Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
So happy they included the Z8 :)

SyracuseNight.jpg

MatterhornRotenboden.jpg

Thanks for the input, but could you specify why? :)

OMG, sorry... wrong one... GT500. I would pick the 302 because I'm getting one soon, but that's just me...
If you want power, GT500.
If you want style, Boss 302

Last edited:
Finally tried my hand at some drifting today at Willow Springs. Took some time to find a setup where I wouldn't spin out every second. I hope to find the perfect setup to tackle actual corners. I had some issues out there, but could keep a circle going for a bit in the open area and could pull off a figure 8.
e27b.jpg

tqgw.jpg

j4ew.jpg

Second time driving my 437bhp FC.

The set-up is a generic tune from GT5 and I seem to be getting a feel for the new physics. The suspension will surely need some tweaking.

The track is new to me but it feels awesome, people are complaining that drifting is impossible on GT6, this is to prove them wrong. The GT6 drift scene will be awesome when people start to get the hang of it.

P.s. I have already been working with the setup today and it's a load better now! Pictures to come in the next half day or so :)

Second time driving my 437bhp FC.

The set-up is a generic tune from GT5 and I seem to be getting a feel for the new physics. The suspension will surely need some tweaking.

The track is new to me but it feels awesome, people are complaining that drifting is impossible on GT6, this is to prove them wrong. The GT6 drift scene will be awesome when people start to get the hang of it.

P.s. I have already been working with the setup today and it's a load better now! Pictures to come in the next half day or so :)

Nice to see another FC drifter on here! :D maybe we can tandem sometimes and based off your video your right it's not impossible. People need to realize it'll take more than a day to get things right but back to the thread lol. Hopefully I'll have some picks up tomorrow

When i think about some of the pictures look very realistic in a way! its scary how close to realism the graohics have gotten, and its only ogt better from GT5 to GT6!

Last edited:
When i think about some of the pictures look very realistic in a way! its scary how close to realism the graohics have gotten, and its only ogt better from GT5 to GT6!

Edit!
will add some pictures when i get home today!

The new lighting engine is fun to work with.

Finally tried my hand at some drifting today at Willow Springs. Took some time to find a setup where I wouldn't spin out every second. I hope to find the perfect setup to tackle actual corners. I had some issues out there, but could keep a circle going for a bit in the open area and could pull off a figure 8.
e27b.jpg

tqgw.jpg

j4ew.jpg
Awesome pics! What version s13 are you using exactly? Bought two different yesterday and neither of them had aero parts :(

i love the fact you can put 2 cars in 1 picture, but now i wanna line m all up xD
anyways, im loving all these new toys :3

Back