Sej's Pix ~ Toyota 7

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 1,903 comments
the slr looks like it came out of a magazine. you know, like the expensive ones. i like how the lights and the colors came out. it just gives it that sort of old look to it, must be the background. it's like it was developed from a film.
i can't exactly point out what it is, but i like it. i dont understand what you mean by median filter. perhaps someone can help me out with that ? :D i dont think i've ever used it before. the s2000 shot is great too! great use of the lights, they look so natural. the way the photo was made looks like it's a
starting scene for a car movie or a race series or something. even the tarmac on the s2k looks pretty defined too. just matches the whole photo altogether. hope to see more like this pretty soon. 👍

Lol well then Sej,

I think I'm the only one then that likes the S2000 much more. The Merc is stunning...first of all. It's just that it doesn't get any special message across to me. I can take a look in charger's gallery and I'll find thousands of them.
But nevertheless it's just beautifull. Especially how mysterious the windows look. Gives it kind of a top-secret-spy-car effect. ;)

Now the Spoon S2000 shows me exactly what I like about motorsports in general. From the second I see the picture, I begin to imagine a very empty track. No crowd to watch, just a faint noise in the background of a car on it's very limits. A normal person, who is lucky enough to catch this car alone on the track wouldn't know what's going on. He'd just get carried away by the beautifull echoeing sound going through the track. But behind the scenes, the driver is running test runs. Trying to get his most consistant times out of the car, while his crew in the pitlane is preparing to optimise every setting in the car, and making it perfectly suited for the track.

Now that's what I really like :cool: And for some kind of reasons, this picture did it for me. I guess a picture can say more than a thousand words ^^

Thank you very much for the feedback, great comments. They make me happy and are a part of that I keep coming back to this place. 👍

I finally decided to release this Sauber C9 pic, I have it for a week now or something. I first wanted to get my sig right, and I like it this way but it could be disturbing, but I just like fancy sigs. And I just like a little heart as a symbol, so I put that in too. Nothing special. I hope you like this one. :)

That is the most amazing GT4 picture I've ever seen. But the sig really throws it off IMO, too colorful and distracting. ;)

I don't like the sig much either, at least not on a dark and moody shot like this.

But the shot itself is beautiful, sej.
Love the light/dark transition, and the fading desaturation.

Only the water ripple shine on the side of the car isn't very good (I mean isn't perfect), but the effect is still there, very nice touch. 👍

I'd have to agree that the sig is too flashy for the tone of the picture but, as far as the picture goes it's absolutely gorgeous! :drool:👍

Thanks for the love (/hate :lol:) guys! I changed the siggie, maybe I was going too far and I'm afraid I've ruined the pic for a bit. But now the sig is (mostly) b/w so it wont disturb you as much.

P.S. Yay, another 'brutal' from Alex! :dopey:

I quite like the way you showed off the new update, but it looks like you are looking to move into near 3D presentations like I do. Anyway don't forget Sejtur you have a lot of galleries to catch up on. :D

Yeah, and notice that adjective is a very special only :D. The sig was very japan, using a similar weird graphic style lol, a by hippye too. The new one is more stylish 👍

PS. The wide look of the panel seems to be even better for my taste. Teh composition works a bit different, with a bigger amplitude feeling 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

The sig is beautiful but is not working for me on automotive picture
unless you wanna chop a hot chick on the side
anyway the editing is astonishing ... I love the building's reflection casting on the C9's shadow, kinda revealling the secret racing number. Lighting and the mood is too nice to look at. Somewhat looks like in London's river, cool work!

Thats just amazing Sej...one of the best shots in GTP thats for sure.
Great mood in the shot, quite sinister/mystical.
Love the "panel"...quite original, looks very cool.
Well done:D

Everyone has pretty much said what I am going to.....Amazing, brilliant, incredible!!!!!!! Except for the signature, lol.

That's sick Sej! I can't really remember when was the last time I saw a pic as nicely finished as that one. It's my favorite GT4 car, so props for that 👍:dopey: Very, very nice, as always.

The C9 shot is a very special image, it's like nothing I've seen before in GT4...

The way the background is faded like that reminds me a little bit of the menu screen for GT5 Prologue!

Hey guys, long time no talk. I've been watching you though, but had almost no time to comment, school is slowly absorbing me. :scared: But today I had some time to make a shot for the comp, and I decided to let you see what was in my view 3 weeks ago. :) Enjoy. 👍

Kimi Räikkönen

1505901999_f1f8e3882a_o.jpg

And thanks for the nice comments on my last pic BTW.

Thank you very much for the feedback, great comments. They make me happy and are a part of that I keep coming back to this place. 👍

I finally decided to release this Sauber C9 pic, I have it for a week now or something. I first wanted to get my sig right, and I like it this way but it could be disturbing, but I just like fancy sigs. And I just like a little heart as a symbol, so I put that in too. Nothing special. I hope you like this one. :)

Can it be uploaded again, Flickr doesn't show it anymore :(

those are awesome!!!!!!! i do hope he wins the championship this year. i dont really like how ferrari won the constructors, but i guess they deserve it. so much has changed since schumacher left. as for the sauber, man that's sick!! always a pleasure being here.

Back