Sneak Peak : Course Maker?

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 252 comments
God I can't wait. I just hope the GPS system lives up to my expectations, problem is the more I think about the possibilities the more excited I get, which will probably mean I'll just be more disappointed when it doesn't live up to my fantasy world I've invented for myself.

Who is the uploader and where did he get the vid?! Doesn't seem official but I've not seen the vid before (It's got the Toyota in it so it must be new)

Certainly looks like GT6, however it could just be a new track? OR even just an FT-1 promo vid perhaps, in a future location.

Either way, I'm hoping the course maker lets us create realistic venues for motor racing circuits, not just a nice algorithm generated drive through the countryside.

Certainly looks like GT6, however it could just be a new track? OR even just an FT-1 promo vid perhaps, in a future location.

Either way, I'm hoping the course maker lets us create realistic venues for motor racing circuits, not just a nice algorithm generated drive through the countryside.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was hoping to be able to create realistic racing tracks but I wouldn't bank on it.

My only problem with Course Maker was that no life was in it. Yeah Scenery is nice if this were Point to Point races.

But If I can add more people, stands, even certain sponsorships and even some buildings, or even livestock like cows grazing those would make Course Maker a must for me.

Would be good if this is one of the course maker locations, the scenery looks fantastic. The track itself does look very much the same as GT5's course maker circuits though, very flat and uncharacteristic. I'm hoping we can have bumpy, uneven roads that unsettle your car and make driving a challenge, akin to the Nurburgring's and Bathurst's road surface (and country lanes that litter the UK and Europe).

Well this just shows cars driving down roads with nice views and no proof at all it from the course maker as not showing the editor bits etc as proof of it, this could just be anything from any car game demos for all we know now :):):banghead:

While reading the title, I was:

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

and while watching the video, I was:

It%2Bis%2B.....%2Bbeautiful%2B_532f9cc7a38609b48fe3cad002ca591f.jpg

Love the scenery, it would be nice if the course maker could make tracks of that quality, we'll just have to wait and see.

Is this an official GT6 music track by the way? I liked it a lot.

Back