Simple interiors annoy me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bakemono36
  • 3 comments
  • 4,850 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
80
United States
Columbus, OH
Messages
Bakemono36
It makes me absolutely crazy that PD though it was OK to give most of the cars in this game simple interiors. Its to the point where if I car has a simple interior, I wont buy it.
 
This needed a thread all of it's own? :lol:

You're right though. It ruins the immersion somewhat when you use the interior view and all you've got is a black mass in front of you or a couple of dials that don't work and look like they were drawn by a 4 year old.

Maybe pigs will fly and PD will listen to all the people crying out for the removal of standard cars and just having premium cars in GT and the problem will be solved in the next game.

Don't hold your breath on them listening (not openly anyway) but who knows what may have to be sacrificed to make a game for a new console? Perhaps in order to make GT7 work there will be fewer cars, in which case surely the standards will be the first to go.

For now though...💡 change view? :D

Its to the point where if I car has a simple interior, I wont buy it.

Also I'm not sure about this "I car." Is it a new VGT from Apple? :p
 
I'm all for having more cars with detailed interiors than not, but after reading posts after posts about gamers preferring the other views, I can't see PD investing time and effort painstakingly recreating detailed interiors on 1000 cars that will seldom have their cockpits viewed anyway. Maybe we need a poll to determine the most popular driving view. :confused: :)

The blacked out cockpit view is ok to me ever since the 1.05 update with the standard instrument display, but I usually use the normal view on standards anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back