Rumors on the NEXT Gran Turismo

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 404 comments

When do you think the next game in the Gran Turismo series will launch?

• Q1 2020

• Q2 2020

• Q3 2020

• Q4 2020

• Q1 2021

• Q2 2021

• Q3 2021

• Q4 2021

• Q1 2022

• Q2 2022

• Q3 2022

• Q4 2022

• 2023 or later

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have a source?

You have a source?.
Take your pick, dealerschoice. LOL!

28ca7584f9e11141ee5821c5aeca80d6 zoltar.jpg
ouji.jpg

Gran Turismo 7 to be released in late 2020 because we need a new game from PD with a good Career Mode, because GT League in GT Sport is nothing to smile about. When GT7 comes out on PS5 PD will delete GT League in GT Sport, because a new and better Career Mode on GT7 to play. The 2 games can work together on PS5 with GT7 with a Career Mode and GT Sports to play online, until half way through 2021 then GT7 will take over from GT Sport.
The one thing I don't want PD to do is Delayed GT7 until late 2021, and that will be very bad to the company.

Imagine playing the same game that came out 3 years ago with only slight improvements on graphics and performance on your brand new next gen console. That's just lame. The next GT should be made with next gen console hardware in mind.
I rather have something to play tho who know when the next game will arrive.

I rather have something to play tho who know when the next game will arrive.
Since it has already been announced that the PS5 will be backwards compatible and play PS4 games even if you upgrade to the new console you will still be able to play the current GTS until the new updated GT7 is released.

So there would be no reason to release a non updated version of the game for the PS5 console.

Since it has already been announced that the PS5 will be backwards compatible and play PS4 games even if you upgrade to the new console you will still be able to play the current GTS until the new updated GT7 is released.

So there would be no reason to release a non updated version of the game for the PS5 console.
Yet some people still like to believe that PD will. It's ridiculous. :indiff:

I expect it to release 2021 earliest so there is like a 3 year dev. 22-23 for 4-5 year dev.

Who knows since PD have been outsourcing for a couple years now and they recently opened a new Studio, development time could be shorter.

I see a lot of 2020 expected release dates. All I’m going to say is that PD loves taking their sweet time on everything. Late 2021 to early 2022 for me...
I hope PD does not take their sweet time on everything my friend, because GT Sport is not a good game for offline players.
Your 2022 is out of the question because that is far to long because it is not a numbered game, and it will be more like the end of 2020 or very very early 2021, and like I said in one of my posts we need a good Career Mode than what we got in GT Sport, because GT League is nothing to smile or to be happy about.

GT7 on PS5 to play the past, present, and the future tracks in the Career Mode with championship races, while players that want to play the daily races etc, play GT Sport on PS5 because of backwards compatible or play on PS4.

I love your Avatar courageC60, because it looks like a cat ready to pounce at me.

I hope PD does not take their sweet time on everything my friend, because GT Sport is not a good game for offline players.
Your 2022 is out of the question because that is far to long because it is not a numbered game, and it will be more like the end of 2020 or very very early 2021, and like I said in one of my posts we need a good Career Mode than what we got in GT Sport, because GT League is nothing to smile or to be happy about.
You think if Kaz thought GT Sport had a bad offline mode, he would’ve fixed it already?

You think if Kaz thought GT Sport had a bad offline mode, he would’ve fixed it already?
Kaz should have fix and done this ages ago in GT League and it would have been a whole lot better, if he dropped the N and the Gr.X class and players will be more happier.
If Kaz had no N and Gr.X class I would have said nothing about the offline mode is not that good.

*Disclaimer: Warning there may be words like aliens, spacey ships, alien tech mentioned. All jokes aside.*

Come on guys all we need to know is Aliens exist and alien technology is going into the gaming entertainment industry. I should like to see me traveling in me Gran Turismo Ferrari flying car going to Mars or Hurston in Star Citizen along with spacey ships...

Last edited:
Still calling GTS a half game in 2020 is selling the game it has become short tbh.

In 2017? Sure.
In 2020? Nah.

Yeah it took too long, but it was fun being along for the ride and it was free.

I want GT7 right on PS5 when the new Console is released !!!
I am sick of this half-game GTS.
I think most players want GT7 to come out with the new console because GT Sport is mainly online game, we just want a good offline game to play on PS5 and that will be GT7. Once GT7 comes out with a better Career Mode to understand than the GT League that we do not understand. The 2 games will be good on PS5 because one will be for offline and the other for online, until sometime in 2021 when GT7 will takeover all the online stuff.

Late 2021 for me is the earliest I predict GT7 or whatever it's called will launch.

We will probably here some news about it this year but nothing too serious since the focus is still on Esports and the FIA 2020.

This is not what I wanted. I wanted another GT on PS4. If this is true, then most of us are ****ed up. I think I'll move to a PC next year. Everything is cheaper and I have some friends which have good PCs. I'm not going to spend 499$ in a console only for playing GT which is the only good PS4 only game imo.

You will not spend 499$ to play only GT because a lot of games will be issued in the future. GT will be the game that launch PS5.
It is true that pc games cost less but you do not have so many players in the world like happens with console. It is your choice, but think well before taking a decision. 499$ will be the price for the first months of sale, just wait a little bit and you will get discount or promotion in the shops or on the net.

Well, I hope if there is an offline FIA Group GT3 Event(like the one in GT6), this time, only real GT3 cars can be used.

I feel as though Group 3 still has it's place, but the system should be more rigid and thought out. Only GT3 spec vehicles should be able to compete, not a mixture of GTE, GT1 and GT2 cars being put together. However, I believe these vehicles could still race together given that each car is treated individually like in previous GT games. It should give a little bit of flexibility for an event like the Dream Car Championship, which traditionally has not been limited by a certain class. Events which do have class restrictions need to adhere to the rules in a way which seems logical. At the moment, the grouping is not logical. Put GTE, GT1 and GT2 spec cars in their own respective categories to ensure that each competition is fair. I would love it if PD got a selection of GT1 vehicles together for the next game.

Back