Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
The only thing Target's board selection is good for is ripping parts off of. I find their wheels suffice for everyday skating, and heck, the whole setup costs just about as much as normal wheels, except you get to try and break the Target deck first. :D

Just got back from the skate park. There was rocks all over the big park, so I went to the mini one. I didn't do anything new as I havn't skated for a while.

yeah....today i took the old mountain bike out for a change.....there are too many hills to walk up when skating round home......for some reason i rode 7km

there was this steeparse massive hill that i decided to take on...it was a shocker...it got steeper the higher you go up...so by the end, you were knacked and the hill was gettin steepoer. keep pedellin on

I went skating today! I did a boneless up the tsble top at my local I reckon it could of been at lest 1 meter high! Bonlesses are cool! I can do bonless 180's, boneless finger flips and once I managed to land a bonless 360...I think.

Ah, a skate thread. I never knew this was here. Haven't skated in a long, long time. Last time I did it was after a two year break. I could still pull off most of the old tricks I used to do, but no way near as big as before. I guess I lost my 'pop'! I used to skate with quite a few well known skaters, and that's when I realised that I didn't really have what it took to be as good as them. Still, it was fun as hell and I'd love to skate again. Unfortunately, I've got nobody to skate with, and that was 90% of the enjoyment for me.

You hardcore skaters will probably say 'you suck', when I say that I did buy some Heelys last year and they are kind of cool. Not to watch, but to do.

And my favourite skater? Well, from back in the day I'd say Tom Penny or more recently Stevie Williams. I was never a fan of vert.

I stopped skating for a couple of months once, that was because of school and the weather. I used to get way bigger airs than I do now. I also have frieds that skate way better than me. Its great to skate with them, we usedto have little comps in the "Gnarl pipe". I came second and the ghy who came third has been to the globe world cup twice, he is sponsored by rip curl, vision, toy machine and probaly more the lucky bastard!

**** BEANS

i had my day all planned out

get up at 8:45, go to skatepark, then go to k-mart at 2 to get mothers day gift, head home, school work, then go to party. except one thing

IT WAS ****ING P!SSING DOWN RAIN

SO DAMN ANGRY

i hate this wet weather

Skating today was great! I finaly landed a disaster! I was a nollie to nose manual up a table top, it was so bloody hard!

:'( only works for MSN! Anywayyys. I went skating again. We had fire crackers and my head hurts and some d!ck head threw a rock at my skateboard then the rock hit me, so I grabbed a huge rock and ran at im then threw the rock at him!

why dont you make me

me went skateboarding yesterday at the local. pulled off a couple of good efforts, but wasnt trying too hard. my mate ate **** in the half pipe though.....trying a high speed 50-50, fell back and landed on his shoulder. ouch

Yesterday, I stayed at my friend's house and we went to the skatepark, then we went back to his house and made a really bad euro gap out of his box, a kicker ramp, and a lot of bricks and wood.

Latest Posts

Back