Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gt6 is good in my book. Have any of you played GTA5,COD Ghost of BF4? All of them have horrid customer support. PD has at least made a attempt to make its customers happy.

I beg to differ. The one time I worked with PD customer support, it took 3 days longer than EA, whilst PD did not give me a straight answer on how to fix the problem. When EA did. That's saying something as EA is nnotorious for pathetically bad customer support.

Problem is how will the X2014 handle if it will be like the 2011 or not. From the looks of the rear wing being flat I doubt it but who knows.

The rear diffuser looks to be slightly more aggressive on the 2014, that should balance the aero balance, give much more reliable rear grip, while also being slightly better for top speed.

I wonder if this delay might have something to do with michael schumacher?

Maybe vettel would do something, like set a laptime in the game, before release but the accident have changed that?

What has drikining vodka to do with a driving game? :P
Have you ever run into a group of angry Kimi Raikkonen fans?

And by "angry Kimi Raikkonen fans", I mean Kimi Raikkonen fans who have found out that you don't worship him. I'm serious - they're extremely aggressive, easily provoked and hold long-running grudges. They're like Western Sydney Wanderers fans.

I can't imagine what they would do if "Kimi Raikkonen Events" were promised, but not delivered. But I suspect it would be a nightmare for us all.

And by "angry Kimi Raikkonen fans", I mean Kimi Raikkonen fans who have found out that you don't worship him. I'm serious - they're extremely aggressive, easily provoked and hold long-running grudges. They're like Western Sydney Wanderers fans.
I know, but honestly I prefer Kimi fans to Vettel fans who think SV is like.... GOD, and the superior car is irrelevant...
Kimi is quite a weird personality but still a cool guy

I can't imagine what they would do if "Kimi Raikkonen Events" were promised, but not delivered. But I suspect it would be a nightmare for us all.
That's Hamilton fans.

Relax guys, what are you afraid of? Be patient, you will get your RB challenges! Could be a hundred reasons for the delay, maybe they are still so hungover from new year celebrations that they couldn´t get it right, maybe they simply forgot or are preparing a little patch with some fixes or content, who knows? Chill out!

I saw this thread this morning and wondered where the news for the update was - on the Vettel challenge it has always said 'coming soon' and nothing about January 1st...unless I missed something...which is entirely possible.

I saw this thread this morning and wondered where the news for the update was - on the Vettel challenge it has laways said 'coming soon' and nothing about January 1st...unless I missed something...which is entirely possible.
Well you did miss something, it says so right under the ´coming soon´ note when you click on one of the locked items.

I saw this thread this morning and wondered where the news for the update was - on the Vettel challenge it has always said 'coming soon' and nothing about January 1st...unless I missed something...which is entirely possible.
Nah bro you aint missing out, same with all of us. We don't have anything new.

Well you did miss something, it says so right under the ´coming soon´ note when you click on one of the locked items.
Like I said, entirely possible. I didn't read any further as to me 'coming soon' is an indefinite statement, and it makes no sense to then put a definite date underneath that.

Like I said, entirely possible. I didn't read any further as to me 'coming soon' is an indefinite statement, and it makes no sense to then put a definite date underneath that.
Nothing new on PD´s side to do stuff that doesn´t make sense either! :D

Right guys, I`m going out to the chippy. Then for a long walk. I`ll be back just after 4 or just before. If their is no update I`m gonna cry because I have nothing better to do. Hopes high for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back