• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
>Drive his kart
>drive the F3
>drive the f1
>mention McLaren, Renault & Death
>play movie
>end

Seriously, all the crazy races and moments he made, we just gotta drive the track, how lame is that?

No time trial/race at a rain soaked Monaco, or intense battle at Suzuka, it's bull. They've completely screwed this DLC, even without the fact that the most associated car with Senna is no where. Hell, we don't even get the Toleman which is in the trailer.

I can't even look forward to photographing the cars because the photomode will still probably suck.
I don't think any game could implement those things very well at all. You have to remember they have a license - a huge percentage of these "crazy moments" took place after 1987, and they would be stupendously difficult to implement and execute anyway.

If you didn't want the surprise blown, you didn't have to read it.
And if you didn't want to be cocky you wouldn't have quoted me , sorry I can't block out what information gets transmitted through my eyes into my brain. I like the guessing game but I would have rather it came from the official channel

>Drive his kart
>drive the F3
>drive the f1
>mention McLaren, Renault & Death
>play movie
>end

Seriously, all the crazy races and moments he made, we just gotta drive the track, how lame is that?

No time trial/race at a rain soaked Monaco, or intense battle at Suzuka, it's bull. They've completely screwed this DLC, even without the fact that the most associated car with Senna is no where. Hell, we don't even get the Toleman which is in the trailer.

I can't even look forward to photographing the cars because the photomode will still probably suck.
This is the initial launch of the content. We have no idea what is planned down the road, no need to flip out just yet.

Weirdly no Interlagos, even though it's on the opening movie. Oh well, PoDi usually promises more than actually delivers, so it's kinda my fault for getting hyped up anyways. Here's to hoping this won't be the only Senna content.

Maybe Interlagos is taking a little more time?

And if you didn't want to be cocky you wouldn't have quoted me , sorry I can't block out what information gets transmitted through my eyes into my brain. I like the guessing game but I would have rather it came from the official channel
I'm not being cocky. I have nothing to be cocky about. I didn't find the code. I just copy/pasted it from the guy at Neogaf. All you had to do to avoid the spoilers was not expand my post. Once you see that "hey this guy posted what's in the update without showing it all at once" you simply not click it. It's easy to avoid, is what I'm saying.

All the free updates I've gotten in GTA V have been fun, and I still play it, but free content doesn't help much when you can't even have fun in the game now does it?
Well when so many are having fun with the game, can you not try to?

Well when so many are having fun with the game, can you not try to?

I couldn't care less about racing, and as I've stated a ton, the reason I even bought GT6 was for photography. And when your favorite part of the game is so boring, watered down and just turned into a mediorcre mess, you can't find much fun even with trying your hardest.

Imangine having the tracks cut, lower quality graphics essentially, and PD dangle all these awesome new things in front of you, but never get any of it, and try to be optimistic and have fun with it, but just can't.

Hell, it took them 4 months to fix a major framing issue with race replay photomode, we're all just basically screwed out of having a mode that was as good as the game before.

A tip might be not to buy racing games if that's why you're buying them.

Forza - Had fun racing and driving, and livery editor was awesome, but photomode was horrible.

GT5 - Had fun racing, driving, photomode was awesome, and when modding got out, was even more so.

GT6 - not even fun to drive or race, photomode neutered, filled with graphics errors, basically have to pray for an update that'll never come.

And the fact that there's no other game out there, anywhere that has a photomode as good as GT's when it comes to rendering size, and DSLR like controls.

Very true.

I still don't get how driving a historic kart, a Ralt F3 car and an 80's F1 car around historic track layouts is lame though.

It's not lame but it is about the least imaginable they could've got with this content. There was so much more they could have done than what is listed above.

All good, man.

tumblr_n1mfmopDB11qj4315o1_500.gif

Forza - Had fun racing and driving, and livery editor was awesome, but photomode was horrible.

GT5 - Had fun racing, driving, photomode was awesome, and when modding got out, was even more so.

GT6 - not even fun to drive or race, photomode neutered, filled with graphics errors, basically have to pray for an update that'll never come.

And the fact that there's no other game out there, anywhere that has a photomode as good as GT's when it comes to rendering size, and DSLR like controls.
Mate, if you wanna buy a photography game then get out of here and buy Afrika or something. We're here to discuss cars DRIVEN by a RACING DRIVER that will be included in the game for us to DRIVE.

But I want to photograph Senna's cars...

Same thing. I just wish we had GT5's locations. The JPS at Kyoto Gion would be beautiful.

A troll which is well-fed here doesn't go to search for his food in this thread:

Between that and the PM, lol. I replied to hsv and i'm not gonna make up reasons why I don't like playing GT6.

imo, they messed it up, and Senna's DLC up, and what's the point of a thread/discussion if it's just everyone praising PD for how good they are for including 3 cars and layouts? I can't have an opinion or reply to someone?

The point of the thread is to discuss the Senna content. We're discussing Senna content.

If you discuss Senna content, yes, that's fine. But, it really aggravates people when the thread is derailed by someone who - admittedly - doesn't even play the game anymore.

I don't see how the driving is worse in gt6 :odd: That is the one thing that's truly improved.
If photo mode is improtant, get gt5 out again! 💡 Can't believe I lost my disc :banghead:

Back