Share your real car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jidery
  • 91 comments
  • 9,957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
'06 Evolution MR w/ Appearance Package (SE stuff). US spec.

It's currently at around 400 whp and runs E85 ethanol during the autocross season. My best 1/4 mile was 12.24 @ 113, but that was before E85, meaning about 355 whp. Given what I've driven other Evos to in the 1/4 with similar setups, I'd guess it could pull a 11.6@118 if I nailed a good 60'.

It's got a full exhaust from the O2 housing back, some intake mods, springs, sways and tuning basically. I run locally in the Birmingham, AL area in SM class (autocross) and have done a little track driving. Too expensive for me honestly ... eats tires and brakes for lunch.

25389_430451799324_721224324_5378227_3426897_n.jpg


40045_487610889324_721224324_6765022_4121796_n.jpg


63073_10150099197604325_721224324_7304607_7283694_n.jpg


2657_75231279324_721224324_2344015_1188617_n.jpg


11_11_bestETMPH.jpg
 
No pictures at this time, and it's not going to win any races (unless those races are off road in rocks and mud) but I actually drive a 2002 Jeep Wrangler.

I've been suppressing my inner sports car geek for a few years and I happen to still own a 93 MR2 that has been sitting in a barn for a bit "until I get around to fixing or selling it". It turned over and ran as of a month ago, but needs some front end work, clutch and and other stuff. It is getting hauled home in a couple weeks to be a project car. Should have it on the streets in a couple months.
 
Gotta love that Aussie muscle!

Indeed, the Aussies know their cars!

Beautiful GTO JTSnooks! I've gotten in pretty heated debates with old-school muscle car guys who hated the new GTO, they can't seem to acknowledge that the 6.0 GTO WAS a worthy successor to the original. It's a fantastic car, one of the best packages GM EVER made.

I may be biased, but I agree. Actually my dream car was an original GTO, but after dealing with keeping my '66 Pontiac Ventura running for 8 years, I decided I wanted a new car with a warranty and air conditioning. When they announced the new GTO, I knew I had to have one, and bought one a few years later with 7,500 miles on it. It now has just under 60,000 and hasn't failed me yet despite over 100 passes at the strip, tons of abuse on the road, multiple high-speed trips along mountain roads, and a full day of abuse on Road Atlanta. It's now mostly retired from track days because I've pushed my luck enough, but it's still a fun car to drive :)
 
P1010569-1-1.jpg


Its a 2000 Ford Ranger, factory color with a 3.0L 6cyl. mated to a 5speed, lowered 4"/5", dual exhaust from Magnaflow and 17" Bullit wheels
 
My race car...like my name....
911RS.jpg


My Sunday car....1986 RUF Turbo Stage 1
930-1.jpg


My daily driver...also a prize car in GT5....2005 Anniversary model....
YellowZ.jpg
 
I sold it over a year ago, but:

dsc00753p.jpg


dsc00750e.jpg


And here's my current toy:

dsc00651mi.jpg
 
Here's mine:

2005 S2000 (US)

IMG_4755.jpg


3581885827_8c8823748f_o.jpg


SNC13729.JPG


4565_87637991863_511611863_1950408_694558_n.jpg


^It's my DD/trackwhore..




and here's my new(er) lady!!! 👍
(pics from the day I picked her up!!)


2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series

SNC10342.JPG


SNC10343.JPG


SNC10347.JPG



^lol, this may sound stupid, but I had the chance to meet Lewis Hamilton a year back, and I had him autograph the back of the driver seat with a silver Sharpie.. :)


Keep it going guys!! MOAR cars! :dopey:
 
Nicee, I got a 77 280z currently being restored its the one in my display pic but it's low quality and small plus I don't have a camera.
 
2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series

SNC10342.JPG

I got to check out one of these at the LOG/Mercedes national meet at Barber a couple years back. Someone from RBM brought over the 63 and an SL65 Black. Awesome cars. They both sounded really sweet coming down the front straight.

If you bought yours at RBM, it might even be the same car ... =)
 
Not in the game, but close in specs to the C5 Z06...
IMG_0641_64.jpg
 
My money pit...

Cammed/Full Exhaust/Dyno Tuned - 2003 MACh 1

Lowering springs bought (not installed yet)

4.30 gears on the way after tax return I hope

DSCN0731.JPG


DSCN0511_edited.JPG


808DSCN0353.JPG


My Daily...2009 Fusion V6 Sport

2009_Fusion_010.jpg
 
I got these two right now:

S4 2004 (On the ring :)):
85752-2010600.jpg


VR6 1994:
201626-1928219.jpg


Atleast the S4 is in the game, missing the vw actually :)
 
I got to check out one of these at the LOG/Mercedes national meet at Barber a couple years back. Someone from RBM brought over the 63 and an SL65 Black. Awesome cars. They both sounded really sweet coming down the front straight.

If you bought yours at RBM, it might even be the same car ... =)

Yeah, wasn't mine sadly.. :/ But yeahhh, I LOVE my 63 though! 👍👍👍
The only downside is the damn SERVICE bill... jesus!! (and I only take it to the dealer, for scheduled service, primarily to keep a paper trail and for resale value.. lol, everything else, I do myself)

But yeah, I had this one ordered with the EU package (only typically avail in Europe, obviously lol) 'avantgarde', which sports the allow/CF/CK trim, and wider wheels/tires. Took a month to convince the dealer, and another 3 months to get the damn thing here!! lol :/
 
This... A 1993 Suburban 2WD, 350 engine. I feel so embarrased! Most of you have awsome rides I could never afford! Thats why I love Gran Turismo, it lets me drive cars I could´nt even see in real life...:(
a0eLv7wB6gtAASF9ApE.pw.jpg

Paint job sucks:yuck: At least it has a nice custom body kit and wheels:)

I had one of these 4door hardtop Ipalas. (this one is just a random google pic)
15481-Chevrolet-Impala-1972.jpg

Although mine was blue. I miss that car, but the poor fellow was falling apart and I didn´t have the money to fix it, so I sold it a long time ago.
 
Last edited:
My '05 CTS-V at Summit Point in 2009. Ran a 13.11 @ 110mph stock, but haven't been back since my mods. Will prob run a 12.8 or so.


I'm a bit ashamed to say that I don't even have a pic of my '95 Cobra that I've owned for 12 years. All I have is this pic, which isn't even current. Car now has a turbo on it.
 
My baby, '68 Mustang V8:

4459158300_65a05d5eb6_z.jpg


4204251200_a8348dfeb3_z.jpg


289 V8 with Edelbrock high performance intake and carb.

4217047374_9c316b1689_z.jpg


Unfortunately she's NOT in GT5 in any form/shape.
 
Here is mine, Not much compared to many of yours thou :P
It´s a Volvo 855 R -96 with manual gearbox



 
2001 M5 at the Biltmore Estate a few months ago.

a30.jpg
 
I owned a Puma 1.7 for a couple of years, wonderful car to drive. Don't bother with the 1.4 as it's pants. The Racing Puma is the best but insurance is a joke. I hope you're not too tall as the seat doesn't go down anything like far enough. I'm 6'2" and I struggled. All your mates will call you a hairdresser. The Cougar is not so good. Crap to drive and thirsty too. Mondeo's a good drive though and like the Puma is destined to become a classic. Now that I'm older and fatter I drive a Golf diesel. It's so much more comfortable.

I'm only 5'10" so I don't think I'll have too much trouble. Also seen a review of the Cougar that said it handled well, but that was on old Top Gear. 'Tis a shame because I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I've gradually developed a penchant for fast / cheap Fords after seeing films of the ST220, GT, and Puma etc.
 
Sweet Mustang!

Schigara I used to dream about having a TR-7 when I was in high school and driving a Spitfire Mk3. I'd love to see how that project pans out for you and how it runs with the RX-7 engine.
 
Damn guys, sweet GTOs AMGs, Porches, classic mustangs and darts, race cars. Whata group.

5070022536_137b845459_z.jpg


4787540771_dd5b5c2a65.jpg


heres my 2.

bill
 
Old ride before I sold it..

3793803875_4a5e21cded_z.jpg


Now currently driving this and loving it.. should be chipping it in a few weeks too

3773155080_2fb8ce77e3_z.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back