Share your real car remade in GT6!

TNe5Oey.jpg

hOWxkeL.jpg

Only differences are now my real car also has slotted discs and a new front grill.

'00 Honda S2000 in Grand Prix white, riding on bronze CE28s.

e7fx.jpg

Remade in GT6, but had to pick the '06 model because that's the only Premium model..
But could only have the black seats instead of red like mine.

ck5f.jpg

Just for the lols to be more accurate, picked the EU model because it had the headlight washers just like mine.

vn47.jpg

if PD release a 2002 Honda CRV, i'll post some pics.

on a side note, all of your cars here made me look lame. Muscle cars and classics, imprezas and M3s, dayum...

I had to use a RS6 instead of an Allroad, different bumpers, bolt on flare vs metal, 2.7 V6 Twin turbo vs 4.2 V8 Twin turbo but atleast mine has a 6spd, as all C5 RS6's were torque converter autos, and USDM never got the C5 RS6 Avant, color is slightly off

1520709_10202325342592469_1609815566_n.jpg

1374303_10201763316342164_1853480652_n.jpg

10125041094_e02ba7c7bc_b.jpg

The S4 is correct, aside from exact year, no windows, and you cant beat in game cars quite the same way.

942402_10201201716792796_317013482_n.jpg

1382373_376361022495302_639553258_n.jpg

@trev555 - Haha yeah I should've put more camber at the back to make it resemble more like irl but then that makes the top of the tires tuck in too much, so nah... Oh and hello fellow Perth dweller =)
@un4givn85 - Thanks man.

Sadly there's nothing even close to my Chevy Impala in the game, so I took a Mazda 6, removed the wrong off the back, matched the color, and tried to match the basic specs. Even after adding max ballast the Mazda is still too light so I had to mess with the engine limiter to at least match the power-to-weight ratio.

The closest thing to a Chevy Impala is a Mazda 6?

I'm sorry, did I miss something?

Well I'm open to suggestions lol. There aren't too many full size (or close to that) FF cars in the game that I can think of, can you? The Infiniti G35 (did I get that right?), Chrysler 300, and Pontiac GTO are all FR if I remember right. Even if the Ford Taurus is FF (normal ones were but note sure of the model in-game) I refuse to use that on the principle that it is one of the ugliest cars of modern times IMHO.

q6fd.jpg
t27j.jpg

86 Iroc Z with a GM Performance ZZ3 crate motor, has a high lift cam, makes around 375hp and 420+ torque.

If we could de wing the iroc concept and change the wheels I could get close, I have recreated it power and gearing wise in the game.
Hey add me to psn, it's good to see someone with a camaro around here lol cheers.

That's just sex.
I prefer the SLs, but the TAs are amazeballs too.
Thanks! Time Attack is not for everyone, in fact they're pretty played out since they first came out in 2006 lol.
I'm actually going to downsize to 18" in SL or RT or whatever's the newest TE37 they come out with every year. I cannot find any decent tires in 19 for the track :banghead:. Just gotta wait until my car is out of the hibernation bubble.

Thanks! Time Attack is not for everyone, in fact they're pretty played out since they first came out in 2006 lol.
I'm actually going to downsize to 18" in SL or RT or whatever's the newest TE37 they come out with every year. I cannot find any decent tires in 19 for the track :banghead:. Just gotta wait until my car is out of the hibernation bubble.

I had time attacks on my previous car, but not TE37s, I had CE28s. But yeah I agree with it being a little played out... Especially with all these el cheapo brands doing the TA colors on their designs.
The RT is the all red ones as far as I know... I'd prefer the look of the SL over the RT, especially on a white Zed :sly:

0neb.jpg

I had time attacks on my previous car, but not TE37s, I had CE28s. But yeah I agree with it being a little played out... Especially with all these el cheapo brands doing the TA colors on their designs.
The RT is the all red ones as far as I know... I'd prefer the look of the SL over the RT, especially on a white Zed :sly:
Yeah.. Red wheels will look a bit out of place.
I'm considering RT because they claim it's stiffer than SL while weighting the same. I just assume I can custom order whatever color I want like rest of Ray's lineup. I guess I'll find out when the time comes.

omg, that wiring <:0

The factory harness for the 305 is still all there but not used, and the heater is missing, that's why it looks so messy. And the previous owner added some extra wiring for subs and a car alarm, I ripped out the alarm system because it looked like a fire hazard. I'm going to be rewiring a few things in the spring, just bought the car this fall and it's parked for the winter now.

Yeah.. Red wheels will look a bit out of place.
I'm considering RT because they claim it's stiffer than SL while weighting the same. I just assume I can custom order whatever color I want like rest of Ray's lineup. I guess I'll find out when the time comes.

That won't be cheap. Hahahaha :nervous::nervous:

Back