Rocket League

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 862 comments
1Smw2iN.jpg

Could have cut the post off at tumblr and it would have been the same. :P

Played a match earlier where it was me and a couple randoms against a party of 3. The party of three went up 4-0 fairly quickly and started trash talking. My team won in overtime, 5-4.

Especially the ones with various forms of swag, 420, yolo, xX____Xx, etc as their usernames.

Ah yes, the "working" man of the mmo culture, they are a vital tool to the success of such games. Cant tell you how many times I've played with a person claiming they were currently getting high during a game cause reasons.

Could have cut the post off at tumblr and it would have been the same. :P

Played a match earlier where it was me and a couple randoms against a party of 3. The party of three went up 4-0 fairly quickly and started trash talking. My team won in overtime, 5-4.

Lol that's what they get for talking so much:censored: Can't stand when people does that crap for no reason

Talking trash whilst sitting at goal is hilarious as well, makes your opponents hop on chat :lol:

Especially the ones with various forms of swag, 420, yolo, xX____Xx, etc as their usernames.

The ***** names get real weird as well

This game really is a beacon for trash-talking insects. :lol:

Anyone managed to reach gold status in ranked?

True, but then again people shut up quick on this game once they start losing :lol:

Hold up, there's tiers for skilled rankings, dayum.
For ranked games, yes. You start off with a rating of 100 and Bronze and the higher your score, the better.

There is an ongoing tournament on IGN's forums as well with 16 teams that were in a bracketed format. I'm not taking part in it though.

They'd be too pro for me :lol:
Not all of them are pro, and it's just one section of the forum running the tournament. A couple of the teams that had the better players on them actually were upset in the first round. A good amount of them participating believe I'm one of the best on the PlayStation Lobby in the game.

I don't know if there are solid plans to run anything after this tournament concludes though and I'm not attempting to advertise it anyway. This game is just the perfect thing for holding competitions. 👍

Not all of them are pro, and it's just one section of the forum running the tournament. A couple of the teams that had the better players on them actually were upset in the first round. A good amount of them participating believe I'm one of the best on the PlayStation Lobby in the game.

I don't know if there are solid plans to run anything after this tournament concludes though and I'm not attempting to advertise it anyway. This game is just the perfect thing for holding competitions. 👍

Ahh right, I'd love to give a tournament a go just for fun, that's what it's all about :D

Almost to level 30 now. Played a few ranked 3v3 games as well. I don't think I've lost a ranked match yet, but if I have it's only been 1-2 at the most.

So, I just got a glitch where after my mates left the match, no one got replaced with AI players. That means I got to score endless goals as a result, and gained some silver trophy for it too. I won't complain.

I'm currently at 754 on Ranked Solo(The only mode I do). Hoping to one day get 1000+...

100 for solo, over 350 for both doubles and standard. Haven't played much ranked overall. At some point, ranked matches will be out of "pre-season" and the rankings will go back to base 100 again.

Back