Sej's Pix ~ Toyota 7

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 1,903 comments
I personally don´t like the Ferrari F1 team that much (McLaren for me), but that shot is sooooo good!!!! Realistic as hell!!!:)

GREAT JOB Sej:tup:

What track was that taken, sej?

Sorry, I haven't followed the F1 Championship much this year, the TV rights for it here in Portugal were bought by a private channel, it's encoded so it costs A LOT to have, I won't do it.
Plus, it lost most of the interest it had back in 1994, I was totally addicted to it until then.

Still a Ferrari fan, of course. :)

I have a few DTM pics I took at Estoril in the early 90's, I'll try to scan them and post them on my gallery when I can.

It's been some time, but I'm here to react on your nice comments (except for the Lewis fan in here... :lol:) So, I'll just go name by name again, I don't know where to start otherwise.

Greycap - thx, good to see you doing a nice job with your garage-thread too 👍
Fruitcake - China was zeker een goeie race voor Kimi, maar Brazilië was nog beter, wat een spanning! :crazy:
Tommi2000 - Lewis got what he deserved. Hehe no I'm just kidding. But I hope Kimi keeps the title. I really hate McLaren for the appeal they are doing now, and what a disgustingly WEAK excuse. 👎 Lewis is alright though, but I don't like him as much anymore as in the start of the year.
AlexWRC - Haha yea, nice name aint it. 💡 And I don't think Alonso will drive for Ferrari next year. And I don't really like him either, with all of his comments. But he's a great driver nonetheless.
NTX - Thanks. But do you still like McLaren?
Beerz - very nice that you're a Ferrari fan too. I think you should have watched this year via internet channels. You can watch via some channels for free. I have UTV or TVU or TUV or whatever combo it is, and it shows the speed channel. But I think there are better channels to choose, just search for those things. But you really missed something if you didn't watch the last race. You can still download some torrents too, hehe. Pretty much possible still.
Bram - Yea you're right, it's at Spa! It's like 2 hours from my house, but I had to wait another 2 hours before I was on the circuit.
Beerz again - Thx for remembering my B-day! :)
Chobobo - thanks!

And here's my short review of 2007, now I'm typing anyways. I don't have much time to write it and I missed alot of things, but I hope you'll enjoy it if you read it:

The year started good for Kimi, but after Australia was a big dip in his points. In Spain and Monaco he lost precious points, because of electronics and a mistake in qualifying. But he fought back, starting at France and the UK. Those where nice races where he didn't start from pole. Europe was not a good race for Kimi because he missed the pit entry the 1st lap and later had hydraulic problems - another 0 points, but Lewis was 9th and didn't have any points either, so he wasn't walking away. Hungary and Turkey were boring races, Kimi knows the McLaren and Ferrari gearboxes for the in and the outside now. In Italy he had a horrific crash. He was lucky he didn't have anything like something broken, but his neck really hurt. So in the race, he was only driving for 75 % of what he is normally capable of. He couldn't keep his neck up whilst braking because of the pain. But In Spa he recovered and dominated the race. I'm happy I went to it. He could have won Japan, but with missing an email from the FIA you don't get first. Ferrari started on intermediates, but then had to exchange them for full wets, or they were black-flagged. China was a great race full of overtaking action, and Lewis in the gravel. So for Brazil, I didn't expect Kimi to win the WDC, but he did it. He never gave up the whole season and kept on fighting. Lewis didn't have a good day and Kimi won by ONE point! It maybe was the most exciting race I ever saw. So I was really happy and I am still happy. And I hope I keep happy, because of that appeal of McLaren. But actually, if Lewis still gets the title, I'm still happy, because the best driver won on the track. Go Kimi! :cheers:

And here's a "new" pic for you guys.

1800702796_1c94ebc8b9_o.jpg

Great work Sejtur, anyway I hope you can visit the gallery linked through my signature sometime. Because it has been a while, since you last visited it.

you did a great job on that update, not that you never do. but i agree with you about kimi and mclaren's appeal. but i think, and i do hope this, that if anything, i just hope the FIA just concentrates on dealing with williams and bmw's constructor's points with regards to the fuel irregularities instead of docking the drivers' points. i mean, they dont make the call for which fuel to use. i think that's the mechanics and engineer's problem to think about. but like you said, even if kimi gets dethroned, everyone will still know he's the champion in everyone's hearts and eyes specially after what happened in brazil.

Thanks!

jgda9rs - Yea you're right. It won't make sense to cut the drivers points and scrap them from the results of Brazil. Look at McLaren, they're punished, not their drivers. And with what mr Mosley said about Lewis, I think it's even more unlikely that it will happen. So I think Kimi's title is safe.

Thanks!

jgda9rs - Yea you're right. It won't make sense to cut the drivers points and scrap them from the results of Brazil. Look at McLaren, they're punished, not their drivers. And with what mr Mosley said about Lewis, I think it's even more unlikely that it will happen. So I think Kimi's title is safe.

i hope so. for me, i dont think they'll get very far (if anywhere) with it anyways. i guess ron really wants revenge after their record fine, but i dont really blame him for it. like they said in itv1, the FIA should be more organized with regards to policing regulations on the track.

Back