RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
OK. I think that Group 4 cars use Comfort Hard to Sports Soft, if not mistaken... The WRC and Group A cars use from Sports: Hard to Sports: Soft, if not mistaken.

The specific car has 3 different set of tires, Pirelli P Zero-C R Comp ( track tire 4-5mm tread depth ), Michelin TB15-F ( Intermediate Non Slick Vintage Rally / Road Race tire - now legal/DOT approved, available in F & R Comp - soft/medium ) and Pirelli P7 All Season - all are road legal tires - similar to Comfort Hard to Sports Medium.

The specific car has 3 different set of tires, Pirelli P Zero-C R Comp ( track tire 4-5mm tread depth ), Michelin TB15-F ( Intermediate Non Slick Vintage Rally / Road Race tire - now legal/DOT approved, available in F & R Comp - soft/medium ) and Pirelli P7 All Season - all are road legal tires - similar to Comfort Hard to Sports Medium.
Thanks for your information Ridox- Well, I understand that you don't accept requests at this moment but could you try to do more replicas of rally cars after the Stratos, please? Is because I'll need them in the future.

For example- Citroen Xsara Rally Car'99 has an incorrect power: The real car has 280 PS while the Xsara of GT6 has 299 PS (if not mistaken)

Both WRC cars (1999 to 2003) have both 295 HP.

@Harsk100 He was saying few pages earlier that he have few rally cars ( Stratos , 106 , Mercedes-Benz 190 Evo 2 and maybe Delta HF and Quattro ) in store to post and you can ( if your PS3 can ) check if I have something wrong in my R5 Turbo Replica

@Harsk100 He was saying few pages earlier that he have few rally cars ( Stratos , 106 , Mercedes-Benz 190 Evo 2 and maybe Delta HF and Quattro ) in store to post and you can ( if your PS3 can ) check if I have something wrong in my R5 Turbo Replica
My bad... I actually made some replicas of Super 1600 cars and 106 Maxi but I'm not sure if they are correct.

The rally cars were not authentic 100% replica :) The Benz 190 Evo, 106, Audi Quattro etc were built with very limited infos, I tried to make them at least drive well on dirt :P Take it as privateer rally car for national/club level event.

No problem.

Also , Clio S1600 data from my " data " page http://www.tech-racingcars.eu/renault-clio-ii-s1600

BTW On the right of the photo in that page you have " development chain " of this cars - My R5 replica is this " Tour De Corse "
I didn't know that you had an racing data page. It is nice. 👍

The rally cars were not authentic 100% replica :) The Benz 190 Evo, 106, Audi Quattro etc were built with very limited infos, I tried to make them at least drive well on dirt :P Take it as privateer rally car for national/club level event.
To match the real 190E Rally, the wings must be removed from 190 Evolution.

As I said, not 100%, GT6 has so many limitation. Club level like targa rally has variety rally cars that do not always have the same spec like higher level events like WRC.

Ah , these PD VERY BIG laziness - I'm about to finally buy Grid Autosport ( TIME TO KICK RAVENWEST 🤬 )

I haven't tried to build the Maxi, not sure when I can do it, I wanted to post completed work, and it takes time too, I have limited play time now, about an hour every few days.

Back