Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
I don't see how the driving is worse in gt6 :odd: That is the one thing that's truly improved.
If photo mode is improtant, get gt5 out again! đź’ˇ Can't believe I lost my disc :banghead:

I think I have a spare , since LAN isn't supported why have 2 , when the servers die its yours

I think I have a spare , since LAN isn't supported why have 2 , when the servers die its yours
That's very nice of you but it's fine really. I don't play it anymore anyways, it's just annoying I lost my own disc it makes me feel like a right spanner :banghead:
Thanks for the offer though :cheers:

Weirdly no Interlagos, even though it's on the opening movie. Oh well, PoDi usually promises more than actually delivers, so it's kinda my fault for getting hyped up anyways. Here's to hoping this won't be the only Senna content.

as far as I remember, they haven't promised Interlagos.

someone in an interview asked Kaz about it and he said that Interlagos is a very important track in the Senna carreer, it would be nice to have it on the game and so on, but nobody ever said nothing about it being modeled or its actual inclusion in the game.

someone in an interview asked Kaz about it and he said that Interlagos is a very important track in the Senna carreer, it would be nice to have it on the game and so on, but nobody ever said nothing about it being modeled or its actual inclusion in the game.
Well, you know how fanbases take hints.

They didn't. You just assumed suit=car.

is there any suit in GT5 or 6 which does not have its corresponding car?

the panning shot in the opening movie appears to be rendered. not only me, but i've seen other people saying the same thing. so at least interlagos kart track would be included.

GT Academy 2013 would be one.

Actually, the cars were present at some point (I don't know if we got any GT Academy 2013 cars after the competition because I didn't play it)

Yes, Senna.
All other suits correspond to cars that were in from the start. Is that why you got your hopes up?

that was one of the two things that got my hopes up. the other being that they had to go through McLaren to put the suit in the game, so it'd make sense that they licensed the car+suit combo

Actually, the cars were present at some point (I don't know if we got any GT Academy 2013 cars after the competition because I didn't play it)

that was one of the two things that got my hopes up. the other being that they had to go through McLaren to put the suit in the game, so it'd make sense that they licensed the car+suit combo

Won't happen. Let go. There is zero chance. Not happening.

They choosed that suit just because it is more recognizable, period.

Or as I suggested earlier it was the best they could do. With three possible options:

1. Include both car and suit
2. Include only suit
3. Include nothing

If option one wasn't possible as we suspect they decided option two was better than three.

I remember in GT5, we had the final round of GT Academy at Motegi, before it was released. Then, a final round at Silverstone... Before it was released.

Now: place your bets, everyone!

I say, yes ! GT Academy final will be there ! One or two lap timetrial on a beautiful (rainy) Interlagos :dopey:
(With the Lotus 97T or..or... mp4/4?)

So are we only going to relive his best moments in video form?

The Ayrton Senna Tribute content update will let you trace the roots of his racing career and relive some of Senna’s best moments

Because I don't think anything in the leaked content counts as his best moments. Monaco 84, Estoril 85, Jerez 86, Suzuka 88, Brasil 91, Europe 93. Those are his best moments. Obviously a lot of those later ones aren't possible for licensing but still, those two pole laps on offer are hardly his best moments.

4448438996_52186c378b_b.jpg

1:07

Back