Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
Obviously because when I heard TRUTH on the video I posted, it dosent have EWI sound instead it has Andoh's guitar sound

It still is I think, but it was re-recorded.
Probably depends on the broadcaster. BBC still uses the awesome Chains by Fleetwood Mac.

I'm sort of hoping for some Brazilian style music in the menus with the Senna content. Some carnival stuff would be great.

I've been reminded it's actually The Chain, not Chains.

Last edited:
Probably depends on the broadcaster. BBC still uses the awesome Chains by Fleetwood Mac.

I'm sort of hoping for some Brazilian style music in the menus with the Senna content. Some carnival stuff would be great.
This would be a bit of a stretch, but using TV Globo's Victory Theme would be nice for when you win the challenge races. It'd link it here, but I'm on mobile.

This would be a bit of a stretch, but using TV Globo's Victory Theme would be nice for when you win the challenge races. It'd link it here, but I'm on mobile.
I agree. 👍

"This video is Brazil's home commentary of Senna's first championship. If you thought those commentators knew how to celebrate a goal in a soccer game, then you've never watched one of their drivers win a race. There's shouting and they even play some sort of celebratory soundtrack."

From: http://jalopnik.com/relive-ayrton-sennas-first-formula-one-world-champions-1454728408

There's already loads of Bossa Nova, and similarly-influenced / derived music in the game!
True. And I love it (always loved GT's menu soundtrack - it's part of what makes GT, GT, I think). But it's a little slower tempo than what I have in mind. I'm thinking full-on, dancing in the streets type stuff! :)

Last edited:
Wax Free Vanilla(@Whistle Snap on GTPlanet) found some more text for the Senna content.

Found more text for this Senna mode, it looks like each chapter will have its own set of photos / videos, plus detailed info.

Each chapter has a listing structure that goes up in 10s from what I can see:

Chapter 1: SENNA_P_1_010 to SENNA_P_1_380

Chapter 2: SENNA_P_2_010 to SENNA_P_2_340

Chapter 3: SENNA_P_3_010 to SENNA_P_3_430

Chapter 4: SENNA_P_4_010 to SENNA_P_4_730

SENNA_P_4_700 - 720 mentions a track that I think we'll be getting, and looking through all the text, the only cars mentioned in the tribute are:

Ralt RT3
Lotus 97T
McLaren MP4/6
Williams FW 16

Yes! Kazzie... chapter 4 will deliver...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112202962&postcount=6837

Maybe this will be better than we thought!

db31009800f9ee685aaf2c0bfec9a673.jpg

williams-fw16-renault-04.jpg

If we do get the FW16, The only other tracks where he raced it in were Interlagos and Okayama. We will more than likely get Interlagos then as he gained pole position there that year.

Edit: Nevermind, he gained pole in both

Judging by the fact that there's a LATAM region of GT6, I wouldn't be surprised if this could happen. It's something the foreigners wouldn't connect to, but for us brazilians this song holds a very deep meaning. I bet my old man would have to hold back his tears (and so would I) :D

I agree. 👍

"This video is Brazil's home commentary of Senna's first championship. If you thought those commentators knew how to celebrate a goal in a soccer game, then you've never watched one of their drivers win a race. There's shouting and they even play some sort of celebratory soundtrack."

From: http://jalopnik.com/relive-ayrton-sennas-first-formula-one-world-champions-1454728408

True. And I love it (always loved GT's menu soundtrack - it's part of what makes GT, GT, I think). But it's a little slower tempo than what I have in mind. I'm thinking full-on, dancing in the streets type stuff! :)

Actually, the winning parade at this year's carnaval (yeah, it's a contest) was based on Ayrton Senna, check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see nothing wrong with including the FW16 either. Of the 3 GPs he raced in it, he scored 3 pole positions, quite a remarkable eat for such an unbalanced car

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? Didn't he find the cars in the game data?

With this new VW Vision GT being announced for May 23rd, I wouldn't be surprised if he have yet another update coming, as no evidence of this car was found in 1.07

Last edited by a moderator:
Given in that Senna video we saw the F3, the Lotus, and the Kart rendered in GT6, I'm pretty sure we'll get those. Now I'm hoping that we also get that McLaren and Williams. Five Senna related vehicles and two (or more) tracks would be monumental.

Eh... I don't believe it. The cars are probably just mentioned because he's driven them, and their the most known in his career.

I really don't think we're getting them guys.

I don't know if we'll get to drive those 90s cars but they're the only cars mentioned in the Senna Tribute mode along with the DAP kart.

Two of the cars and DAP kart are confirmed drivable, so maybe a future update will bring some good news. The track mentioned at the end of chapter 4 is Kartódromo Ayrton Senna.

The McLaren, Williams and track do not feature in the 1.07 car or track lists.

1.07 Senna additions

Tracks

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s

Cars

Ayrton Senna DAP Racing Kart #17 '80
Ayrton Senna Ralt RT3 #1 '83
Lotus 97T '85

Suits

Ayrton Senna 1980
Ayrton Senna 1983
Ayrton Senna 1985

Yeah, i'm not believing that we're getting both the MP4 and Williams until you dig up some concrete evidence like the Ralt RT3.

Back