Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
It's only a rental, but I bought the rights to this car for a week.
20180619_082023.jpg

First car I've driven that was AWD/4wd, turbo, or a wagon.

Pre-ordered and paid for the special edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday.

RedDeadRedemption2_SpecialEdition_BeautyShot_ZOOM.jpg

Don't normally pre-order games but made an exception for this. Now the long wait for October begins.

Got even more Shania Twain albums just recently, all of which were new and unopened! :D

Up! (Red and Green versions) Shania released 3 different versions of this album, red, green and blue, and this 2 disc set comes with the red and green versions. The poster wasn't in there though, the manufacturer apparently forgot it. :indiff:
IMG_2721[1].JPG

As a bonus, it came with this really shiny bookmark! :D
IMG_2722[1].JPG

Come On Over (Australian Special Edition) Yep, the Australian release of Come On Over. :dopey: It's essentially the revised international version with a few extra tracks on it. Most of the songs on here are remixed from the original release. (which I also own)
IMG_2730[1].JPG

As you can see, it does indeed have 19 tracks and I think the Australian release was the only one to do so while all the other versions have 16 instead.
IMG_2731[1].JPG

Up! (Red) This sadly was not what I wanted. :indiff: I got this one from here and if you read the description, it lists the tracks for the red and blue versions, which to me implies it was a 2 disc set with the red and blue versions, but it wasn't. It was only the red version and yes I aware the cover is red, but I think I have seen 2 disc sets before with this cover, which is what I thought it was. I guess the blue version is one i'll have to hunt down later. :indiff: On the bright side, it came with the poster I was missing from the other album! :D
IMG_2732[1].JPG

The Woman In Me (International) So I bought the original a while back and ended up regretting it a little since I could I have gotten this one instead because it has all the tracks from it plus more, so you can imagine why I got it. It even has a music video on it on it as a bonus. Yea, a music CD album, with a video on it, that's apparently a thing and it's something I was not aware of before! :dunce:
IMG_2733[1].JPG

Interestingly enough, the item came all the way from London, UK, it was ordered on my birthday (June 10th) and it came just today. That's pretty darn fast for something coming all the way from over seas! 👍

Got even more Shania Twain albums just recently, all of which were new and unopened! :D

Up! (Red and Green versions) Shania released 3 different versions of this album, red, green and blue, and this 2 disc set comes with the red and green versions. The poster wasn't in there though, the manufacturer apparently forgot it. :indiff:
View attachment 745349
As a bonus, it came with this really shiny bookmark! :D
View attachment 745350
Come On Over (Australian Special Edition) Yep, the Australian release of Come On Over. :dopey: It's essentially the revised international version with a few extra tracks on it. Most of the songs on here are remixed from the original release. (which I also own)
View attachment 745359
As you can see, it does indeed have 19 tracks and I think the Australian release was the only one to do so while all the other versions have 16 instead.
View attachment 745374
Up! (Red) This sadly was not what I wanted. :indiff: I got this one from here and if you read the description, it lists the tracks for the red and blue versions, which to me implies it was a 2 disc set with the red and blue versions, but it wasn't. It was only the red version and yes I aware the cover is red, but I think I have seen 2 disc sets before with this cover, which is what I thought it was. I guess the blue version is one i'll have to hunt down later. :indiff: On the bright side, it came with the poster I was missing from the other album! :D
View attachment 745375
The Woman In Me (International) So I bought the original a while back and ended up regretting it a little since I could I have gotten this one instead because it has all the tracks from it plus more, so you can imagine why I got it. It even has a music video on it on it as a bonus. Yea, a music CD album, with a video on it, that's apparently a thing and it's something I was not aware of before! :dunce:
View attachment 745377
Interestingly enough, the item came all the way from London, UK, it was ordered on my birthday (June 10th) and it came just today. That's pretty darn fast for something coming all the way from over seas! 👍
I was hoping to post some concert tickets as she was in town last week or earlier this week (can't remember... it has been a long week.)

My mom and I really like Shania :)

I was hoping to post some concert tickets as she was in town last week or earlier this week (can't remember... it has been a long week.)

My mom and I really like Shania :)
I figured you were since you liked my post earlier. I've been a fan of her since I was a small child, heck I can still remember when "Man I Feel Like A Woman!" was fairly new. The song "Any Man Of Mine" is very sacred to me and it's been a favorite for me since I was at least 11 years old. (Their is a long story behind it) I'm so glad she has returned to make another album, hopefully she'll do more!

Once I get the blue version of Up!, i'll have every studio album she ever released. (Not including Tour or other special editions) I considered getting one of the Tour Editions of Come On Over, but they were too expensive and I didn't even care much for the songs that were on it.

Last edited:
lra5mj0.png

Magic of the Steam Summer Sale, would get the GOTY Deluxe version of Oblivion also but I was an idiot and bought the non-deluxe version in the 2015 sale. Well, gonna swing by GOG on payday and get it.

@Sonygamer455 Discogs is your best friend for finding hard to get CDs. If there is a Blue /Red two Disc CD then it will be listed.

Just checked for you and there is a double CD version red and blue but has a different cover..

2226FBAB-598C-4765-B789-D61A4F95E1C7.jpeg

The digital file version of this album has the red sleeve you posted above.

Last edited:
@Sonygamer455 Discogs is your best friend for finding hard to get CDs. If there is a Blue /Red two Disc CD then it will be listed.

Just checked for you and there is a double CD version red and blue but has a different cover..

View attachment 745832

The digital file version of this album has the red sleeve you posted above.
Thank you. After further research it seems the cover you posted is what the physical 2 disc copy uses and after looking on iTunes, the digital uses the red one instead. That was probably were I got confused and I imagine the seller did too, which I honestly can't blame him because I wouldn't have known either. (Especially since it was unopened) Shania is no stranger to releasing multiple versions of albums and it's kind of hard to keep up with them.

I saw a new copy of that one on Amazon and next time my mom or my brother orders something, i'll probably get it then.

Last edited:
My latest purchase: Got it before I got a scale 1:18. ///MPOWER M2 Baby amazing car

Attachments

• 35972696_2015674285414412_3788432468156088320_n.jpg
    35972696_2015674285414412_3788432468156088320_n.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 36064031_2015674138747760_9107974125401407488_n.jpg
    36064031_2015674138747760_9107974125401407488_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 36176672_2015674178747756_2525785063216381952_n.jpg
    36176672_2015674178747756_2525785063216381952_n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 24
  • vfvg.jpg
    vfvg.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 21
header.jpg

I wasn't going to get anything during the Steam sale, but than I saw Planet Coaster was one of the games and since I've wanted it for awhile I pulled the trigger. It's the first game I've played with an active Workshop community so I'm looking forwards to exploring that after I get the hang of the game. So far it seems to be a fitting spiritual successor to RollerCoaster Tycoon.

The services of one of these.

80F272F7-D9DC-42A2-AA01-6D313BF0738B.jpeg

Might as well get it all done before winter comes.

TB
Does he like what he does? :P

Not sure, he comes on Friday to check over our stove and chimney. He’s apparently a 3rd generation sweep so I guess he likes it. :)

I bought my second Serengeti sunglasses today. The first one was 3 or 4 years ago. This one was €278 and I got it for €90.

Needed a new tyre for the bike. Forgot how many there were to chose from, though this one came up quite a lot so giving it go.

Also some new brake pads as they were going cheaper than usual.

OSHw9yy.png

Picked up a few items over the last few weeks.

HIVE Active Heating System to go with the new boiler.

1B5CC0C8-7AE0-440C-820A-B227F726A965.jpeg

A new Sofa and cushions for the lounge.

010FB8B4-34AB-4299-AFCD-77789C1B4239.jpeg

A new light fitting for the lounge with LED bulbs. Much better than the single bulb hanging down before.

F2EEBE4B-4703-4205-8948-35BCCB6FD948.jpeg

A Howl’s Moving Castle print to go with the Spirited Away print by Instagram artist Super Shinobi. I’ve also ordered two frames for the prints from Ikea.

E0A2BA95-9156-4AE9-A14B-B8F45933846F.jpeg

Also picked up a Japanese cat groomer. It’s supposed to mimic a cats tongue and they find it relaxing. I have a feeling the cat will find it another reason to use his teeth and claws on me.
3FC24DAF-9329-47D0-AEA8-05C0F9AD60D2.jpeg

I’ve done a fair bit of purchasing recently but nothing I’ve felt the need to show off. Mostly just stuff.

Today, however, I ordered these and I’m quite excited:
images

Back