Sneak Peak : Course Maker?

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 252 comments
New track? Paid DLC, I assume?
Suddenly I'm not that excited anymore.

New track with the same sorry AI in the most haphazard grid of vehicles imaginable? Oh, with no option for tire wear or fuel use?

I would prefer PD to focus on reintroducing the features that were in GT5 and promised for GT6 before paid DLC start appearing.

This is the statement I was looking for.

I would prefer PD to focus on reintroducing the features that were in GT5 and promised for GT6 before paid DLC start appearing.
You were talking about paying for a track. Not for the course maker. If it is a track and not a course maker location (which, like you said is promised and most likely will be free) and it drives like it looks I'd paid twice.

Because modelling a track slows down programming *EVERYTHING* else right? I knew there will be whiners and moaners - never happy, never satisfied and bring down the mood because THEY are frustrated and need to tell the whole world something EVERYBODY knows already.

It is what it is - get over it, stop your whining or vent off in the "whining thread".

Looks amazing! I don't care if its paid DLC because im not a peasant.

New content is always great, especially with what is likely to be a very large track. If there is sufficient corners and its narrow enough then it may even keep the drift forum happy... for a few minutes :lol:

Looks like fun though.

No, a beautiful track to drive some of the best cars in the world on.

Jesus Christ dude, that's sad.

Does it look awesome, well sure it does, it looks great. But really, looks have never really been GT's weak point. But without any substance or depth to the gameplay, well, looks just don't last do they?

The game hasn't even been out for two months, offering paid DLC now (and what's more, supposedly one made/based of a Course Maker creation) would be pretty much like offering day-one paid DLC. I won't support such practice, given the state the game was released and bait-n-switch tactics I feel I was lured into getting it early at full price.

The members of the Kaz defenders' club could go buy 10 more copies of GT6 if they really feel that loyal to PD/Sony.

Because modelling a track slows down programming *EVERYTHING* else right?
What if instead of modeling new paid DLC content, they added weather/time change for existing tracks that don't have it yet, improve old-gen tracks (Cote D'Azur...), or converted more Standard cars to Premium or "semi-Premium", for example?

Last edited:
What if instead of modeling new paid DLC content, they added weather/time change for existing tracks that don't have it yet, improve old-gen tracks (Cote D'Azur...), or converted more Standard cars to Premium or "semi-Premium", for example?
In that case, they wouldn't earn money. And we all know how much they need money to create stuff like that you suggested. :lol:

The game hasn't even been out for two months, offering paid DLC now (and what's more, supposedly one made/based of a Course Maker creation) would be pretty much like offering day-one paid DLC. I won't support such practice, given the state the game was released and bait-n-switch tactics I feel I was lured into getting it early at full price.

The members of the Kaz defenders' club could go buy 10 more copies of GT6 if they really feel that loyal to PD/Sony.

We don't even know if it's paid or free. And for me - I'd take that track over the other things you listed - even if it's a paid DLC.

Must wait 3 more days ...... I can't wait that long damn it.

Let's start another countdown thread :dopey:

1477.jpg

Looks amazing! I don't care if its paid DLC because im not a peasant.

New content is always great, especially with what is likely to be a very large track. If there is sufficient corners and its narrow enough then it may even keep the drift forum happy... for a few minutes :lol:

Looks like fun though.

So only poor people should be concerned with whether a new track is paid DLC when they have much more serious things to fix in GT6, like maybe getting the game to where it should be and out of this beta development they have us all doing for them. :rolleyes:

If you're so affluent, do us all a favor and pay PD to get GT6 to where it should have been at launch.

I want to drive my Daihatsu midget a few laps on this track. Don't care if it is paid DLC. I have always supoorted PD and the GT series. I will gladly do it again.

So only poor people should be concerned with whether a new track is paid DLC when they have much more serious things to fix in GT6, like maybe getting the game to where it should be and out of this beta development they have us all doing for them. :rolleyes:
I remember this racing game that was "buggy, glitchy, had input lag, icy physics" and was released as a half-assed game to the public, yet it got away by releasing DLC even though it STILL had the problems it had from the very beginning. I remember this other racing game that was also released half finished, taking every feature and content out and yet again that one get's away by releasing DLC (along with old content) without even finishing the game.

I don't understand. Why does those devs not get the same crap PD get's, but instead, they get away with doing this to people? Why?

Last edited:
I remember this racing game that was "buggy, glitchy, had input lag, icy physics" and was released as a half-assed game to the public, yet it got away by releasing DLC even though it STILL had the problems it had from the very beginning. I remember this other racing game that was also released half finished, taking every feature and content out and yet again that one get's away by releasing DLC (along with old content) without even finishing the game.

I don't understand. Why does those devs not get the same crap PD get's, but instead, they get away with doing this to people? Why?

Name those games, and which one's have as big of a following as GT does, that has as big of a budget as PD does, which one's have as gigantic of a development cycle that PD does, and which one's promise those things and then fall very EXTREMELY short at release.

Wow it looks incredible...it reminds me of the circuit of San Juan in Argentina (but it looks way too big in comparison) or some location here at Spain (Prineo Aragones, north of Spain).

Let´s see what it is but it looks like the course maker...remember when they said that it will be 5 times the size of Nürburgring...and this clearly looks like it is.

Back