Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
I'm gonna go skating today, right after I have fried lice. I'm going to skate all day tomorrow, if the weather is good, because its a public holiday!:D

Originally posted by Baker2g
Yesterday, I stayed at my friend's house and we went to the skatepark, then we went back to his house and made a really bad euro gap out of his box, a kicker ramp, and a lot of bricks and wood.

He means he stayed at my house...:) Well, at least you finally registered.

I bought some Etnies today. I was going to buy the Emerica Heretics but Eternal Wave didn't have them in my size. So I bought the Etnies Response, which is the Etnies version of the same shoe. By the way, Etnies and Emerica along with es' are the same company basically.

i went for a skate today as i stayed home from school due to the sickness. went up the road to the shop again but ollied this 3 stair which is usually blocked by a car. its a wierd start set, you have to get a lot of speed, then just before the steps, sharp 90 degree right hander on slippery tiles. i sessed a bit trying to get round the corner, lost a lot of speed and just made the set.

Awesome, sounds fun. I finally tried and successfully got ollie 180's off my kicker. Not just those little ride off 180's, I'm talking a big air 180. So awesome. I tweaked my ankle, though...meh, I can still do everything - it just hurts.

went skating yesterday, but came home early due to sickness. i hate being sick, it really blows. i was doin some good stuff at first, then my head just started floating in the clouds.

I went for a short skate today. I did a tweaked air into manual up the table top at my local, it looks cool!

Yesterday, Baker2g and I learned to do switch 180's on flat ground. It took about an hour to learn. Then I started working on nollie bigspins. The hardest part is the body varial.

I have been practicing my switch 180's and I have been working on kickfilping gaps. I am also planning to go to the skatepark this weekend.

skateboarding is phat? dought it? crazi?

what is this post meant to mean. LEARN SOME GRAMMAR........i hate bollocks like that. it cheezes me off. mmm cheese, melted cheese.

think of a relevant SKATEBOARDING post before you do.

I need a car. Then I can skate at more places! I plan on skating all around adelaide and go on a trp to theeastern state to skate. Probaly force my step bro to come with. But he has a bike.

Look! The quiksilversign is backwards!:lol:

Anyway, finally I had a good day to skate, and my bloody coxic(sp) bone is Bruised or something, not I'm in so much pain.

Back