Rumors on the NEXT Gran Turismo

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 404 comments

When do you think the next game in the Gran Turismo series will launch?

• Q1 2020

• Q2 2020

• Q3 2020

• Q4 2020

• Q1 2021

• Q2 2021

• Q3 2021

• Q4 2021

• Q1 2022

• Q2 2022

• Q3 2022

• Q4 2022

• 2023 or later

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had like 0.1% of hope that this announcement would be about something more meaningful (no dizrespect to anyone who liked that) but after i saw what it was i was like "oh ok i expected that" . So im not excited or disapointed about it .

Along with Famines reply, he commentates the Gran Turismo World Tour Events.
Indeed, though he is largely platform- and game-agnostic. You're as likely to see him doing something on iRacing as GT, and he has one of the (or just the) largest followings among racing game streamers.

He also wrote for GTP for a little while. Nice chap.

Jimmy will play some GT then. Well... it's something new. He should play more often considering he commentates on the events in my opinion. His past GT Sport Mode races have been somewhat entertaining. But the big turn off is having donations every 5 seconds pop up and him having the obligatory need to read them. I get that a man's gotta eat... but still. It breaks all flow with the viewer.

For example;
Jimmy starts talking;" So in this race i'm..."

(Sound Effect And Pop Up)
"MASSIVVVVVE ASSSS!!!"

Jimmy;"Oh thankyou for the donation mate!". Then proceeds to read the message out.

Jimmy;"So as I was saying.."

"Please no punterino Jimmer....... Please".

Jimmy;"Oh crikey, thankyou for the 100 mate. And you're going on holiday this year?"

Jimmy;"So. As I was saying..."

""MASSIVVVVVE ASSSS!!!"....

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Breaks all flow with the viewer. But hey, a man's gotta eat huh. Just gets annoying after a while. Slow your donations down or... something? I dunno. Just gets annoying after a while :crazy:

Jimmy will play some GT then. Well... it's something new. He should play more often considering he commentates on the events in my opinion. His past GT Sport Mode races have been somewhat entertaining. But the big turn off is having donations every 5 seconds pop up and him having the obligatory need to read them. I get that a man's gotta eat... but still. It breaks all flow with the viewer.

For example;
Jimmy starts talking;" So in this race i'm..."

"MASSIVVVVVE ASSSS!!!"

Jimmy;"Oh thankyou for the donation mate!". Then proceeds to read the message out.

Jimmy;"So as I was saying.."

"Please no punterino Jimmer....... Please".

Jimmy;"Oh crikey, thankyou for the 100 mate. And you're going on holiday this year?"

Jimmy;"So. As I was saying..."

""MASSIVVVVVE ASSSS!!!"....

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Breaks all flow with the viewer. But hey, a man's gotta eat huh. Just gets annoying after a while. Slow your donations down or... something? I dunno. Just gets annoying after a while :crazy:
The thing is, it's YT, you are not forced to watch. ;) I find him entertaining in most of the games he races. And I'm not alone as he has past 400k subscribers in the last 24 hours. :) Good luck to him if he can make a living out of it.

And with no footy in the UK I am watching Jimmy race in the 12h Sebring atm using iRacing and has 4-5k watching.

He has done a load of GT videos over the years, but not much GT Sport.

It will be interesting to see what form these videos take.

The thing is, it's YT, you are not forced to watch. ;) I find him entertaining in most of the games he races. And I'm not alone as he has past 400k subscribers in the last 24 hours. :) Good luck to him if he can make a living out of it.

And with no footy in the UK I am watching Jimmy race in the 12h Sebring atm using iRacing and has 4-5k watching.

He has done a load of GT videos over the years, but not much GT Sport.

It will be interesting to see what form these videos take.
Yeah he makes a ton of cash from it. No problem with that. I just feel the format he uses could use a tweak. He's a good bloke. I'd be kinda embarrassed living in my mums shed being a grown man with making that much dough though. It's like... go and rent a house or something already :lol:

Sony might reveal their new console in the next few weeks. What's the chance of seeing the new GT there?

Last edited:
Back