S10 S7 and other S-Class Tunes *Mines PRO tune added*

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 366 comments
If you're referring to the stock Z06 (and not the GT Tuned version) I advise against the stock Z06 for those events until you've mastered it in an easier car. I have tunes specifically for auto trans for the Tuned Corvette and Tuned Viper.

Most likely that's correct. I don't know if Rudder will ever come back to this thread so try 2-7 instead of 1-6. Or you can PM Rudder and ask.

Oops....just remembered I went to 4.11's on one of those races....will return to your FD tune and try again. Have used S2000, Mines, GTLM, GTO6, EVO...

Thanks again....

I will be ushering in the new year trying to finish S-6 S-7 and S10.......:crazy:

..so try 2-7 instead of 1-6. Or you can PM Rudder and ask.
That doesn't work either, but doesn't matter, I don't need to ask Rudder b/c I just beat S-1!! I Beat it with tuned Corvette & tweaked it with s2's gears & the rest of the tunes from Clacksman. That vette was flying!! :eek:You guys shud try that tuned vette tune!! :)

I was a bit disappointe w/ the F-1 Ferrari, it seems slower & doesn't handle as nicely as the GT by Citreon. Does the F-1 ferrari need to be tuned? It also looks better in the showroom then it does on the track. Doesn't seem like any fun online or regular events to challenge urself w/ da F-1 Ferrari, esp. after all the hard work to earn it.

Hey 911_RS, how you doing w/ S-6, S-7 & S10, making any progress? That is exactly where I was at about 4 days ago, & I ushered in the New Year beating S-10! :lol:

Note from Moderator:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Galvatron...breezed through S-6 and 7 yesterday...S-10 is kickin my azz....I'mm gonna go get a Vette....Happy New Year....:)

Soooo... Is that good or bad? :lol:

Hehhehheh...different boards for different waves....:lol:

And even though it's a sled and requires much patience to motorvate around the track, it is by far the easiest car/tune for a paddle controller and it did get me the Bronze easily..... I've now completed all races!!!!

I'll clean these Bronzes up next week when my wheel gets here... Thanks again...

i find it very nice this game is quality and detailed enough where psychological factors can come into play with racing, just as in real life.

tried s2k2k3 tunes for Pro physics Ferrari California and felt like i entered a cheat code. gold easily on the events s2k2k3 recommend the california for. Though the car is ugly.

i find it very nice this game is quality and detailed enough where psychological factors can come into play with racing, just as in real life.

tried s2k2k3 tunes for Pro physics Ferrari California and felt like i entered a cheat code. gold easily on the events s2k2k3 recommend the california for. Though the car is ugly.

Whether you like it's looks or not (I do) that car boogies in the game. Goes like it's got 20 extra PP. And good downforce numbers with little drag penalty. It really IS a cheater car in my opinion.

Last edited:
OK 10 days later and a couple million in winnings I got Gold with the Blitz and automatic with the paddle....after using many different cars to no avail. The Blitz gave me the all important hole shot in turn one and got me safely to the haipin where I passed the Viper....very important...lap 2 I got through the second group at the chicane then it was open air till I caught the Blitz in the esses and the Vette in the hairpin of lap 4.....

One thing was pretty funny...I won it earlier today but I thought it was lap 5 and it was only lap 4...imagine how stupified I was as I coasted down the front stretch only to have the Vette and the Blitz blow by me.....:guilty:

The Blitz gave me the all important hole shot

Yeah that Blitz "handles" on the straights. :sly:

One thing was pretty funny...I won it earlier today but I thought it was lap 5 and it was only lap 4...imagine how stupified I was as I coasted down the front stretch only to have the Vette and the Blitz blow by me.....:guilty:

That's hilarious! I can laugh cause it's happened to me too. :crazy:

Mines - I used to think this was the best of the S10 tunes I've done. It's still a great tune but others are as fast, or even a bit faster.
Best Lap: 1:56.624 with several other laps of 1:57.xxx.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS4lcbZgBfM

I have tweaked the setup a tiny bit and managed a lap of 1'55.556 with no traffic. I never thought I'd run a 1'55 with a 750PP car.

Manual Transmission
Power: -4%
Weight: 85%
Tires: R1 (Event Specified)
Aero: Front 15 Rear 32
Height: -8 -8
Springs: 5 5
Dampers: 6 6
Toe: +0.20 +0.20
Camber: 1.6 1.2
Brakes: 5 2
Max Turn: 50 (try using less if the steering is too sensitive)
ABS: off
TCS: off

Gears:
1: 3.240
2: 2.090
3: 1.538
4: 1.258
5: 1.044
6: 0.875
F: 3.720

I applaud you firstly for the excellent tune (did it on the first try!)
And secondly for getting a 1'55, you can't be hamfisted to do that, 'cause I am and I was only getting 1'58s!

Congrats:bowdown:

BTW...the Blitz is like cheating on S-7....lead after two laps....automatic and paddle...:crazy:

OK...1st week with a G27....redone all races with (mostly) Golds...used your Tuned Z06 Pro tune for S-7 and 10..tweaked 1st gear and FD to take advatage of Standard Physics....that loooooong 4th gear is ingenious!!!!

Thanks again....

OK...1st week with a G27....redone all races with (mostly) Golds...used your Tuned Z06 Pro tune for S-7 and 10..tweaked 1st gear and FD to take advatage of Standard Physics....that loooooong 4th gear is ingenious!!!!

Thanks again....

If it works for you that's all that matters.

Congrats on the G27. I'm jealous.

thank 2 every1 ... ur tuning guides has been really useful.... at last I won the S10 with my fav car the Skyline Blitz... still to come the M3 golden cup and the F40... any suggestions. I tried hard many settings but the best I could was just a second place...

thank 2 every1 ... ur tuning guides has been really useful.... at last I won the S10 with my fav car the Skyline Blitz... still to come the M3 golden cup and the F40... any suggestions. I tried hard many settings but the best I could was just a second place...

The M3 time trial is pure driving. The lap is made in 2 places: The left kink just past the start line and the switchbacks. The best way to see the proper line for this event is to watch replays from the online time trials for the M3 at Eiger Reverse. The thing that really made the difference for me was really slowing down through the kinks. The faster you try to go through there the slower your lap will be.

The F40 event is also more about driving than tuning. This event is practice practice practice. Keep TCS off. Try short shifting to avoid spinning the tires.

If you search the forum you'll find tons of advice for both events, but the basics is what it's all about. Smooth is fast, slow in fast out, look ahead.

Wow. 20,000 views. I know many of these are multiple views, but still that's alot of people who (hopefully) have been helped.

Now 100,000 views. Still getting 150-200 views a day even though Prologue is ancient history in video game terms.

I plan to do something similar for GT5 but I know it will be orders of magnitude more complex.

Well, I for one would take your tunes to the bank.
I didn't have a freakin clue how to tune a car when I started, and now thanks to you, s2k2k3, I've cleared everything.

I'm sorry. I did not know that I should not post threads that way. I would appreciate it if you would inform me how to correctly set up this race. Again, my performance points would not add up right with the specs for the clio. And I only had access to 630 performance points, not 700. I would truly appreciate help. I love this game, and I know that those who design the Gran Turismo video games do an excellent job every time. I have yet to find video games as perfectly designed as these ones.

I'm sorry. I did not know that I should not post threads that way. I would appreciate it if you would inform me how to correctly set up this race. Again, my performance points would not add up right with the specs for the clio. And I only had access to 630 performance points, not 700. I would truly appreciate help. I love this game, and I know that those who design the Gran Turismo video games do an excellent job every time. I have yet to find video games as perfectly designed as these ones.

Scottcam24,

I see that you have been trying to figure this out for quite a while now. I am going to try to help you as best I can.

Are you absolutely sure you are using the Concept by GT Clio Sport V6/Tuned that cost $100,000?

Yes, I am. At first, I flubbed and bought the stock Clio. This is important to me. Thank you for helping me. I did not make it to S-class without genuine knowledge and effort. So far, I have cleared S-3, S-9, and yes, miraculously, S-6(bronze admittedly).

Yes, I am. At first, I flubbed and bought the stock Clio. This is important to me. Thank you for helping me. I did not make it to S-class without genuine knowledge and effort. So far, I have cleared S-3, S-9, and yes, miraculously, S-6(bronze admittedly).

OK, so there are only 4 settings you can change on the tuned clio that will change the PP. Horsepower, Weight, Tires and aerodynamics. We can't change the tires for S-1, as they are restricted to R1. So tell me, what are your horsepower, weight and aerodynamic settings right now?

To be more specific, enter S-1 with your tuned clio, go to the tuning menu and tell me what these settings are at.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back