SNAIL Holiday Event Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope folks will consider the Holiday Race on Saturday night.
Ran simulated races today.

Quite the challenges with the three very different car & track combinations.

Hope the Servers get back Online before much longer.

Those servers!!! I want to do the liveries and pre-set up the rooms. 3 hours to the start of the pre-game show.... Anybody saw something and can shed some light on what the problem is?

As of now, 17 Drivers signed up. Order of priority will be according to this list

... unless there is a driver that has network problems and can't see the whole field, or serious lagging or something like that.

We may do a few "practice starts" before 9:30 just to see if everything works ok.

It doesn't look good. Server still not available in this part of the country either and only 1 hr to go.

@Wolfsatz or @MajorBlixem or @SAMHAIN85 please be ready to open room at 9pm if you can get onto the servers.

Tonight might be a write-off for me. I'm not going to sit here and check it every 5 minutes - I've got better things to do.

Room will open at 9:00 PM EST. We'll start when we're ready.

Requesting a delay start... I'm still out trying to get back home but freaking late Xmas shoppers have roads clogged up.

Wat is the status of the servers?

OK. It's been offline since 2pm or so...if they have not figured out fix yet.

Not rushing back home.

Wow that sucks. Do we postpone this if people are still having problems? Maybe next week after Christmas? Tuesday/Wednesday?

I'll be on in a couple minutes to see if I can connect. If I can I'll host. Depending on the numbers tonight maybe we'll just use this as a mock race night.

I'm curently in my practice room. I'm staying thre till it's time to join the track. I'm not leaving the server!

Nope not letting me connect. Ive been spamming reconnect, restarted game, nothing. I guess I'll try again in a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back