Sneak Peak : Course Maker?

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 252 comments
Well this just shows cars driving down roads with nice views and no proof at all it from the course maker as not showing the editor bits etc as proof of it, this could just be anything from any car game demos for all we know now :):):banghead:

The video is legit as it was part of the interview Jordan was part of (last night) on Twitch featured here, from this post. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-news-and-discussion.260299/page-235#post-9251384

Link to the actual recorded interview. http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/b/497411937

This place is Zahara De La Sierra, 20 kilometers NW away from Ronda. And this is the artificial lake of Zahara-el Gastor.
:cheers:

1390477519-ronda2.png

1390477507-ronda-3.png

What we can see in this video are true roads: A-2300 for sure, and probably A-374.
I don't know for CA-531, CA-5311 and CA-0419.

47282616.jpg

image_63142.jpeg

So this is the confirmed Andalucia location the course maker had confirmed I assume? It's a long drive from Ronda but it's near.

EDIT: The small mountain side town can be seen when driving on the same side of the lake AND the other side of the lake as well.

This. Is. Big.

Last edited:
Kaz loves southern Spain, its official :D

I hope we will have the opportunity to modify the terrain too, so we can have a flat surface for drawing a flat track layout.

You guys should really take a look at the news and discussion thread, and what Wardez said there

Why do we have a "news and discussion" thread inside a news and discussion forum? Seriously. One thread ... all news goes there? I like having separate threads for news items so that they can be linked and shared on other forums instead of having to read 400 pages of news to find the topic you are interested in. Just saying.

Why do we have a "news and discussion" thread inside a news and discussion forum? Seriously. One thread ... all news goes there? I like having separate threads for news items so that they can be linked and shared on other forums instead of having to read 400 pages of news to find the topic you are interested in. Just saying.
The guys in the posts above this seemed kind of confused about what was going on with the "course marker" video, starting wild speculations while at that time Wardez and others in the thread I linked had posted the solution to the confusing "is it track or course maker" question. And the link should idealy lead you right to page 235 where said posts appear, so its really just a quick scroll down. :)

Not getting excited yet. It will probably be 1 track, possible paid dlc. I wouldn't get my hopes up for the track creator until an official announcement.

Effing... HELL!!! This is hands down the best looking Gran Turismo track I've ever seen.

PD, if it's to be paid for, you get all my money 👍

Now take it easy on me, I'm not by any chance implying it's gonna cost us money to drive on this win of a track.

Here's the quote that Flaco13 wants everyone to read (but didn't post):

Yeah, Kaz said in an interview that there would be custom tracks made by PD using the course creator feature tool released before the actual tool is. It's meant to serve as a sample of what's possible.

So to the people saying that this is a course creator track, and those that are saying this is just a new track, you're both half wrong :) (or half right, if you're an optimist).

I will be glued to this game if the course maker shows up.
It was my favorite feature from GT5.

Back