S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
the track itself or the background goes blank so you cant see where your driving , ive posted photos of it before

its happened at apricot hill in karstens monday series and its happened to me twice in autobacs , yesterday at monza and at bathurst a month or so agoo
I've had that happen too, you have to leave and come back to fix it.

Sorry guys I've been a way for awhile, but now I'm back in town and done with training so now it's back to action! I will get the op & pts updated so we can continue to move forward with this season and the next...

Good to see you back on the forum. :)
Are we back to practice next week? Lately I've been practicing for GT300, GT3 and S.N.A.I.L. I'm getting better with my wheel. :)
Went back to learning the basics of slow in and fast out.

Last edited:
Good to see you back on the forum. :)
Are we back to practice next week? Lately I've been practicing for GT300, GT3 and S.N.A.I.L. I'm getting better with my wheel. :)
Went back to learning the basics of slow in and fast out.
Sure can, also I have more dedicated time available than I had before so I'll see you online! 👍

Seth says he's going to try and race the rest of the series thanks to tire wear being different. Hes wondering if anyone is interested in doing a World Challenge type series? With GT2/GT3 and TC cars? But again, hes going to try his best to be there Saturday.

Last edited:
Havent done a lap but i will be there

Yeh interested to see pts and weight , last race was good since grid was small last place meant 4th :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't around for the last round so can guys let me know if everything looks correct?

Last edited:
*Lounge Open!*
-Wow what a race! :bowdown:
-Literally good until the last lap, no last sec go Racefan! 👍

Last edited:
How was the race?
Well the replay makes my highlight reel. Seth obviously needs kg, and Race is a very clean racer to race,. Just missing you & Cam to the situation.

Honestly racing in deep grids is always fun; if you screw up there is always drivers behind you to fight with, but low grids like this 1 allow drivers to race there strategies and to play fair since there isn't a ton of competition pressure from the back. I like both, and don't mind racing both. Only thing is if you are racing a small field then you better not put a foot wrong, ya dig'! 👍

I should have 1 less point
I still have to do the complicated Team Point Spreadsheets which takes me & my partner over here to work it out, so when we knock that out tomorrow I can make this adjustment. I do need to know the pole/win/fstlap for the Spa round if you know it? If not I'll pull the archive,.

I still have to do the complicated Team Point Spreadsheets which takes me & my partner over here to work it out, so when we knock that out tomorrow I can make this adjustment. I do need to know the pole/win/fstlap for the Spa round if you know it? If not I'll pull the archive,.

I'll check the replay I have of Spa.

Who won GP/F? 2:10.4 pole and fast lap by me and Skeng won I got second not sure on the rest

Did you get second?

yes 2nd place for me

everyone did a 1 stop except myself , i planned a 2 but did a 3 to try and get fastest lap but fell short by under .100

seth got fastest lap and pole and the win

yes 2nd place for me

everyone did a 1 stop except myself , i planned a 2 but did a 3 to try and get fastest lap but fell short by under .100

seth got fastest lap and pole and the win
Do you know what the fast lap was? I think I'm gonna need a lot of help and some luck to makeup 28 points in 2 races.

Hey guys. Seth said thanks for letting him race. He had a decent setup because he ran a little bit on friday. He hasnt raced in a while cus his left thumb was bruised. But he will try to be there for the rest of the season. I think he said he would have done a 1:49.8 based on his fast lap sector times but ran a little wide in the chicane.

Hey guys. Seth said thanks for letting him race. He had a decent setup because he ran a little bit on friday. He hasnt raced in a while cus his left thumb was bruised. But he will try to be there for the rest of the season. I think he said he would have done a 1:49.8 based on his fast lap sector times but ran a little wide in the chicane.
Did Seth have any ballast?

Seth ran the Xanavi GTR 1100kg, and Marc Marquez his way to victory. I thought about the 2 stop, but this was my 1st race after the patch so I wanted to see how the tires held up. The slowest time I should of ran was a 54 on shot rubber so imo I left atleast 10 to 15 secs total time on the track, but other than a couple 56's laps when I was fighting other than that I never put a foot wrong so good race overall!

This race definitely makes my replay highlight reel'

With Seth & Cam we got The Strong 7, as I like to call it!

As far as I can tell this new patch pretty much fixed all the problems GT6 was suffering from plus I noticed last night lapping Le Mans with some of the fellas that my most hated turn at Le Mans Arrange has been updated to the 2012 Le Mans configuration with the house moved back 30yards and arrange inheriting a ton of run off room. For those of you who don't know the track turn names it the slow right hander after the fast Indianapolis S swing turn. Now at Spa They didn't give us the concrete patch that is right before the left hand turn after Blaumont straight but before bus stop chicane at Spa, but they did re do the turn as a whole so know we can now role it without putting that damn outside tire on the grass and wrapping the car before the the bus stop chicane at Spa. I would prefer they just give us the updated concrete patch overall, but that's good enough for now,.

Last edited:
Seth ran the Xanavi GTR 1100kg, and Marc Marquez his way to victory. I thought about the 2 stop, but this was my 1st race after the patch so I wanted to see how the tires held up. The slowest time I should of ran was a 54 on shot rubber so imo I left atleast 10 to 15 secs total time on the track, but other than a couple 56's laps when I was fighting other than that I never put a foot wrong so good race overall!

This race definitely makes my replay highlight reel'

With Seth & Cam we got The Strong 7, as I like to call it!

As far as I can tell this new patch pretty much fixed all the problems GT6 was suffering from plus I noticed last night lapping Le Mans with some of the fellas that my most hated turn at Le Mans Arrange has been updated to the 2012 Le Mans configuration with the house moved back 30yards and arrange inheriting a ton of run off room. For those of you who don't know the track turn names it the slow right hander after the fast Indianapolis S swing turn. Now at Spa They didn't give us the concrete patch that is right before the left hand turn after Blaumont straight but before bus stop chicane at Spa, but they did re do the turn as a whole so know we can now role it without putting that damn outside tire on the grass and wrapping the car before the the bus stop chicane at Spa. I would prefer they just give us the updated concrete patch overall, but that's good enough for now,.
There still a few major physics flaws but the update fixe the tires which is a big plus.

Back