Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mere fact that when you select it says it will be available on January 1st 2014?
Is this ingame? I haven't unlocked the events yet and I'm going off the website post that says with a later update.

Yes, ingame.
That explains a lot. Going off PD wanting to release one big update each month I would expect about 4 weeks between patches. If that's true then we probably have another 2 or so weeks before the update and new events released. Just my speculation though.

They're probably getting back from the holidays, with a bit of sake/wine hangover... give the guys some rest. :) They delivered the game without delays, they deserve this!

0808drunk.jpg

Plus, there must be a big patch incoming in the next few days... Vision GT cars, the M4 interior, community features, the first batch of paid DLC...
I want the source of this..

They're probably getting back from the holidays, with a bit of sake/wine hangover... give the guys some rest. :) They delivered the game without delays, they deserve this!

Plus, there must be a big patch incoming in the next few days... Vision GT cars, the M4 interior, community features, the first batch of paid DLC...

I despise this attitude so much! So a developer that always delivers on time will be much more criticized than one that rarely keeps promises, just because weren't late for once?
The not being late with gt6 part is arbitrary, though, because it isn't freaking ready!

That'd be Detroit NAIAS, but I've not seen anything confirmed about any Vision GT cars, not saying you're wrong, just wondered if you have a source, because I've not found anything.
I Saw it in another thread. I`ll tell you the thread if I see it.

That'd be Detroit NAIAS, but I've not seen anything confirmed about any Vision GT cars, not saying you're wrong, just wondered if you have a source, because I've not found anything.
Don't believe there is a source.
It's basically something along the lines of, we know we're supposed to get an update/january "promised" dlc, and there is an auto show in january and GT is a car game, therefore GT related content will be released to coincide with the autoshow.

I think we will get a big update prior to the 13th, I would say any time now we will get it. The first Rb events were in the big 1.02 update. I Imagine the other 2 would likely be in the 1.03 update and that is was slated to be delivered on the 1st with the additional community features, perhaps they ran into a bug that caused them to have to hold back for a couple of days or perhaps the Jan 1 showing in the game was not meant to be there. Does not really matter at this point as we will get it when we get it.

As for the events coming on the 13th I doubt it very seriously. The indication was that we may get 2 large updates in Jan and if that turns out to be the case then one would surely be before the 13th and the other likely mid month or slightly closer to the end of the month.

The Hudson was a separate update as was the Mercedes VGT and the BMW and I would expect that to be the case with other VGT cars as well. So to me it does not follow to assume the big update nor the red bull events will in any way be tied to the reveal of any of the VGT cars

Hmm... Now I know why people are upset. Just clicked on the locked events and it says "Available in January 1st."

I guess I'll just wait. The new Seasonal raised my bank balance to nearly 8,000,000Cr. And I don't even know what to spend it on!

I'm more interested in a patch for the tire width glitch and the sounds. I haven't been able to buy even half of the cars that I like because I can't change the wheels on them. I mean, just look at the Elise with aftermarket wheels! It doesn't affect the performance that much if you put Sport Hard Tires, but the back tires look like freaking cookies! It looks ugly as heck :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm... Now I know why people are upset. Just clicked on the locked events and it says "Available in January 1st."
And it's the 2nd or the 3rd everywhere in the world now. I hope PD makes some sort of an announcement regarding the delay. Even EA for once made a statement regarding a delay: The Battlefield 4 New Years double points/xp days for premium members were delayed until a later date.

My hunch is the date put on the X2014 events was a mistake in the first place.

don't you think they would have corrected it by now though?
If you read the scrolling text on the bottom of the home screen in gt6 it says, The seasonal events for GT5 have been updated 12/19. Maybe they put the Red Bull events into GT5 by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back