4.550 Final are optional, use them when more acceleration is needed or use US spec NSX 4.062 Final for more top speed.

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa and Tsukuba. The car is capable of sub 2:30s at Spa.

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 Honda NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC :lol:

ENJOY :cheers:

ib, Tour of Japan, CS, Camber used, ABS 0 - Winner! Great Car! 👍

Back