S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
Hope to see more drivers this time since we are starting at 2pm PST, 5pm EST. :)

Should be if there were new sign ups but it will only be us 6 finishing this 1. As long as we all practiced and no one makes a mistake it should still be a trilling race!!! :sly:👍
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important News:
I have created the race room with mics on at the moment but some drivers want their BMG so right before reg's, we'll create a new room without mins so guys can get there bump on,

Yea, hmmm I'm done with full DF,. I know some guys that run full DF all the time and they have been quick even at tracks like Monza & Daytona but its not working for me. I just got pulled on by some guys with more kg. I did see the higher corner speeds of Skeng & Oz, but everyone blew past me coming down The Kemmel Straight (More kg & Less kg). Anyways I will go back to my lower DF setups and I will never run 65pts in the rear again! 60pts is the highest I'll be running from here on out if I do crank it up!

-Less kg for Monza :) I'll be a problem there!,.

Can someone send me the replay of Spa?
I can send it, but not in YouTube format. I still need someone to show me how to do that myself so I can upload all my GT5/GT6 replays onto Youtube. I can send you the PS3 file via Dropbox?

I can send it, but not in YouTube format. I still need someone to show me how to do that myself so I can upload all my GT5/GT6 replays onto Youtube. I can send you the PS3 file via Dropbox?
I just want to be able to watch it like I saved a replay of it in GT6. Whatever is easiest for you just let me know.

I just want to be able to watch it like I saved a replay of it in GT6. Whatever is easiest for you just let me know.
There's this idea I'm working using my Youtube Capture App, but I'll have to build a holder contraption before I can pull that trick off. Ill post the other way tomorrow 4 now unless someone else sends the youtube know how over?. Ill check Youtube too'

Sorry guys, I moved back to utah. Seth probably wont be racing in gt6 until the tire wear is fixed unless they're sprint races without pitting.

Really happy with the win last race , car was flawless in terms or balance .

1st stint I was in he 2 11s for most of the stint , at least 18 laps id say then the tires started to drop off a bit .

I have a feeling the tire bug will never get fixed Seth/Trust so keep that in mind.

Really happy with the win last race , car was flawless in terms or balance .

1st stint I was in he 2 11s for most of the stint , at least 18 laps id say then the tires started to drop off a bit .

I have a feeling the tire bug will never get fixed Seth/Trust so keep that in mind.

On the tire bug, it appears to me that the fall off has gotten worse but that the super fast wear has been lessened, any comments or other input? This opinion was more a result of observation than actual data driven testing

On the tire bug, it appears to me that the fall off has gotten worse but that the super fast wear has been lessened, any comments or other input? This opinion was more a result of observation than actual data driven testing

I havent noticed any change but I dont really pay much attention to detail with the bug

I finally have some free time this weekend so I will be doing the points then guys. Also Tyson cough*co-founder*cough will be learning how to update the spread sheets this weekend like Zach did; since this is the 1 area I get swapped with and is the only thing *op wise* that I fumble with. It also leads to times & dates section not getting changed some times too but I'm consistent on the Op Titles tho :)👍

Last edited:
Are we going to have the points information amd ballast done before the next round? I mean its been 2 weeks
Sorry Race, I've been training early morning for my new promotion position, and then I had to plan for this Vegas trip this weekend in the middle of rent for the AMA Supercross finale. I took my PS3 with me but we are going to race out TNT's room tomorrow in case the hotel room doesn't allow me to hook my internet connection up. TNT posting the updated points right now.

Here are the results from Spa
1st: Skengd =30pts
2nd: Ozwheels with Pole & Fastest Lap 27+1+1=29pts
3rd: Cam_From_Nj =23pts
4th: Racefan_88 =20pts
5th: T-n-T-2000 =18pts
6th: JoeTruckV8 =16pts

Over-all Points Standings
1st: SkengD =144pts
2nd: Ozwheels =130pts
3rd: Cam_From_Nj =127pts
4th: JoeTruckV8 =111pts
5th: T-n-T-2000 =99pts
6th: Racefan_88 =98pts

New Ballast weights for Monza
Skengd =1230kg
Ozwheels =1210kg
Cam_From_Nj =1210kg
T-n-T-2000 =1160kg
JoeTruckV8 =1150kg
Racefan_88 =1140kg

Last edited:
Here are the results from Spa
1st: Skengd =30pts
2nd: Ozwheels with Pole & Fastest Lap 27+1+1=29pts
3rd: Cam_From_Nj =23pts
4th: Racefan_88 =20pts
5th: T-n-T-2000 =18pts
6th: JoeTruckV8 =16pts

Over-all Points Standings
1st: SkengD =144pts
2nd: Ozwheels =131pts
3rd: Cam_From_Nj =127pts
4th: JoeTruckV8 =111pts
5th: T-n-T-2000 =99pts
6th: Racefan_88 =98pts

New Ballast weights for Monza
Skengd =1240kg
Ozwheels =1210kg
Cam_From_Nj =1210kg
T-n-T-2000 =1160kg
JoeTruckV8 =1150kg
Racefan_88 =1140kg
Skeng should be at 1230kg and I should have 1 less point.

Hi everyone, it's race day again. :)
I'm going to open the room an hour before the race start time.
I was wondering how many are going to be here
I know there are only 6 of us left, but the points battle is close between 1st, 2nd & 3rd, then between 4th, 5th & 6th. :)
Joe might make it if he gets internet in the motel. Lucky guy, gets to see the motocross race in Las Vegas. :bowdown::cheers:

Well we couldn't get into our room until after 3pm so me showing up and atleast protecting my points was a bust! Anyways I'll see you guys for the next round! 👍

Upset I couldnt even make it to lap 5 last night , some of the tracks in the game my ps3 seems to have trouble loading . GT6 just been giving me loads of trouble , I think it could be my ps3 but i dont know .

Didnt have the pace to win but I really wanted to see how the strategies would have played out .

Upset I couldnt even make it to lap 5 last night , some of the tracks in the game my ps3 seems to have trouble loading . GT6 just been giving me loads of trouble , I think it could be my ps3 but i dont know .

Didnt have the pace to win but I really wanted to see how the strategies would have played out .
Does your screen go black but you can see your instruments and track map?

Does your screen go black but you can see your instruments and track map?

the track itself or the background goes blank so you cant see where your driving , ive posted photos of it before

its happened at apricot hill in karstens monday series and its happened to me twice in autobacs , yesterday at monza and at bathurst a month or so agoo

Latest Posts

Back