Sebastian Vettel Events

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GTPVenomZombie, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

Aww, you're too kind.

baldgye, Akmuq and Kamuifanboy like this.
  2. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Hahaha Yeah buddy. :)

3. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Guys I think we`ll get an update on the 13th because that's when the Bmw and Subaru vision cars are reviled. So be expecting that.

4. Chrix12

Chrix12

So they forgot the '3' from the date :b Not January 1st, but January 13th.

But the events should already be in the game since update 1.02, they just need to unlock. I doubt the 1,2GB update was only for 2 events, 2 vehicles and small fixes/changes.

5. HBR-Roadhog

HBR-Roadhog

I expected the RB events to open with the seasonals but I am not really concerned about the RB events. I was hoping to get another big patch with the community stuff in it. They did say there would be a big patch in January, maybe 2 so that indicates to me that we will get a patch early in the month and possibly another near mid month.

I also saw someone post something indicating that they had been unable to get the X1 in GT5. While the event to win the X2010 was difficult there was another way to get one which was very very easy and everyone could do it.
    All you had to do was get B-Spec to level 30 and you got the car as a gift.

I ran the events to win it first, and it did take a couple of hours to get those times across all three tracks, Suzuka being the hardest. Level 30 B-Spec was cake though and it wasn't long before I had 2 of them.

In general I do not care when we get access to that car, I am curious about the standard model and what the new one is like but this is not a car I will be racing, while it is cool it is to fast to really enjoy racing in it.

MatskiMonk likes this.
  6. zujca

zujca

He is missing out on the fact that when you click on either of the two locked events it says it's coming January 1st.

GTPVenomZombie likes this.
  7. ukfan758

ukfan758

There were a few long delays before GT5 was released. It could have been released in late 2009, then early 2010, then it finally came out in late 2010.

8. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

Where's your reasoning? :confused: Does it say now on GT?

9. Jayson619

Jayson619

Gonna be 3rd January 2014 soon....

10. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

Wait... Are these dates confirmed or just being spit out???

11. Dionisiy

Dionisiy

This is job for Sorg. If you now that i mean :)

12. jmstone29

jmstone29

Not really. GT5 was mostly a finished game. We actually had a community feature! Like with friends you could share cars and send gifts and fun stuff! We're still beta testing 6, but hopefully we'll have more soon.

13. JuiceMcGoose

JuiceMcGoose

[​IMG]

They said that in just about every episode in the '50's TV series.

14. ildd

ildd

Ok, well I won't be at my house again until 7pm tonight. If 1.03 isn't it by then, I'll join the riot.

Maybe I'll do the seasonals before that...hmmm

15. fortbo

fortbo

I will happily join that riot I will provide the bulls.

mcalva98 and GTPVenomZombie like this.
  16. TurismoBad

TurismoBad

Welp it's 3rd in 7 hours here but on a positive note at least we can expect even higher payouts with the standard championship - 2mln in 25 minutes @ 200% bonus ?

17. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

Out of curiosity, how do you know these two cars will be revealed on the 13th... I've not seen any news on them?

18. xSNAKEx

xSNAKEx

Guys the real reason the events have not been updated yet is because Kaz has been racing so much his time frame is actually slower than the rest of the world. It called time dilation. Look it up. According to his watch its still 2013

19. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Apparently their is going to be a Motor Show on the 13th and them two cars will be revealed.

diegorborges likes this.
  20. Callum B

Callum B

I wasn't going to join in but I've finally become awake and bored enough to care, I can provide pitchforks and homemade flamethrowers for the charge of PD HQ. ;)

21. diegorborges

diegorborges

They're probably getting back from the holidays, with a bit of sake/wine hangover... give the guys some rest. :) They delivered the game without delays, they deserve this!

[​IMG]

Plus, there must be a big patch incoming in the next few days... Vision GT cars, the M4 interior, community features, the first batch of paid DLC...

22. zujca

zujca

And he's travelling at speed of light, so he's bending time.

23. eSZee

eSZee

Could someone point me in the direction of a news source saying we were supposed to get an update yesterday?
    Thanks.

24. Shahid Ahmed

Shahid Ahmed

25. ildd

ildd

I meant "thing that updates the game so Red Bull events come unlocked".
    And it says on the event screen that they will be available on the 1st of January, 2014

26. eSZee

eSZee

Random site quoting other random predicting a patch that everyone knows is coming...

I wasn't singling you out or picking on you, it was just the first post I saw about 1.03. We all know it's coming but didn't know we were officially told anything yet.

27. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

That'd be Detroit NAIAS, but I've not seen anything confirmed about any Vision GT cars, not saying you're wrong, just wondered if you have a source, because I've not found anything.

28. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

If someone(s) is this late finishing a product in most jobs, then usually there are penalties against whoever is at fault. If someone(s) is this late finishing a product and makes this many people mad, whoever is at fault would have been fired (therefore the new event would be out by now) So using that theory, a technical problem is the reason the new event isn't out. So it is not anyone's fault and noone should get blamed.....
    But I could be wrong.

29. mcfizzle

mcfizzle

Can I ask what makes you guys think the Vettel Challenge stuff is late? All the post says is it will come in a later update. The news about special Seasonals was different and those arrived exactly when PD said they would.

30. snoopybg

snoopybg

The mere fact that when you select it says it will be available on January 1st 2014?

Rich S, ukfan758, AJHG1000 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.