Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
Ok, here are some pictures of my new deck! Its an Element "Sloppy".
I took the photos on my bed, because that's where I got the best light.

DSC00487.JPG

DSC00488.JPG

DSC00489.JPG

elements are quite good.....ive got one

im gettin a new deck in a week or so (when i get paid) i think i might get a flip deck....something new and different from an element

Its been a while since I posted in here. I have been skating. I have been trying to do a power slide and stay sideways, buy I can't, I just do a full 180 instead. I have improved my nose manualing abilities, I can d o them almost as good s normal manuals!

I LEARNED WALLRIDES!:D Only small ones. I guess I gotta tell ya's teh story behind it.

So, I was just skating, as you do, and came across a bike tube, I rapped it around my deck, and was just doing some jumps on the flat, melons, 180's, 360's, all the usual stuff :lol: And went up to the side of the quater pipe and thought, I reckon I could wall ride this, so I attempted it, wasn't very lucky. fter about 50 trys I got it. I went home, very proud of my self.
The next day I was doing it again, but got annoyed, because the bike tube made me skate worse with out it. Anyway, I attempted the wall ride with out the tube, pretty close, tryed it a few more times still didn;t get it, about 5 trys later, I had it! It was one of the best tricks I had ever learned, so I went home very proud of my self again.

THE END.

congratulations my friend, thats a mean effort

bike tube skating is mad ****.............i was leaping off a funbox with a bike tube deck, so much air, it was unbelieveable, i cleared the whole box and then some ooohhh yeahh

I've been doing 360 flips and nollie heels a lot lately. Oh yeah, and backside flips. I used to have them, and now I want them back. I don't really like them, its just the fact that I want to be able to do them. Kind of like with varial flips. I hate them, I just need to have them so I can reassure myself I don't suck.

Tomorrow, me and to friends are going around my suberb going down huge hills, its gonna be fun! I did one hill today, first time I have major speed wobbles, so I tightened my trucks, and did it again, I had no speedwobbles at all and I was keeping up to my friend on his bike. 👍

Yes, I've got switch and nollie heels on lock. Feels good, too. Now if I could my three flips a little more consistent...

And I've been meaning to try kickflip crooks. Heard that its easy, even if you're bad at catching the flip with your front foot. I don't know, just something to mess around with.

Well, school skateboarding competition is on in a few weeks, first stop seaford skatepark, I have only been there twice so I might be a little sketchy.
There has to be a team of two skaters, and I might have to team up with my friend Mark, who is one of the best skaters I have ever seen so its gonna be fun, and I think my school has a good chance of winning. I will post results in here after each competition.:)

our school confiscates our decks. it sucks. but my school is the maddest street skate spot. stair sets for all skill levels everywhere. ranging from 3 to 9 steps. all with good runups and some with rails.

radicool02
This is the first one. I need a helmet, otherwise I cant skate!:grumpy:

Just get a Protec helmet for like 20 bucks. Very comfortable for when you need one, and they don't look retarded either.

Oh yeah, varial heelflips must die. Well, until I can land them. Otherwise....DIE!

radicool02
I gots me a pro tec.:D Very comfortable indeed.

I also found out teh judges will be pro skaters.:nervous:

Don't sweat it. Get good at simple tricks, and make sure you have good style. Bigspins and kickflips can be major pluses if you have good style. And speed, always have speed.

I think I have worked out my run so far. I have only been to the park twice, but...meh. I want to start off with clearing the fun box there, but it'll be quite hard as there is not much lip.

I broke a toe last year, so I couldn't skate for a little bit.

Anyways, I went skating earlier, and the deli up the road had no Redbull, I was very unhappy.

Yes, you're getting old...this thread will be smelling like old people anytime now.

Anyways, I was practicing my airs today, I got some good melons and a nice air walk.:)

When I get back from Seattle, I will probably have some pics for yall to check out (of yours trully, skating).... I'm going to try and hit up this rail I keep staring at when I'm down there.... Anyway, I'll keep you posted....

;)

Nice.

I used to have a really good pic of me doing a melon, I don't know what happened to it though.

radicool02
Anyways, I went skating earlier, and the deli up the road had no Redbull, I was very unhappy.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! what a tradegty. i feel your pain

i got a pic of a melon, ill see if i can find it. found it

Attachments

• dooshbag melon murrahole.JPG
    dooshbag melon murrahole.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
If you put the other hand in the air it feels like you are a pro skater, or even a character on one of the Tony Hawk's games!:lol: But anyway, thats a pic of you doing a melon, not me!

Back