RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Thank you for visiting :) I'm very busy at the moment, can't promise on Le mans and Gr C cars, they are expensive too :P For default settings, most of car stats in GT6 have errors, mostly weight distribution, some are HP figure, torque, gearing. The most annoying part is suspension spring rate, I think over 90% cars in GT6 has incorrect spring rate, either too stiff ( common ) or too low ( less common ), and even worse, the correct stock spring rate often can't be reached as the adjustment range often can't get low enough :grumpy:

Anyway, those are the main reasons, most cars do not drive realistically, apart from higher grip tires :D
So that's why the cars are different...anyway,we all appreciate very much of your dedication to bring more experience and fun to us players.Wish you all the success in your tunes,and life!
Last but not least......keep these tunes coming,like a BOSS!!!!B-)

Just one more thing,regarding the RUF RGT '00 tune(with SOP suspension,is there any way to reduce the heavy burden of the rear tires?The pressure on the tires seems to be unevenly distributed.Even when I am using SM tires instead of SS,the traction of the rear decreases to 4 just after 3 laps of Nurburgring 24hrs,while the front keeping at 8.And the traction of the cars seems quite weird too.When I go around a corner,leaving the throttle untouched,it first understeers a bit,after .5 secs vigorous oversteer comes in.Do you think it should be treated like the ZEEK MR2?

Anyway,thanks again for your replica tunes.Even the two are like wanting to kill me every corner,taming the beasts is a fun time:-D

Last edited:
Just one more thing,regarding the RUF RGT '00 tune(with SOP suspension,is there any way to reduce the heavy burden of the rear tires?The pressure on the tires seems to be unevenly distributed.Even when I am using SM tires instead of SS,the traction of the rear decreases to 4 just after 3 laps of Nurburgring 24hrs,while the front keeping at 8.And the traction of the cars seems quite weird too.When I go around a corner,leaving the throttle untouched,it first understeers a bit,after .5 secs vigorous oversteer comes in.Do you think it should be treated like the ZEEK MR2?

Anyway,thanks again for your replica tunes.Even the two are like wanting to kill me every corner,taming the beasts is a fun time:-D
Have you tried the car with lower rear spring rate ?

Suspension - Custom EIBACH ERS with Sachs 2 Way Damper
Alternative Setup / Stable / Race Alignment / GT3 Cup Spring Ratio 485/525

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 70 ( OPTIONAL Ride Height : 63/82, 73/92 or real life 996 GT3 Cup limit 83/102 )
Spring Rate: 8.66 9.38
Dampers (Compression): 7 7
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.37

Also the optional ride height ? The higher rear will make the car harder to rotate ( reversed to real life :( ), this will stabilize the rear end on exit, but will have an impact on entry. For LSD, I recommend to run lower initial at 12 for endurance races, this helps with consistency.

OPTIONAL
LSD - 996 GT3 Cup Base Spec 40/60 with GT3 Cup Preload Limits

Initial Torque : 12 ( Preload Range 12 - 27 ) Use 27 for high speed track.
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 36

The understeer then oversteer is more likely because tire wear and driving style. Driving RR cars, you need to hold partial throttle around entry and mid corner. Never lift off the gas completely. Trail brake into the apex, hold half to 70% throttle until you can apply full gas on exit ( straighten out ) You can watch my replay that I included with the tune :) Pay particular attention to the Silverstone GP Lap, this is very useful for learning how to handle RR cars. The replay were using the Base Suspension setup with much higher rear spring rate, which requires a lot more smooth throttle control, but offers the best rotation and agility.
Using the lower initial and accel LSD above will make the car more free to move, and less prone to traction loss on exit with aggressive throttle application. Higher LSD lock requires much more smooth throttle to avoid overcooking the wheels and forces the LSD to lock both wheels too early :P

Have you tried the car with lower rear spring rate ?

Suspension - Custom EIBACH ERS with Sachs 2 Way Damper
Alternative Setup / Stable / Race Alignment / GT3 Cup Spring Ratio 485/525

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 70 ( OPTIONAL Ride Height : 63/82, 73/92 or real life 996 GT3 Cup limit 83/102 )
Spring Rate: 8.66 9.38
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.37

Also the optional ride height ? The higher rear will make the car harder to rotate ( reversed to real life :( ), this will stabilize the rear end on exit, but will have an impact on entry. For LSD, I recommend to run lower initial at 12 for endurance races, this helps with consistency.

OPTIONAL
LSD - 996 GT3 Cup Base Spec 40/60 with GT3 Cup Preload Limits

Initial Torque : 12 ( Preload Range 12 - 27 ) Use 27 for high speed track.
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24

The understeer then oversteer is more likely because tire wear and driving style. Driving RR cars, you need to hold partial throttle around entry and mid corner. Never lift off the gas completely. Trail brake into the apex, hold half to 70% throttle until you can apply full gas on exit ( straighten out ) You can watch my replay that I included with the tune :) Pay particular attention to the Silverstone GP Lap, this is very useful for learning how to handle RR cars. The replay were using the Base Suspension setup with much higher rear spring rate, which requires a lot more smooth throttle control, but offers the best rotation and agility.
Using the lower initial and accel LSD above will make the car more free to move, and less prone to traction loss on exit with aggressive throttle application. Higher LSD lock requires much more smooth throttle to avoid overcooking the wheels and forces the LSD to lock both wheels too early :P

So never go without throttle...maybe that's why I tend to wear out the tires fast while driving MR/RR cars(RGT and MR2):-P.However will it cause much greater consumption on fuel by constant pushing the throttle?I know that since the diveshaft is shorter,better fuel economy can be achieved,but when you have to use the throttle all the time to make the car stable,how can this design become a benefit,when FR cars can lift off throttle while still going fast during cornering?

Also,as I want to feel how the car drives,I used the spring rate of front 8.XX and rear 18.XX.Maybe it's just me not being skilled enough though...About the LSD,I set the initial on 27,because of the high speed nature of Nurburgring.And you suggest using lower LSD for endurance races.What setting on LSD should I use then?:-S Nurburgring is really Green Hell after all.

Sorry for raising so many questions.I know I am being kind of ignorant,but hopefully you can clear the mess in my brain.Playing GT6 well is actually much more difficult to get the first position at school:'(

So never go without throttle...maybe that's why I tend to wear out the tires fast while driving MR/RR cars(RGT and MR2):-P.However will it cause much greater consumption on fuel by constant pushing the throttle?I know that since the diveshaft is shorter,better fuel economy can be achieved,but when you have to use the throttle all the time to make the car stable,how can this design become a benefit,when FR cars can lift off throttle while still going fast during cornering?

Also,as I want to feel how the car drives,I used the spring rate of front 8.XX and rear 18.XX.Maybe it's just me not being skilled enough though...About the LSD,I set the initial on 27,because of the high speed nature of Nurburgring.And you suggest using lower LSD for endurance races.What setting on LSD should I use then?:-S Nurburgring is really Green Hell after all.

Sorry for raising so many questions.I know I am being kind of ignorant,but hopefully you can clear the mess in my brain.Playing GT6 well is actually much more difficult to get the first position at school:'(

Partial throttle is okay on fuel consumption, IRL skilled driver would left foot brake instead when nearing the apex in rear heavy cars, while still closer to half/full throttle. This technique gives much smoother weight transfer and avoid overloading front tires.

Be sure to try the alternate setup, the rear spring rate is much closer to front, giving much slower rear rotation and more predictable.

Lower initial is more catered for less experienced driver with throttle control, having the LSD stays open longer will make the car easier to handle. I suggest to start at 12 ( lowest ) and go up in 2 increment if you feel confident enough. The 27 Initial for high speed is more the tracks like High Speed Ring, Daytona, Indianapolis, SSRX, Red Bull Ring and Willow Springs :) Nurburgring has many slow speed sections, where lower initial might be more suitable ( depend on the driving style ).

Thanks for helping me out even when you are so busy!That helps me know much more about what racing really is.It seems that I have grown even more interest in track racing instead of just touge duel.Being a guy in love with motorsports because of Initial D,Nurburgring has long been my favourite track with its steepness.Yet onl

Edit:sorry for posting incomplete message.I pressed the wrong button...the whole is right down below!:-D

Last edited:
Partial throttle is okay on fuel consumption, IRL skilled driver would left foot brake instead when nearing the apex in rear heavy cars, while still closer to half/full throttle. This technique gives much smoother weight transfer and avoid overloading front tires.

Be sure to try the alternate setup, the rear spring rate is much closer to front, giving much slower rear rotation and more predictable.

Lower initial is more catered for less experienced driver with throttle control, having the LSD stays open longer will make the car easier to handle. I suggest to start at 12 ( lowest ) and go up in 2 increment if you feel confident enough. The 27 Initial for high speed is more the tracks like High Speed Ring, Daytona, Indianapolis, SSRX, Red Bull Ring and Willow Springs :) Nurburgring has many slow speed sections, where lower initial might be more suitable ( depend on the driving style ).
Thanks for solving my questions once again when when you are so busy!

It seems I should be obedient for now and take you advice:$ Being a guy who is in love with motorsports because of Initial D,Nurburgring has always been my favorite because of its steepness,though now I am growing more interest in track races instead of just touge duel.Racing seems much more sophisticated than I thought,and I will certainly continue to learn about it,and become a better driver one day!B-)

One more thing,just out of curiosity.Among pure tracks and touge,which kind are you in favour of more?And why?;-)

My PC stays on 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, which is why you will always see my avatar online :) But I don't always in front of my PC :lol: I have work / stuff to do. I haven't got a chance to play GT6 again since last time building VW Scirocco for about an hour. I still have 2 cars that should have been posted by now :( Sorry guys.

I like all kinds of courses, from hill climb, road course, mountain pass, wangan / highway and dirt track :P

My PC stays on 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, which is why you will always see my avatar online :) But I don't always in front of my PC :lol: I have work / stuff to do. I haven't got a chance to play GT6 again since last time building VW Scirocco for about an hour. I still have 2 cars that should have been posted by now :( Sorry guys.

I like all kinds of courses, from hill climb, road course, mountain pass, wangan / highway and dirt track :P
Keep on with your amazing masterpiece!We are always willing to wait,cause as SONY's saying goes"Greatness awaits":-P Just post them up when you have finished the work in life.We are always ready!:-)

FORD Focus ST 2013 450PP
Fortune Auto Focus "Green Meanie Fiktion"

Special Build of Focus ST '13 450PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Ford Focus ST '13
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 272 HP at 5500 RPM
Torque : 267.8 ft-lb at 2500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.8%
Weight: 1280 kg
Ballast : 82 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - fictional spec
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
No Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) - Optional
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS TE37V in GT6 Polarized 034
Car Paint : GT6 Polarized 034 ( Mean Green ) or Taiga Metallic from BMW 2002 Turbo

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning
Fully Customizable Suspension
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Fortune Auto Dreadnought Pro Gen 5 Series 3 Way Racing Coilover Kit - Custom AutoX/Gymkhana/Sprint Spring Rate
Front 1" Drop and Rear 1.4" Drop
Optimum Alignment Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 94 84
Spring Rate: 6.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3 ( Optional Rear ARB at 4 for better response/tighter on quick direction changes/high speed curve )
Camber Angle: 1.6 2.0 ( Front camber : -1.30 +- 0.30, Rear Camber : -2.00+-0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.20 ( Front Toe In : 0.10 +- 0.15, Rear Toe In : 0.16 +- 0.56 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Stock GETRAG MMT6 Dual Output Shaft Ratio with Custom Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.231
2nd 1.952
3rd 1.321
4th 1.029
5th 0.821 - Actual Ratio : 1.129 with 2nd final drive 2.955
6th 0.685 - Actual Ratio : 0.943 with 2nd final drive 2.955
Set Final : 4.600 ( for low/medium speed track, use stock 4.063 for higher speed track or your own preferred ratio, adjust accordingly )

LSD - Traction Control Based Front Brake and Torque Vectoring Electronic LSD

Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 5

OPTIONAL 2013 Model Year Replica LSD :
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23

Brake Balance:
7/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/10 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The "Green Meanie Fiktion" is a special build at 450PP. The Focus ST received some fictional tuning, with better weight distribution at closer to 50/50, lighter weight at less than 1300kg, with power slightly bumped at 272HP to stay in the 450PP limit.

Suspension is based on Fortune Auto Dreadnought Pro Gen 5 Series Racing 3 Way Coilover Kit. The Coilover is strictly custom built according to the individual car/needs.

The rear suspension has less motion ratio than the front, so stock spring rate that came from factory in real life has slightly higher spring rate at the rear. The stock springs are mild setup for the street, while for this 450PP build, out of this world is the perfect word :lol:.

For this build a spring rate with AutoX/Sprint/Gymkhana in mind has been used. The front and rear springs are set by taking into account the rear motion ratio, rear spring rate has been increased to get more rear suspension frequency, thus increasing rotation. The recommended drop for street/track is about 1 inch at the front and 1.4 inch at the rear ( default drop for Fortune Auto 500 Series Kit for Focus ST )

Gearing still uses the corrected version from the replica, but the final has been tweaked to get better acceleration and less top speed, best suited for medium or low speed tracks. LSD also uses setup from 2014 Focus ST replica, with low lock, the traction might not be optimal on lower speed, but this gives less push under full throttle. For those who have better throttle control, use the 2013 Replica LSD listed above as optional, this will give much better response and traction at the expense of requiring better throttle modulation on corner exits.

The 450PP Green Meanie Fiktion has been tuned and tested at Nordschleife, Big Willow, Tsukuba, Ascari and Autumn Ring. At Autumn Ring, it can easily lap in 1:31s range on CS tire and stock 4.063 final.

View attachment 233516 View attachment 233518
View attachment 233519 View attachment 233521
Other than keeping the weight at stock setting, I'm using this tune as a basis for my car in a Hot Hatch series in another forum. At a Pre-Season race earlier this week, I was able to finish in 2nd. Fingers crossed I can have such performances for the season which starts tonight. ;)

ADD-IT: Ridox, your location should actually be "Under the hood":sly:

Last edited:
Other than keeping the weight at stock setting, I'm using this tune as a basis for my car in a Hot Hatch series in another forum. At a Pre-Season race earlier this week, I was able to finish in 2nd. Fingers crossed I can have such performances for the season which starts tonight. ;)

ADD-IT: Ridox, your location should actually be "Under the hood":sly:

Thank you for using my tune :) It's really good to hear the car works well for you. If you ever want more rotation, you can safely increase rear toe out withing range of the alignment spec :) IRL, club racer / track day junkies who drive FF cars often use rear toe out up to 3/8" or over 9mm :eek:, to get the rear end rotate aggressively.

Currently, I'm a mechanic at FITT BTCC Championship with pre season race in a couple of days. Using VW Scirocco at 304HP/1300kg/SS tire, it has rear toe out at -0.51.

Toe Angle: 0.10 -0.40 ( Front Toe In : 0.10 +- 0.15, Rear Toe In : 0.16 +- 0.56 ) - a good starting point.

You can probably use up to -0.56 rear toe out, don't be afraid to experiment up to -0.80, a sign to stop increasing rear toe out is when the car is too unstable when going straight or the rear start lose rotation after hitting apex ( mid to exit ).

FORD Focus ST 2013 BTCC-8 Touring Car

Special Build of Focus ST '13
GTPlanet BTCC-8 SCANIABEBE / Humberside Racing Team
Special Base Line Tune

CAR : Ford Focus ST '13
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 305 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque : 362.3 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 61.9%
Weight: 1360 kg
Ballast : 162 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 as per rule of GTP BTCC-8
Performance Points: 468

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - MANDATORY for the BTCC-8
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - Free choice ( only +1 inch allowed ) - RAYS TE37SL used in Java Green or Bright Metallic Green
Car Paint : Java Green

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Fortune Auto Dreadnought Pro Gen 5 Series 3 Way Racing Coilover Kit - Custom Rear Spring Rate
Base Alignment Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 12.00 15.00
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 7 ( Optional front ARB at 7 for better response/tighter )
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( Front camber : -1.30 +- 0.30, Rear Camber : -2.00+-0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00 ( Front Toe In : 0.10 +- 0.15, Rear Toe In : 0.16 +- 0.56 )

Suspension - Fortune Auto Dreadnought Pro Gen 5 Series 3 Way Racing Coilover Kit - Custom Rear Spring Rate
Optimum Camber Alignment Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 12.00 15.00
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 7 ( Optional front ARB at 7 for better response/tighter )
Camber Angle: 1.3 2.0 ( Front camber : -1.30 +- 0.30, Rear Camber : -2.00+-0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00 ( Front Toe In : 0.10 +- 0.15, Rear Toe In : 0.16 +- 0.56 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 416 Sequential Gear Ratio with Custom Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.070
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final :4.200 - Close ratio for Laguna Seca, adjust final for higher speed track.

LSD - Ford Racing 1.5 Way LSD - Base 45% Lock

Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 10

OPTIONAL Aggressive Lock for High Speed Track
Acceleration Sensitivity: 33

OPTIONAL Low Lock for Loose Handling for Low Speed/Twisty Track
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

A base setup made upon request by @Scaniabebe for his team ( Humberside Racing ) competing at BTCC-8 GTP League.

The rules were all power parts except NOS, set limiter to 305HP, 1360kg, 50/50 weight distribution, improve body rigidity, oil change and Sports Soft tire. At the time, I have built the Fortune Auto Dreadnought Pro 5 Focus ST, so I made a simple base tune without accessing GT6. The early suspension + lsd and gear ratio were tested by the team owner and was proven to be good. I tested the tune when I had the chance to play and the posted tune above is what was built. The base setup was tested online by Scaniabebe at Laguna Seca, and it was capable of 1:33s online lap on SS tire ( top tier time ) using his own gearing ( secret :lol: ). I hope the rotation when using optional low lock loose LSD, won't caught you off guard and spins out :lol:

Car's overall good , big + for few LSD setups for different tracks

NOTE I've installed in Focus a custom rear wing - If it's installed I've had to have Downforce on low because high numbers makes car VERY UNDERSTEER.

NOTE 2 When using it in ~500 PP races for me it was better to remove ballast instead of higher power

Car's overall good , big + for few LSD setups for different tracks

NOTE I've installed in Focus a custom rear wing - If it's installed I've had to have Downforce on low because high numbers makes car VERY UNDERSTEER.

NOTE 2 When using it in ~500 PP races for me it was better to remove ballast instead of higher power

You can reduce understeer by using slight toe in at the front : 0.10, and rear toe out, example : -0.40 to -0.70.

Hi GTP_Orido , big fan of your work. Do you know if the Aventador in game is true to real life (or close to it)? If not, do you plan to make a real life tune for it in the future?

I haven't planned anything yet, will have to do some research on the car. I have been very busy lately, not sure if I can post finished cars in the next few days :(

I haven't planned anything yet, will have to do some research on the car. I have been very busy lately, not sure if I can post finished cars in the next few days :(
I understand. Thanks for replying, and we all appreciate all the work you put into these tunes. :)

I don't think I've ever requested anything from you, @Ridox2JZGTE because I know how busy your personal life is. Plus, one thing I like about your garage is you expose me to a lot of cars that I otherwise would probably never choose to drive on my own. An Aventador replica would be fantastic!! I want to say that I looked up the gearing on a stock Aventador and I believe it was pretty much 100% match to what is in GT6. Don't hold me to that though...but I could have sworn it was.

Anyway, my point is, if you ever decide to do an Aventador replica I would be more than happy to build a new one and spend a few nights "testing" it for you! :lol: :D ;) :P

Keep up the great work. 👍

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale 2013 460HP version

Tuned to replicate FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale 460HP

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08

Specs
Horsepower: 460 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque : 383.5 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.1%
Weight: 1700 kg ( 80kg lighter than Granturismo S )
Ballast : 152 kg
Ballast Position : -3
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - OPTIONAL
Rear Wing - Custom Wing Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - ENKEI RP03-TypeRC in Matte Light Green or OZ Wave in Black Diamond Tricoat
Car Paint : GT6 Polarized 034 or Mineral White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 100
Spring Rate: 14.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

Maserati Street Alignment :
Camber Angle : 1.0 2.0 ( Front : 0.00 to 1.0, Rear : 1.0 to 2.0 )
Toe Angle : -0.03 0.11 ( Front Toe Out : -0.03 to -0.13, Rear Toe In : 0.11 to 0.20 )

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected MC Stradale Ratio and Final Gear using '13 model year spec
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed to 330 kmh / 205mph
Then Set Auto Max Speed at 320kmh / 199mph ( to make the final ratio changes in effect )

Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)

The weight for a start has been replicated to that of MC Stradale 2013 model, 80 kg lighter than base Granturismo S, while still maintaining the excellent balance at 48/52.

Power and torque has received some improvement in real life, at 460HP and 53 kgm of torque, the replica has both figure replicated.

The 6 speed transmission has also been fixed to replicate real life MC Stradale 2013 specification :
Real life MC Stradale 2013 gear ratio
Final - 4.184

Max speed on every gear, km/h / mph :
1st 75 / 47
2nd 118 / 73
3rd 168 / 104
4th 218 / 135
5th 269 / 167
6th 318 / 198 - real life test top speed

The GT6 replica is as close as possible to replicate the gearing, with max speed on each gear closely replicated, including top speed.

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with high initial torque to give smooth response delivery, and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 14kg/10kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance.

The Maserati was tuned and test at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Laguna Seca, Trial Mountain, Nurburgring GP/F and Nordschleife.

The car may feel tight to some, this is expected :D, be smooth with steering, brake and throttle when driving on comfort soft, and the car should glide in and out with no drama :)

ENJOY :cheers:

UPDATE : Fixed weight figure and distribution based on Maserati Official Brochure :D, the tune also tested with improve body rigidity installed, and it drives great at Nordschleife on Comfort Soft.

UPDATE 1.09 onwards : Added Maserati Street Alignment Range as optional.

Alternative Color and Wheel as posted on the tune - Mineral White and OZ Wave with Black Diamond Tricoat.

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC TROFEO 2013 Replica

Tuned to replicate Granturismo Maserati Corse Trofeo 2013 521PP
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 488 HP at 7000 RPM or ( optional 2014 power figure 500HP at 7300 RPM )
Torque : 394.9 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.6% or ( optional 2014 figure at 100% )
Weight: 1450 kg
Ballast : 130 kg
Ballast Position : -39
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MC Trofeo has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in GT Matte 008 ( Black Matte )
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 70
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

ALTERNATIVE SETUP BASED ON GT4 ALIGNMENT
Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 70
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MC Trofeo Gearing and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)
I decided to use Fortune Auto coilover as the single rate suspension and adjustable damper setup information of the real MC Trofeo is unknown. Nevertheless, this replica managed to replicate the 2013 lap time at Silverstone GP very closely.

Weight is at 1450kg ( 50kg heavier ) as I wanted to replicate the real weight distribution, and this does not affect the target lap time that I wanted to replicate at all. Also included above is 2014 power figure at 500HP, simply use 100% power limiter. Improve body rigidity is mandatory this time, as it's beneficial when racing tires are fitted. Any road cars in GT6 can use racing tire with no issues, all it takes is proper body rigidity level and suspension + LSD tuning to make the whole package works in harmony :D

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with high initial torque for competition level and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom ID 65 SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 18kg/14kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance on sport soft tire ( racing hard slick equivalent IRL ) and racing hard ( racing medium slick IRL )

The Maserati was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Laguna Seca, Trial Mountain, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F and Nordschleife.

When tested at Silverstone GP, the car ( 488HP ) was capable of easy 2:12s lap on sports soft and my best test lap was 2:10s, the real life pole lap in 2013 was 2:11.5xxx on racing hard slick tire, done by gentlemen driver, which a pro driver would be capable of 2:10s - so this replica is pretty darn close.

Source : http://www.maserati.com/maserati/en...smo-mc/races/Silverstone-2013/qualifying.html

UPDATE : Added Alternative suspension setup/alignment taken from Maserati Corse Gran Turismo S GT4

Both has been updated, the MC Stradale received Maserati Street Alignment Spec update, and the MC Trofeo has alternative suspension setup based on GT4 version.

OMG Ridox... You just burned my corneas away!! That is an interesting color on that Maserati!! ;-) Again...I'm very sorry about misrepresenting your garage in that other thread. I know tuners reputations are very important if running a garage here on GTP and I would hate to ever mislead someone into thinking a tune exists in this garage that, in fact, does not exist as I advertised. :drool: :( :nervous: :bowdown:

I haven't purchased that Maserati yet... I think you've just given me the perfect excuse to treat myself to a nice, new ride. :D

OMG Ridox... You just burned my corneas away!! That is an interesting color on that Maserati!! ;-) Again...I'm very sorry about misrepresenting your garage in that other thread. I know tuners reputations are very important if running a garage here on GTP and I would hate to ever mislead someone into thinking a tune exists in this garage that, in fact, does not exist as I advertised. :drool: :( :nervous: :bowdown:

I haven't purchased that Maserati yet... I think you've just given me the perfect excuse to treat myself to a nice, new ride. :D

It just mean I have to post the GTO stock version replica soon :lol:, the posted Wangan Midnight GTO is okay for high speed run, but would need revisit for tracks like Ascari. Feel free to try it just for fun 👍

Yoshiaki Ishida Ferrari 288 GTO '84 Wangan Midnight 600HP

Tuned to replicate Ishida's Ferrari Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

gto-jpg.112832

CAR : Ferrari 288 GTO '84
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 600 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque: 477.3 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.5%
Weight: 1160 kg
Ballast : 82 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54 as stock
Performance Points: 579

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock or to get closer to Testarossa wheel in anime : +2 Inch UP- ENKEI RPF1 or RAYS 57Ultimate or RAYS RE30 in Silver
Car Paint : Bianco or White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - Custom Racing Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 95
Spring Rate: 11.40 13.69
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.17

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Stock gearing with lower final gear
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 390kmh / 242mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.670
2nd 2.280
3rd 1.620
4th 1.270
5th 1.022
Set Final Gear : 2.450

LSD - 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 19
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Since we don't have Testarossa, I have to make do with 288 GTO for Yoshiaki Ishida car from Wangan Midnight :)

The GTO has 600HP, 1160kg, with corrected weight distribution and 5 forward gear ratio, tuned on comfort soft, the car will do well on higher grip tires.

The paint is Bianco, can't remember from which car, but the White is pure :), while the wheels stay stock - it's gorgeous.

My tune goal is to make the car drivable on the streets at SSR7 and Bathurst while still be able to push hard on track. Spring and damper are optimized for all conditions, to give driver confidence in mid corner to exit. Lift off oversteer still prominent, but only when the car braked too deep and sudden ( late braking ) without any throttle input to compensate the weight thrown forward. Trail brake smoothly, ride the gas ( 10-20% throttle is enough ) a bit if feels unsure, she will trail around with grace :D

LSD is optimized with high initial torque to reduce the handling changes, while medium acceleration to maintain balance and stability when on the gas, it's a compromise to avoid excessive understeer. While the braking is set as minimum possible without causing loose rear when braking. A 2 way LSD would be ideal, but might be to extreme on the streets ( wangan battle )

Gearing while still using stock ratio is fine tuned to take advantage of the new power, the 4th gear able to reach close to 200mph or 320kmh and 5th for draft :) Launching from dead stop will need some revs so as not to bog down, aim at mid/high rpm range rev, precise throttle modulation necessary on lower gear ( 1st and 2nd ) - aim at 90% throttle.

This is one of my favorite car, and with such power, she is a legend.

The car was also tested at Brands Hatch GP, and it drives well there, so maybe it will drive well at Ascari with less power/torque.

I don't have GT6 loaded right now, but I think what I remember doing was eliminating the Turbo Kit completely, moving the Power Limiter back to 100%. I think that might have left me with a few PP or two, so I was able to throw in Window Weight Reduction, just for fun. Anyway, the car performed very well for me. Keep in mind, I'm an average to very, very slightly above average on good days type of driver. I can't match your lap times, or Stotty's or SW's or any of them... But, I'll tell ya it really pulled well on that track. I have no doubt that you could substantially improve the setup specifically for Ascari, but it worked so well that I thought it worth advertising the tune.

Many times I use a published tune from various Tuner's who's tunes seem to fit my driving style on a Seasonal and it does alright, but nothing fantastic...so I won't name names in those instances because I don't want to possibly have someone criticize the tune if they don't like it - especially if small adjustments have to be made to get under Seasonal Event qualifications. Last night, I truly felt confident that people could benefit from trying your setup.

I know that you aim for real world performance and that's why I love your garage. I'll be honest - there are some times where as much as I love your tunes, if I'm having a bit of a struggle "winning" with my own setups, I will resort to some of the more generic tunes on GT6 that exploit GT6's physics because I know it will help me win and then I can flex my muscles and prance around like I just won the Indy 500. I felt so confident in your 288 GTO '84 Wangan Tune, which I incorrectly had labeled in my game as RIDOX REPLICA that I knew posting it in that thread would help the newer guys who are currently struggling.

Unfortunately, I was completely wrong about everything I said... HAHAHA Oh, I was so embarrassed when I hoped on my laptop and saw your correction. :banghead: On, another note...Did you see how I made a fool of myself in the La Sierra seasonal? Geez..what the heck was wrong with me last night? LOL!

Keep up the awesome work Ridox...

I don't have GT6 loaded right now, but I think what I remember doing was eliminating the Turbo Kit completely, moving the Power Limiter back to 100%. I think that might have left me with a few PP or two, so I was able to throw in Window Weight Reduction, just for fun. Anyway, the car performed very well for me. Keep in mind, I'm an average to very, very slightly above average on good days type of driver. I can't match your lap times, or Stotty's or SW's or any of them... But, I'll tell ya it really pulled well on that track. I have no doubt that you could substantially improve the setup specifically for Ascari, but it worked so well that I thought it worth advertising the tune.

Many times I use a published tune from various Tuner's who's tunes seem to fit my driving style on a Seasonal and it does alright, but nothing fantastic...so I won't name names in those instances because I don't want to possibly have someone criticize the tune if they don't like it - especially if small adjustments have to be made to get under Seasonal Event qualifications. Last night, I truly felt confident that people could benefit from trying your setup.

I know that you aim for real world performance and that's why I love your garage. I'll be honest - there are some times where as much as I love your tunes, if I'm having a bit of a struggle "winning" with my own setups, I will resort to some of the more generic tunes on GT6 that exploit GT6's physics because I know it will help me win and then I can flex my muscles and prance around like I just won the Indy 500. I felt so confident in your 288 GTO '84 Wangan Tune, which I incorrectly had labeled in my game as RIDOX REPLICA that I knew posting it in that thread would help the newer guys who are currently struggling.

Unfortunately, I was completely wrong about everything I said... HAHAHA Oh, I was so embarrassed when I hoped on my laptop and saw your correction. :banghead: On, another note...Did you see how I made a fool of myself in the La Sierra seasonal? Geez..what the heck was wrong with me last night? LOL!

Keep up the awesome work Ridox...

It's good to be on full spirit, the seasonals adds life span to the game :) Trying different cars and tunes is a good thing to do, improving driving skills and learn new things. Have you thought on trying the 599 ? I have a 599XX Evo replica, it's not really 100% complete as details of the real car very limited, but at least it drives decently even on comfort soft. Will need power adjustments for lower PP :D

Ferrari 599XX EVOLUZIONE 2012 750PS
Real World Setup

Tuned to replicate Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione 2012
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Ferrari 599 '06
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs

Horsepower: 740 HP / 750 PS at 7800 RPM
Torque: 518.5 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.7%
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 36 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 47 / 53 as in real life
Performance Points: 586

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the real Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione has roll cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type D
Winglets Type F
Height -2 and Width +14
Wheels : Standard Size BBS LM-R painted in Metallic Dark Grey
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Racing Brakes Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission ( Optional )

Suspension - Ferrari Custom Tuned Coil Springs with 2nd Gen Delphi SCM-E Magnetorheological Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 16.07 16.07
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 2.5 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.50

LSD - 2 Way 599XX Tuned E-Diff
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 40

OPTIONAL - DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Shorter Final to replicate 599XX Top Speed with Optional High Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 370kmh / 230mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.150
2nd 2.180
3rd 1.570
4th 1.190
5th 0.940
6th 0.780
Final Gear : 4.980
Optimum Shift Point : 9000 RPM ( as in real life )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 4/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Still a work in progress, a replica of Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione 2012 with 750PS and 1310kg. I tried to get as close as possible for the torque figure 516ft-lb, the GT6 version replica has close to 519 ft-lb.

The real car - 2010 version with lower power and more weight managed to lap Nordschleife in 6:58.16.

I used stock gearbox in this one for now, suspension and LSD are still being tested. The wing is not accurate, but at least it has a wing. There has been reports of shorter final gear ratio for the 599XX Evo, it was used on Fiorano Test Track lap record of 1:15s.

I have added optional transmission ratio with higher final to replicate real life 599XX top speed 198mph limited by gearing when tested at Fiorano and posted 1:15s lap using higher final.

I tuned and tested this early build at Spa, Brands Hatch GP and Silverstone GP on comfort soft, sports soft and racing hard tires.

UPDATE : Added optional custom transmission to replicate real life top speed with higher final, 198mph/318kmh - gear limited.

Ferrari F40 '92 ( Real World Setup version ) EU Market
AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version

Special Build Replica with Real World Setup Ferrari F40 '92 EU Market AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version

CAR : Ferrari F40 '92

Specs - No Power Upgrade

Horsepower: 471 HP / 478 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425.2 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1254 kg ( Auto Motorsport tested curb weight with full tank 120L and all fluids )
Ballast : 142 kg
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 39.2 / 60.8 as in real life ( curb weight with full tank and all fluids - closer to 38/62 with driver )
Performance Points: 535

Specs - No Power Upgrade - No Fuel Curb Weight
Horsepower: 471 HP / 478 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425.2 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1169 kg ( weight figure without fuel, calculated based on 0.711kg for 1 litre of fuel and 1254kg on 120L full tank )
Ballast : 57 kg
Ballast Position : -13
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life ( without fuel )
Performance Points: 540

NO CATS Specs Option 1 ( Isometric Exhaust Manifold + High RPM Range Turbo Kit )
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520 PS at 6800 RPM
Torque: 451.5 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1254 kg ( Auto Motorsport tested curb weight with full tank 120L and all fluids )
Weight Distribution : 39.2 / 60.8 as in real life ( curb weight with full tank and all fluids - closer to 38/62 with driver )
Performance Points: 547

NO CATS Specs Option 2 ( Isometric Exhaust Manifold + Intake Tuning )
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 468.5 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.9%
Performance Points: 548

NO CATS Specs Option 1 ( Isometric Exhaust Manifold + High RPM Range Turbo Kit )
No Fuel Weight

Horsepower: 513 HP / 520 PS at 6800 RPM
Torque: 451.5 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1169 kg ( weight figure without fuel, calculated based on 0.711kg for 1 litre of fuel and 1254kg on 120L full tank )
Performance Points: 553

NO CATS Specs Option 2 ( Isometric Exhaust Manifold + Intake Tuning )
No Fuel Weight

Horsepower: 513 HP / 520 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 468.5 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.9%
Performance Points: 554

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
NO Cats replica power :
Optional High RPM Range Turbo Kit + Isometric Exhaust Manifold -- see notes for more details.
Optional Intake Tuning + Isometric Exhaust Manifold -- see notes for more details.

Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with Street/Track Tuned Damper and Real World Alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 101 101 - standard - Alternate Ride Height F/R : 63 56 ( lowest ), 115 115 ( high ) and 81 101 ( track lowered)
Spring Rate: 8.25 12.00 - Alternate High Speed Track Oriented Spring Rate F/R : 12.00 12.00
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.33 0.33

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs based on stock F40 spring ratio with Street/Track Tuned Damper with
Real World Alignment and Ride Height based on Best Motoring Tsukuba Battle driven by Motoharu Kurosawa

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 81 81 - Best Motoring Battle
Spring Rate: 8.04 11.61 - Based on factory F40 spring rate ratio
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.33 0.33

Ferrari F40 US Edition Technical Manual Alignment Range :
Camber Angle : 1.10 1.0 ( Front Camber Range : -1.16 +/- -1.50, Rear Camber Range : -1.0 +/- -1.33 )
Toe Angle : 0.20 0.33 ( Front Toe In Range : 0.20 +/- 0.33, Rear Toe In Range : 0.33 +/- 0.46 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected EU Market AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version Ratio Gear Set and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 310kmh / 193mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.769
2nd 1.722
3rd 1.227
4th 0.963
5th 0.767
Final Gear : 3.620
Optimum Shift Point : 7400-7700 RPM ( as in real life )

LSD -ZF Self Locking LSD with 60% Lock and Medium Preload - AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36

Alternate LSD Setup for looser handling :

or

Initial Torque : 20

OPTIONAL LSD SETUP F355 Spec :
LSD -ZF Self Locking LSD with 45% Lock and High Preload
Initial Torque : 40
Braking Sensitivity: 27

Alternate LSD Setup for looser handling :

Initial Torque : 37

or

Initial Torque : 17

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/4, for ABS 1 7/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Ferrari F40, the last great Ferrari IMO, no electronics aids, just pure man and machine :)

This car is one of my most favorite ride in GT5 and GT6, and it's well known for it's inaccuracy in terms of stats and stock setup.

I made this special replica build with the main goal of correcting the mistakes and make it handle more like a Ferrari, whatever that means :P

First of all, there are 2 region market for Ferrari F40, Europe and US. Both has distinctive setup from power, weight to gearing.

The EU market has much lighter dry weight and comes with lift kit/variable ride height suspension system from factory, with lower final gear and slightly different 2nd and 5th gear :)

This replica is a representation of EU F40 with lift kit, EIBACH ERS springs installed and further based on specification from Auto Motorsport Magazine review back in February 1989. There are some differences to the earlier version replica I have built, mainly the weight, gearing and LSD. I have used LSD profile from F355, this time I have the correct data with 60% lock LSD. For gearing, the Auto Motorsport Mag version although uses different values, also achieved the exact speed/accceleration/top speed and rpm /speed figure on each gear as the other 2 version have posted. The other 2 replica earlier gearing was based on Ferrari owner's club and manual reports, while this one is based on magazine review.

The power of EU F40 from dyno reports with cat installed of 471HP / 478PS / 478CV with curb weight as measured and reported by Auto Motorsport Magazine = 1254kg / 2763.81 lbs and 39.2/60.8 weight distribution. This is curb weight with full fluids and full tank of fuel ( 120L ) - without driver. With a driver, the weight distribution will shift closer to 38/62.
Gross Vehicle Weight ( GVW ) as reported is 1430kg ( max operating weight with driver + passenger + cargo).

Some EU F40 do not have cats installed, usually the early years model, these non Cats F40 has been reported to have in excess of 500HP, some even dynoed with close to 520PS or 513HP.

To achieve the power figure of non cats EU F40, I decided to include 2 optional upgrades path, one uses high rpm range turbo kit and exhaust manifold, the other intake tuning and exhaust manifold. The specs are listed above.

For suspension, I have used EIBACH ERS springs at 8.25kg/mm front and 12.0kg/mm rear, maintaining spring ratio for the stock F40 spring rate, as the stock value can't be achieved. Damper setup for street and track, with ARB set for balance. Toe and camber has been setup with real world alignment values, based on F355 alignment which from report share similar alignment with F40 - closest information I can get :)

An alternate spring rate at 12kg/mm front and rear also provided, this is more oriented for high speed cornering and sweepers.

The real Ferrari F40 has ZF Self Locking LSD, based from Auto Motorsport review specs, the rear LSD has 60% lock, I have tuned likewise, with medium preload. The previous replica LSD which uses specs from Ferrari F355 with 45% lock and high preload also listed as optional.

The corrected EU F40 ratios and final based from the Auto Motorsport mag also able to replicate top speed of real F40 at 324kmh/201mph, furthermore, the rolling acceleration time and vehicle speed at 5th gear 1000rpm has been closely replicated - similar to the tested reports from the magazine.

Various test results from Auto Motorsport mag :

60kmh-100kmh in 4th gear rolling acceleration : 6.3s
80kmh-120kmh in 5th gear rolling acceleration : 8.5s
5th Gear speed at 1000 RPM : 43.5kmh

F40 speed on each gear at about 7400-7700rpm optimal shift point :
1st 90kmh
2nd 144kmh
3rd 201kmh
4th 255kmh
5th 321+kmh

Feel free to try it at SSR7 :)

The F40 was extensively tuned/tested at Ascari, Tsukuba, Spa, Bathurst, Nordschleife, SSR7, Apricot Hill, Brands Hatch GP and Willow Springs.

I also managed to replicate the real life lap time of F40 at Tsukuba, done on Best Motoring at 1:03.73. The car easily do 1:02s comfort soft - slightly quicker than the US F40, as it should :D

Another real life at Suzuka record 2:25.27 in real life can easily be replicated. I managed 2:21.175s on 1st lap.

Real life vs GT6 Ride Height :

F/R 115mm / 115mm GT6 vs High Setting Lift Kit

View attachment 156919
View attachment 156928

F/R 101mm / 101mm GT6 vs Standard Lowered Setting Lift Kit

View attachment 156921
View attachment 156914

F/R 81mm / 101mm GT6 vs Track Lowered Setting Lift Kit

View attachment 156918
View attachment 156915

View attachment 156931
View attachment 156911

F/R 63mm / 56mm GT6 vs Dropped F40

View attachment 156906
View attachment 156910

AUTO MOTORSPORT Feb '89 Scan
View attachment 168536

UPDATE : Added weight figure without fuel, calculated from 120L full tank with 0.711kg = 1 litre of fuel. Weight without fuel is at 1169kg, very close to 1170kg :) Weight distribution at 42/58 without fuel. I have also added new suspension setup based on stock factory Ferrari F40 spring rate ratio, this is the lowest / closest to stock value possible, this setup has ride height based on Best Motoring F40 Tsukuba Battle as driven by Gan-San aka Motoharu Kurosawa, the F40 won the race :D. Ride height at 81mm / 81mm, visually matched :cheers: The F40 with no fuel and Best Motoring ride height + stock spring rate ratio, managed flat 1:42s at Red Bull Ring on Comfort Soft in 1st lap ( cold tires ) :eek:

UPDATE 1.09 : Added Ferrari F40 US Edition Tech Manual Alignment Range, highly recommended to be used as a base to start.

All 3 Ferrari F40 replica have been updated with official wheel alignment range from F40 Tech Manual.

I did try the Ferrari 599 last night. Such a powerful car. I forgot how heavy it was, compared to a few of the tuned Ferrari's I used previously in the event. I absolutely will try the 599XX setup sometime today!! :)

I had a bad start but maybe it was my fault. :odd: 👍
There was a 3 wide scenario with @danbojte on the inside scrapping the wall and it came up to the end of the wall and there is that little piece that sticks out an inch or 2. Hitting that little outcrop was like you hit a wall head on. Had you not gone invisible both of our cars would only be worth scrap value cuz I was right behind you with nowhere to go.
On a side note @Ridox2JZGTE I drove your Civic setup this morning and wow what a car. I was hitting sub 49.5xx's both on and offline within a couple of laps. Throughout all of the races yesterday I couldn't even get the Ford into the 49's and that was even with Stewy or Brian pulling me along. Great work!:bowdown:

There was a 3 wide scenario with @danbojte on the inside scrapping the wall and it came up to the end of the wall and there is that little piece that sticks out an inch or 2. Hitting that little outcrop was like you hit a wall head on. Had you not gone invisible both of our cars would only be worth scrap value cuz I was right behind you with nowhere to go.
On a side note @Ridox2JZGTE I drove your Civic setup this morning and wow what a car. I was hitting sub 49.5xx's both on and offline within a couple of laps. Throughout all of the races yesterday I couldn't even get the Ford into the 49's and that was even with Stewy or Brian pulling me along. Great work!:bowdown:

There's a wall :confused: ?

Yeah, the civic was adapted from replica with main goal to stay consistent over long distance race, tire wear and ease of driving are the main factors that leads me to tune the alignment and LSD for better traction management + rotation.

Back