Share your real car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jidery
  • 91 comments
  • 9,957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
Hey guys, knowing that this is GT5 i know we are all care lovers here! So, out of curiosity, i was wondering what car everyone is driving. Post a picture, post the name, tell us about what you drive!
 
Stofbak.JPG


1983 635csi

Being dusty, going up in value as we speak!
 
There are a lot of real cars that are not in the game though.
True - and a lot of the cars in that thread were making me jealous :)
 
Will be driving one of these heaps of junk when I've actually learnt to drive (identical colour and bumpers):

7931630001_medium.jpg


Hoping to save up for a Ford Puma, Cougar or Mondeo ST200 one day though :)
 
Will be driving one of these heaps of junk when I've actually learnt to drive (identical colour and bumpers):

7931630001_medium.jpg


Hoping to save up for a Ford Puma, Cougar or Mondeo ST200 one day though :)

I owned a Puma 1.7 for a couple of years, wonderful car to drive. Don't bother with the 1.4 as it's pants. The Racing Puma is the best but insurance is a joke. I hope you're not too tall as the seat doesn't go down anything like far enough. I'm 6'2" and I struggled. All your mates will call you a hairdresser. The Cougar is not so good. Crap to drive and thirsty too. Mondeo's a good drive though and like the Puma is destined to become a classic. Now that I'm older and fatter I drive a Golf diesel. It's so much more comfortable.
 
Hey guys, knowing that this is GT5 i know we are all care lovers here! So, out of curiosity, i was wondering what car everyone is driving. Post a picture, post the name, tell us about what you drive!

You DO realized having "GT5" in your thread doesn't really make your thread in any way relevant to the game GT5, right?

Just saying.
 
1546538888_6a05dee1b1_z.jpg


I actually got into cars because of GT3! Someone played it at the office, so I had to get a PS2 & Logi wheel to play it at home, and then a Super Seven (my 1st car) a while later... then a Miata, a 928 and now the S2000...

Just bought a PS3 when GT5 came out :dunce:
 
mybabyp.jpg



My Honey, black one also used to be mine before I sold it to my best mate.
 
SCAN0002u2.jpg


I've lowered the car on Mopar springs since this photo was taken, but obviously this is the 'cool' pic ;)

2004 SRT-4...Mopar springs, AEM Intake, 18-inch wheels, etc...just the small stuff.

BTW (without quoting and reposting pics): Massively jealous of that beatiful CR Edition S2000, and that Datsun with the air-cleaner sticking through the hood is just too cool!
 
Well if this thread lasts, then here's my daily driver. It's got a few more knicks and scratches since the pictures were taken, but otherwise looks the same.

*edit* Oh yeah, the specs. 2005 Pontiac GTO, 6-speed manual, 6.0L LS2. Mods include Predator tuner, short-throw shifter, headers, no cats, H-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40s, K&N drop-in filter, drag bags, and LS7 clutch/flywheel.

Best time in the 1/4 was 12.69 @ 109 on drag radials with a burnt clutch before adding the headers, haven't had it to the strip since the headers/new clutch. It's my DD, don't need to break anything.

Edit4.jpg

Edit2.jpg


A little fun before "new tire day"
DSC_0176-4small.jpg


And finally, flogging it around Road Atlanta
MK4_2069.jpg
 
Last edited:
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger. And it's for sale, hint hint.

IMG_9337.jpg
 
010107010310010408200709274ccaaef2a.jpg


Toyota Corolla GT-S. This is a drastically out of date picture, I'll put up the updated one with the JDM bumpers, lights and coilovers later.
 
Well if this thread lasts, then here's my daily driver. It's got a few more knicks and scratches since the pictures were taken, but otherwise looks the same.

*edit* Oh yeah, the specs. 2005 Pontiac GTO, 6-speed manual, 6.0L LS2. Mods include Predator tuner, short-throw shifter, headers, no cats, H-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40s, K&N drop-in filter, drag bags, and LS7 clutch/flywheel.

Best time in the 1/4 was 12.69 @ 109 on drag radials with a burnt clutch before adding the headers, haven't had it to the strip since the headers/new clutch. It's my DD, don't need to break anything.

Edit4.jpg

Edit2.jpg


A little fun before "new tire day"
DSC_0176-4small.jpg


And finally, flogging it around Road Atlanta
MK4_2069.jpg

Gotta love that Aussie muscle!
 
Beautiful GTO JTSnooks! I've gotten in pretty heated debates with old-school muscle car guys who hated the new GTO, they can't seem to acknowledge that the 6.0 GTO WAS a worthy successor to the original. It's a fantastic car, one of the best packages GM EVER made.
 
010107010310010408200709274ccaaef2a.jpg


Toyota Corolla GT-S. This is a drastically out of date picture, I'll put up the updated one with the JDM bumpers, lights and coilovers later.

I envy you.
 
This isn't my actual car, but it's a picture of the same model, year, colour, alloys etc.

OVS76.jpg


Mine is a manual though, whereas the one pictured is an automatic.
 
Beautiful GTO JTSnooks! I've gotten in pretty heated debates with old-school muscle car guys who hated the new GTO, they can't seem to acknowledge that the 6.0 GTO WAS a worthy successor to the original. It's a fantastic car, one of the best packages GM EVER made.

Hey i love it,you wont get any argument from me. its the same car, engine and suspension that we have just different front end which looks better than ours anyway:tup:
 
S1050667.jpg


My car. Its in GT5 to bad it isn't a premium do. But hey it still looks good in GT5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back