Sej's Pix ~ Toyota 7

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 1,903 comments
Very nice man, very different from my style but still....👍 Very nice RX-7 picture, I like that one best. As for the drifting.....I'm a real drift fan, I drift......>ALOT<.....but for pictures you'll notice that drifting limits your choise of camera angles significantly, you always feel the need to let the smoke on the picture *at least in my pictures* But drift pictures that really stand out, are the ones NOT focussed at the smoke. What I'm trying to say is, that with that first RX-7 picture, the smoke was there, but you didn't zoom out for it: DONT LET SMOKE ZOOM YOU OUT MORE THAN YOU ACTUALLY WANTED!(For example those last 2 BMW pictures, you zoomed out for the smoke)

PS: Leuk nog een nederlander
*PS: Nice, another dutchie

Thanks for your good feedback! :) LOL at G-T-4-Fan >> Yay, more dutchies!! :) And yeah, I didn't even think of zooming out... I think because of you see enough smoke already! :lol:

I'll up another batch in a hour.

Okay, here's an update. :)
Which one do you like the most?

GT1 @ Motegi

GT1 @ SSR5

GT1 @ High Speed Ring

GT1 @ Fuji 2005 GT

:scared:

👍 👍

I really hate the black colour on the GT-One because it's not really black. They picked the worst colour they could find.

Nice pics!!! Thanks for commenting on my R390! hehe i agree with GTC2003 I remember the GT-One to be Red not carbon black... :P shame on PD... for shame.

^ Whaha, there is a normal one too, but this one is really rare, it comes in day 694 til 700 in the used car lot. It's costs like 3 million, but it has driven alot of miles, so it has less horsepower. There are 3 other ''black beauties'' in the game.
Well, I guess you're up to date now. :lol:

I know i have all of them already... what i mean is the road car was all red, like the R390 was all blue... remember GT3?

toyota%20GT-one.jpg

It's strange they got a blue roadcar of the nissan, AND a black one, but not the red one of the gt-1. Ah well. :crazy:

Those two rally photos are brilliant, the second is just that little bit better for me.

Overall, its a really good update :)

^ No problem! :D

Now I need to wait for my father to come home from work... He took my USB with him!!! :ill: :indiff:

When I get it back I'm goin to make pics of some 300+ HP road cars! :dopey:

OMG you seem to have improved without any kind of tips of us or...........or any sign of your progress lol, just suddenly BOOM, there are some magnificent pictures, I like the Takata Dome, also the Ford GT and the backwards Lancer is also VERY VERY VERY artictic:P:D

Theres no contest in that update - the first Subaru photo will be the best no matter who you ask.

(I bet someone will disagree with me...)

G-T-4-Fan
OMG you seem to have improved without any kind of tips of us or...........or any sign of your progress lol, just suddenly BOOM, there are some magnificent pictures, I like the Takata Dome, also the Ford GT and the backwards Lancer is also VERY VERY VERY artictic:P:D

Thanks for the feedback! :)
I just took a good lookin car, took a good lookin circuit for it and just shot some photo's and the best of 'em I put in here! :lol:

There'll be another update today, so stay tuned. :)

Back