Share your real car remade in GT6!

The factory harness for the 305 is still all there but not used, and the heater is missing, that's why it looks so messy. And the previous owner added some extra wiring for subs and a car alarm, I ripped out the alarm system because it looked like a fire hazard. I'm going to be rewiring a few things in the spring, just bought the car this fall and it's parked for the winter now.

i know how it goes. they have some companies out there now making custom wiring harnesses. they are pricey, but it's just because it takes so long to do perfect wiring. if you ever got any questions with electrical stuff or techniques, just hit me up.

i know how it goes. they have some companies out there now making custom wiring harnesses. they are pricey, but it's just because it takes so long to do perfect wiring. if you ever got any questions with electrical stuff or techniques, just hit me up.

The original engine was computer controlled and the one in it now is running old school, 750 Holley, no sensors, no catalytic converters, no emissions of any kind. Only electrical issue it has is the wipers blow the fuse sometimes and don't work right, I think the circuit board for the intermittent is going bad or someone put a non intermittent motor in by mistake.

The original engine was computer controlled and the one in it now is running old school, 750 Holley, no sensors, no catalytic converters, no emissions of any kind. Only electrical issue it has is the wipers blow the fuse sometimes and don't work right, I think the circuit board for the intermittent is going bad or someone put a non intermittent motor in by mistake.

PMed

for my previous race car, dash was ripped out, and made a water tight dash (since we race in the rain a lot)

223822_428498567184991_1136890992_n.jpg

529034_442908182410696_1569427744_n.jpg

398835_418395198195328_1238985215_n.jpg

oh yea, i'm an electrical engineer. the stuff i work on needs to meet the standards of "if it's hit by a missle, it still needs to work." :)
That still doesn't give you the right to be an ass about someone else car man. I know how to do alot of wiring FI motor swaps and sort but i'm not bragging about it on GT. Let's try and keep this civil.

Last edited:
I've got a Scirocco.......unfortunately mine is a Mark 2 from 1988 so I can't reproduce it.

Surely it has to be high on the list for DLC? Who wouldn't want one of these? :lol:

(I bloody love it by the way).

So that's VW'S make on the Quattro..?

I'm sorry but if I see another "I-ROC Z" I'm going to bust out laughing from this..
image.jpg

Why would you bust out laughing? What do you drive?
Why would you bust out laughing? What kind of car do you drive?
There trying to hate on our cars because they was on topgear, that interview fixed that.[/quote]
No it wasn't that... It was just that there is a cow on top of a camaro. I would still laugh if I saw one on my Taurus.. Just a funny episode that I liked, especially the gas scene

It's the best top gear episode no doubt only a select few cars will be on that show good or bad but if there on there it's better then not being mentioned. so i take it as a good thing at the end of the day lol, cow on the hood is classic top gear, that car is a pos.

That still doesn't give you the right to be an ass about someone else car man. I know how to do alot of wiring FI motor swaps and sort but i'm not bragging about it on GT. Let's try and keep this civil.

you're correct, you're correct. it doesn't give me the right. the 1st amendment gives me the right. and as we talked about in PMs, he knows it needs work. And, I'm helping him troubleshoot an issue he has with a short since you were so worried about me. I'm happy you can do "alot" of wiring. I can do perfectly engineered electrical installations, since we're whipping out johnsons :)

here's a beer c[] cheers my brother :)

you're correct, you're correct. it doesn't give me the right. the 1st amendment gives me the right. and as we talked about in PMs, he knows it needs work. And, I'm helping him troubleshoot an issue he has with a short since you were so worried about me. I'm happy you can do "alot" of wiring. I can do perfectly engineered electrical installations, since we're whipping out johnsons :)

here's a beer c[] cheers my brother :)

Hey i'm glad you see my point bub, there's no need to whip out dicks when the writings on the wall. I can prove my point, can you prove your perfectly engineered electrical installations? Let's whip them out.

EDIT - on second thought, that was too much info. i'm legally not allowed to talk this publicly about what i work with. sorry.

Last edited:
lol. you don't have the security clearance for what i work on ;) i'll just say 550 thermal megawatts. times 2. which, one wiring error could cause millions of deaths *shrug*. that's what i mean by "perfect". it has to be, there is no other option. that's about all i can say, sorry.
Well ok your wire up people houses my uncle is an electrician and let me tell you wiring up a car harness is way more safisticated.

EDIT - on second thought, that was too much info. i'm legally not allowed to talk this publicly about what i work with. sorry.
Sound like your liveing in lala land, give proof to your importance on GT forum? Come on your not as important as you say you are.

what are you 16 years old? you don't have a security clearance high enough and don't have a need-to-know for what i work on. if you are dying to win this argument that you made up yourself. you win. i'm not going to lose my job or jeopardize national security to give you a woody.

what are you 16 years old? you don't have a security clearance high enough and don't have a need-to-know for what i work on. if you are dying to win this argument that you made up yourself. you win. i'm not going to lose my job or jeopardize national security to give you a woody.
I wish i could say what i really want to.... Holy ****, You started to run your mouth and when you had to backup what you said you backtrack saying i will loose my job.... your a joke your nobody dude.

I wish i could say what i really want to.... Holy ****, You started to run your mouth and when you had to backup what you said you backtrack saying i will loose my job.... your a joke your nobody dude.

yep, you obviously are 16, lol. come at me when you know what 550 thermal megawatts is and what it's used for, and why we need two of them. or how about equipment that pressurizes water to a boiling point of more than 1000 degrees? do you even know how to raise the boiling point of water? do you even know what the boiling point of water is? why did you just go to google? imagine how critical wiring is going to this components. one bad connection could cause a chain effect which would lead to millions of deaths. what makes you think I am allowed to go to specifics of the f'in internet. go drive you dad's camaro around and smoke some hondas or something. when do you expect your W2 to come in?

yep, you obviously are 16, lol. come at me when you know what 550 thermal megawatts is and what it's used for, and why we need two of them. or how about equipment that pressurizes water to a boiling point of more than 1000 degrees? do you even know how to raise the boiling point of water? do you even know what the boiling point of water is? why did you just go to google? imagine how critical wiring is going to this components. one bad connection could cause a chain effect which would lead to millions of deaths. what makes you think I am allowed to go to specifics of the f'in internet. go drive you dad's camaro around and smoke some hondas or something. when do you expect your W2 to come in?

i'm 16 years old? okay were talking about cars and what your talking about is houses. Boy your on the wrong forum.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/ltx-lsx/622083-95-done-stock-lt1.html

LOL.

if you think i'm talking about houses, your lack of knowledge is proving my point. houses don't weight 100,000 tons buddy.

LOL.

if you think i'm talking about houses, your lack of knowledge is proving my point. houses don't weight 100,000 tons buddy.
neaither do cars so what the hell are you talking about? God i think you need help.. Why did i even waste my time...

Norfolk Naval Shipyard? Thermal megawatt is used for measuring nuclear power and nuclear power is used on navy ships.

Back