Share your real car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jidery
  • 91 comments
  • 9,957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 Bi-turbo Audi S4 in my favorite color. Nogaro Blue

IMG_0193.jpg


Audisnow2online.jpg
 
My money pit...

Cammed/Full Exhaust/Dyno Tuned - 2003 MACh 1

Lowering springs bought (not installed yet)

4.30 gears on the way after tax return I hope

DSCN0731.JPG


4.30's aren't fun on the highway. That's what I have in my Dart (page 2). 3,200 rpm at 55mph.
 
4.30's aren't fun on the highway. That's what I have in my Dart (page 2). 3,200 rpm at 55mph.

Yeah...I'd say 4.10's would probably the steepest I'd go. Those should have 3.55's from the factory. I had 3.73's on a T-5 in my 5.0. The 3650 should have roughly the same gearing and with 3.73's would give you a good bit of punch.
 
Here's mine -- One of the most outrageously neglected cars in the whole GT series, the E36 M3:

33649672.jpg


intpass.jpg


A few of us at a meet a while back:
lineupjy.jpg


Had to replace the original wheels as well -- They kept getting bent, so had to go forged. Don't have any great shots of the new ones but this kinda works:
newwheels.jpg
 
1998 E36 M3 Sedan

Custom order from the BMW individual buyers program. Came from the factory with Calypsorot Metallic paint (not an option for M3's) and a few euro engine mods.

The car currently has 76000 miles.

I totally agree with you Evil_Stig. It's too bad E36 and E30 M3's are not in GT5... Heartbreaking in fact.


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled by 20.18.06, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Im driving a Subaru Impreza GT Turbo with 320 HP. Engine sound is awesome.










I know im a Mazda fan but i just couldnt resist. This Impreza is in perfect condition.
 
Current DD

15297_389542693118_619838118_3780077_3399394_n.jpg


Track day project :D

168124_484303308118_619838118_5633295_5123593_n.jpg
 
Unfortunately for me, I'm 18. Seeing as I don't have the total GDP of a small country - and I'm looking to save money for uni - insurance for a car is out of the question.

I know it isn't strictly a car, but here are my wheels anyway:

p1010190f.jpg


It means I don't have to cycle everywhere, I got it for free, and free stuff is good whatever it is. Even if it has a name like "Skipper"...

And I can out-accelerate most normal cars away from lights. No, really.
 
my little rado vr6, love autocrossing this thing, and its the only one in the entire state, there is more vector V8tt's then there are corrados out here, lol.
IMG_3843-2.jpg

rado.jpg
 
1988 E30 320i with E36 328i 24v engine (M52B28)

3771313833_aeeb5c941d_b.jpg

4144340794_4e72d5c3b1_b.jpg

4144337658_92f493608a_b.jpg

4144339232_9fa5c021c3_b.jpg




Better video coming in spring, just installed a LSD last weekend.
 
Damn guys, sweet GTOs AMGs, Porches, classic mustangs and darts, race cars. Whata group.


heres my 2.

bill


NICE!!! 👍👍
 
4.30's aren't fun on the highway. That's what I have in my Dart (page 2). 3,200 rpm at 55mph.

Awesome car btw.

Yeah...I'd say 4.10's would probably the steepest I'd go. Those should have 3.55's from the factory. I had 3.73's on a T-5 in my 5.0. The 3650 should have roughly the same gearing and with 3.73's would give you a good bit of punch.

Thanks for the input but this has bean beaten to death on the Mustang forums, I had 4.10s in my '02 GT and loved them the 4.6 DOHCs love to rev even more. Most owners with light bolt-ons are going 4.10s and 4.30s in their Machs.

Here's an example for the TR3650

80mph at gear ratio:
3.55 = 2304
3.73 = 2421
4.10 = 2661
4.30 = 2791
4.56 = 2960

top speed w/ 3.73s, 5th gear @ 6780 = 224mph
top speed w/ 4.10s, 5th gear @ 6787 = 204mph
top speed w/ 4.30s, 5th gear @ 6769 = 194mph
top speed w/ 4.56s, 5th gear @ 6771 = 183mph

With the cams I have the car lost some low end, my builder even suggested 4.56s, ha, but point is that since I'm staying N/A more gear is the way to go, now if it was blown, 3.73s or stock 3.55s would be fine.

:)
 
Last edited:
Just to share a fun pic ...

41128_497334789324_721224324_7002550_5165688_n.jpg


Sadly, the red one wasn't able to stay longer ... only had it for a night. But it was a fun, FUN night! OMG at the brakes on that car.
 
^LIKE!!!!! I can haz?
 
we love cars lol


daily mistress
interiorracing3.jpg



new aquisition
beat up usdm hachiroku Im in Panama central america last owner add JDM bumpers, im bringing it back to life, did i say my favorite car on the game is the shigeno SS :P


10162009135.jpg



05072009031.jpg
 
here's my 2009 Fit Sport. it's a little dirty, but being in the midwest during the winter, it's tough to keep a car properly clean :) I know a lot of people think these cars are uncool, but I love it.

20110104154807.jpg


20110104154730.jpg


looking into dropping the ride height with some Tien S-Techs probably, and paint the rims black.
 
This:
2106095520101372115S600x600Q85.jpg


this:
2628718270101372115S600x600Q85.jpg


and this:
2503541870101372115S600x600Q85.jpg


I can't wait for summer!
 
With the cams I have the car lost some low end, my builder even suggested 4.56s, ha, but point is that since I'm staying N/A more gear is the way to go, now if it was blown, 3.73s or stock 3.55s would be fine.

:)

I always forget those 4.6's have more top end than the 5.0's. Especially the DOHC's. Mine liked to run out of breath at 5500. :lol: Stock internals, though.

4665231367_73fa7a4800_z.jpg


4981388169_07fe39bc1f_z.jpg


BTW, Nice car! 👍
 
I don't have a fun "current car" but I just sold this a few months back. I am not sure whether or not to pick up another m3 or move on to something else.

Sadly, she's gone...

15672117962590871528910.jpg


15560417962536204867710.jpg


15638417962537871534210.jpg


The rims and suspension are still sitting next to my gt5 setup haha

img20101207123757.jpg


img20101207130026.jpg
 
This is UBI (pronounced oobee), my 2001 Miata. It's the third Miata I have owned, and I love him very much. I owned a 1990 and a 1997 also. Poor UBI doesn't get driven enough though, and I don't take as many pictures of him as I should. He only has 28,000 miles. This is taken on a trip to Yosemite National Park near where I live in San Francisco. The bikes traveled there on a special rack that attaches to the trunk.

UBI.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is UBI (pronounced oobee), my 2001 Miata. It's the third Miata I have owned, and I love him very much. I owned a 1990 and a 1997 also. Poor UBI doesn't get driven enough though, and I don't take as many pictures of him as I should. He only has 28,000 miles. This is taken on a trip to Yosemite National Park near where I live in San Francisco. The bikes traveled there on a special rack that attaches to the trunk.

UBI.jpg

I was about to say, "your house is amazing" haha

Take care of her man, Miata's are some of the greatest compacts every made.
 
Not my pictures or my actual cars (don't have photos of mine handy), but here's what's in my garage:

1978 Ferrari 308 GTB (picture is a '81 GTBi, but the same color as mine which is hard to find)
03KDF115116260A.jpeg

Wife's car which she is nagging me to fix up (needs headliner fixed, some front end work) is a '98 BMW M3
IMG_0076.jpg

And the daily driver, a '07 Toyota Matrix
2T1KR32E27C651087-1c.jpg

All are manuals.
 
My profile picture is my car, 2000 Mustang GT, manual, all leather fully loaded. Got it for a good price, pretty good considering I'm only 20. Love the sound of it.
 
Heres two of my favorite cars... but i also have a 2001 BMW M5 (E39)

2008 Porsche Cayenne S with a fabspeed ECU upgrade. it makes about 430hp, but ive kept it stock on the outside...
picture.php


picture.php


and my baby, my 911 GT3. Its got a akrapovic titanium exhaust system and has an upgraded ECU also. I just recently changed out the rotors and pads to Alcon slotted rotors and PAGID yellow pads, basicly what is used in the ALMS :D
picture.php


picture.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back