Smilies

• Thread starter Zero
  • 21 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
Very nice addition Jordan, I see that you added 217 smilies from the last time i checked the smilie ammount

Hehe, yep, it was quite a bit...typing in all their names and replacement text took a long time! But, I think it was worth it. They're official introduction will come in the official announcement of GTP v4.0 (this is my first step in beginning the transition). ;)

Originally posted by Jordan
Hehe, yep, it was quite a bit...typing in all their names and replacement text took a long time! But, I think it was worth it. They're official introduction will come in the official announcement of GTP v4.0 (this is my first step in beginning the transition). ;)

Jordan I have a question. Will GTP slowly make a transation like this? Like now we get new smilies and then we get a new color and then we get new font size options until it is all complete? Or will you just finsih it all up at once and trans it completly?

Tiny problemo Jordan all ;p included party, privateey and others come up as :Party: well for me. I clicked on the smilie itself (usually i type the name) and :Party: is what came up in ViperConcepts 3000 posts thread

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Tiny problemo Jordan all ;p included party, privateey and others come up as :Party: well for me. I clicked on the smilie itself (usually i type the name) and :Party: is what came up in ViperConcepts 3000 posts thread

He'll probably have to change the smilies name to :Party: instead of having a lower case "p"...or somethin' like that...

Jordan I have a question. Will GTP slowly make a transation like this? Like now we get new smilies and then we get a new color and then we get new font size options until it is all complete? Or will you just finsih it all up at once and trans it completly?
A few things will make a slow transition like this, but the actual new colors, header, footer, and templates will all change at once. So, don't be too shocked if it changes on you suddenly! The next thing for you to do will be to look at the top post of any forum, and read my latest announcement. :)

Tiny problemo Jordan all ;p included party, privateey and others come up as arty: well for me. I clicked on the smilie itself (usually i type the name) and arty: is what came up in ViperConcepts 3000 posts thread
Ooops... :dunce: I was afraid there would be conflicts like this...thanks for pointing that out! Let me know if you find any more. :)

:Propeller
:Party
:Pessimist
:Profile:
:Psst:

and any other smilie with a lower case P...:D

Originally posted by Jordan
Ooops... :dunce: I was afraid there would be conflicts like this...thanks for pointing that out! Let me know if you find any more. :)

All the ones that begin with ":P"

Originally posted by lotus350
All i can see is the box with the cross in it :confused:

Did you try hitting F5 or whatever your refresh button is?:confused: If that doesn't work, then I'm clueless...:P

Originally posted by lotus350
Tried it... didn't work :( Jordan do you know why i can't see them ?
Whoa...that's strange. Is it just the new one's you can't see? What happens when you click on "Get More" in the smilie box while posting a message?

Back