Share your real car remade in GT6!

I've known this feeling for a decade. GT6 never featured a maxima/cefiro/gloria/cedric.
And also not an Almera/Pulsar/Sylphy, thats the car I have.
Hopefully I can get something more interesting/exciting soon... its an "appliance car".

there was a Pulsar in GT1 and two different ones in GT2
GT2 had this one:
Nissan_Pulsar_GTI-R_3.JPG

Which I would love to see again

My car isn't in the game. But my mom drives a 2002 VW GTI. GT6 has the 2001 which has different rims than my moms and has less power (power jumped from 149 to 180 from 2001-2002) So it's easy enough to recreate.

12963-2002-Volkswagen-GTI.jpg

Other than the little spoiler on the back and the black interior (my moms in tan leather) this is my moms car.

I own in real life a Renault Clio 2. It's different from GT in the fact that mine is a 4 door and diesel engine instead of the 2 door sport.

image.jpg
No GT6 picture needed, really. Only annoying difference in terms of looks is that the in-game version of the Focus ST has grey/blue cloth seats rather than the leather Recaros I've got. And the in-game version's engine sounds weak and whingy, whereas the real one sings beautifully.

Here's me and my car in real life. I've got Volk Racing TE37SL Black Editions, which have a matte finish and neon stickers instead of the glossy finish and red stickers on the standard TE37SL in the game.

Real life

DSC_1555_zps50d15e3f.jpg

Recreated in GT6 :)
SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_zpsbbb6ee86.jpg

IMG_8403_zps3d9d1a18.jpg

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_2_zps0e1ffdbb.jpg

IMG_8463_zpse4784d89.jpg

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zps15358421.jpg
hello congratulations to all for your great car, hrtrob what base color did you take to make the gold outline? Mine are black but I can not have a gold outline.

Boxster S buddies :cheers: Best value for money mid engine or roadster thrill you can buy.
Niiiice! The Boxster S is a such a perfect all-round car. Quiet and comfortable for long highway trips, and good for insanely fun top-down driving on windy roads. Have fun with your car, it looks great (I love the yellow)... And I always wanted those projector headlights. Unfortunately I sold my Boxster only recently. I needed to in order to restore my old Celica and I also just bought a yellow DS3 for my everyday runabout. I'll have to buy the Boxster back again someday. :)

Last edited:
Niiiice! The Boxster S is a such a perfect all-round car. Quiet and comfortable for long highway trips, and good for insanely fun top-down driving on windy roads. Have fun with your car, it looks great (I love the yellow)... And I always wanted those projector headlights. Unfortunately I sold my Boxster only recently. I needed to in order to restore my old Celica and I also just bought a yellow DS3 for my everyday runabout. I'll have to buy the Boxster back again someday. :)

Once you own one Porsche, you will always get another someday haha, this is my second boxster, the first was simply a 2.5 automatic, so this new car is quite the upgrade, I just got it last week!

I would love to have a boxster or boxster s, never actually drove a Porsche and was quite indifferent to them until I played NFS Porsche Unleashed which made me a Porsche fan for sure and I especially like the Boxsters not the fastest by any means but a very nice and nimble car.

I also fell in love with the 935 Moby Dick in that game, what a car :)

An RUF 3400S would be pretty sweet as well

View attachment 146783 No GT6 picture needed, really. Only annoying difference in terms of looks is that the in-game version of the Focus ST has grey/blue cloth seats rather than the leather Recaros I've got. And the in-game version's engine sounds weak and whingy, whereas the real one sings beautifully.

Great choice of motor, also in the best colour. Mine looking clean for a change :cheers:

STitch by -NT1138-

Back