Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
Only just discovered the update has been released, I knew it was worth missing Dish Nation today. Now unfortunately will come the part where I either will or will not have to wear the Horse head.

Heart dropped when the hot-fix came up and I some how signed out, but after some progressive nagging it's finally signed in.

20 minutes left on the hot-fix.

The Mitsubishi video being in Japanese with no subs seems like a goof, will probably be amended with subtitles in a hotfix soon.

I wish I could be enjoying this update, but too bad the installation is taking 9 million years!

Oh wait... can it be?! I'M RAISING A COMPLAINT?! OH MY GOD, IT'S GOING DOWN VERY SOON!! =O

Well with this update, I think the thread title could now use one without a question mark since its now by far been answered (though technically, it already was long before).

Will be downloading and installing this when I get in from my night shift in an hour, then some sleep and the afternoon will be spent channelling Ayrton!

They're gifted to you from the time trials :lol:
Oh that's nice..... :banghead: I'd re load my backup data but I'd have to do the DL again... Guess it's just a RB championship for me to get the $ back. Oh well, others I'm sure will appreciate the tip though !!!!

F1 time trial time to beat is 1:07.196 @ Brands Hatch 80's (different layout than F3?), 1:25.084 @ Monza 80's whoops

Yay for NZ time. Friday and only 5pm here, lots of time for racing! :D

It's done! Hooray. Going into home menu now. :D

Back