Share your real car remade in GT6!

fe4m.jpg

The real car remakes in GT6 for me is the:
Dodge Ram. Exact year, body style, everything.
Toyota Corolla '82. Looks just like and I believe is the same (under the hood) as the Levin (AE86) '83.

A quick clarification. The closest Skyline GT6 has is a GTST, mine is a GTS4 (4WD) but they are cosmetically identical. The real car's wheels ar knock off's of Advantis, so I put some real ones on the car in GT. For some reason you can't remove the wing :(.

The 300zx I used is a late model 2 seater because there is no convertible and mine will eventually have a late model front bumper (it's coming from Japan) and maybe other bits. The wheels are PD's generic 5 spokes. Close enough to the real car's Rays LMGT4 wheels. The colour is chocolate brown from Mini, pretty close actually :)

The 86 in GT6 is a GTS (different wheels). So anyway...
Untitled.jpg
IMG_0777.JPG

comparo1.jpg
comparo2.jpg

Siccily is as close as I could get to a big gravel pad :lol:

The GT shots are quite dark and the sun's in the wrong place, but apart from that I'm pretty happy how close they are :)

EDIT: Quick disclaimer. I used paint.net to get all three in the top pic. We can't have three cars in photomode... yet ;)

Last edited:
I drive an 03 SVT Focus. Still a little annoyed that my car isn't in the game...it SORT OF is, in the form of the Focus ST170 but that model hasn't received any attention since GT4 :(

I have an '01 Chevy Tahoe. Closest in-game vehicle is the '02 Silverado SS. It has the same front end as my truck. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I want more SUVs!

I've got one too, do you mind me adding you?

Here's a pic:
rWLROjO.jpg

I would make the 88 IROC Concept into it, but unfortunately they made it so you can't paint it even though it was possible in GT5.

Now, I did make my other car in GT6-
lmobue1.jpg

uJtLSXB.jpg
I Added you, could you really paint it in GT5 and not now? That's silly imo, anyhow i'm not really playing GT6 until i buy a G27, i found them on newegg for 250$ http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104330 anyone know a cheaper place let me know, i need a wheel asap. I just need to feel the ffb and the 6 speed, cheers. I'm buying a G27 next Thursday when i get paid.

Last edited:
Do you guys take requests? I have two skyline r33s but don't think I have all the photomode locations cant find one that have my body kit or rims to take pics. I also have little photos of them together. Only in the driveway or at the beach lol

Corolla.jpg

Corolla-2.jpg
Got a toyota Corolla 03, my first car, Im bloody 25 and passed my test when I was 17 but didnt need a car until a year now aha!

Pic is not my car but its pretty much the same colour, and the same model aswell!

Back