SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
Sense of humour bypass??

pifgd.jpg

Basically it did not matter what we voted on, pretty much full of BS.
I'm sure once they saw that bright blue, DUB stickered 'Vette, it pushed them away from it.

PD likes choosing cars with a backstory to them. What's the story behind a new car that's fresh off the showroom and modified tastelessly?

Basically it did not matter what we voted on, pretty much full of BS.
Well it didn't help them that they opened Voting on a Wednesday and closed it before at 1pm.

Next year needs to be much more well thought out, with several days of voting, and in an environment that's more conducive to GT enthusiasts and less so towards the general public who'll vote in whatever looks good to them and are easily wowed by flash and glam.

how did the Corvette win it had 2,100 likes and the Detomaso got 2,200 likes
When the vote closed the Corvette had more votes. The Nova won the overall award.
Oh ok thanks. Hopefully Gran Turismo will update there Facebook page to avoid further confusion as it still reads the C7 with less votes, Not that it really masters in the end.

Last edited:
I like the Nova because the visual modifications are more subtle than other SEMA cars like the Buick Special or the Trans-Cammer. The car still retains some elegance.

I like the Nova because the visual modifications are more subtle than other SEMA cars like the Buick Special or the Trans-Cammer. The car still retains some elegance.
Indeed, outside of the wheels, the car is almost completely stock. Not that I'm a '67 Nova expert, mind you.

They mentioned that the car had a number of subtle details that enamored the Producers, I'm wondering if any of those pertain to the exterior of the car.

Back