So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,290 comments
TB
tumblr_p9ll5mTtO61qgbwbvo1_500.gif
I just hope I've not crossed a line there - I was a bit angry at the time

I just hope I've not crossed a line there - I was a bit angry at the time
The misguided attempt at comedy in my last post was intended to point out the different between waiting at a light (annoying), walking away from a self checkout (also annoying) and feeding someone (quite neighborly). You're obviously fine. ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

It was well worth taking the day off my normal job to attend the New England Motor Press Association's winter testing with the current majority of press cars in the fleet.
first_genesis_suv_by_medigoflame_dee4skb-fullview.jpg

ford_mustang_mach_e_by_medigoflame_dee4sf4-fullview.jpg

indy_yellow_pearl_acura_nsx_by_medigoflame_dee4o6s-fullview.jpg

Did not expect to get to experience the NSX and Mach-E, but I managed to get some time behind the wheel of both. There was a Durango Hellcat and Ram TRX I wish I got to drive, but those two were as hard to get the keys to as the NSX and Mach-E. So glad to have my first supercar experience on my own on public roads. Wish I had more time to spend with them.

It was well worth taking the day off my normal job to attend the New England Motor Press Association's winter testing with the current majority of press cars in the fleet.

indy_yellow_pearl_acura_nsx_by_medigoflame_dee4o6s-fullview.jpg
That NSX is still one of the most beautiful cars of this era and it definitely looks good in yellow. Just being able to sit in an NSX would make me happy and make my day.

Had quite a disappointing day today. Tried practicing some Bass and playing a bit of Black Ops, but then slid into an inexplicably harsh sense of irritation as I proceeded to make a mess of every conversation I started on Tinder. Never before felt so isolated, but so antisocial at the same time.

Would have spoken to my friends to make up for it, but I'm not falling for that absolute mass of crap again.

My days have been soul crushingly boring lately.

Get up - shower & dress - go for a boring walk - cook stale tasting dinner - sit in front of the computer browsing random various stuff - cook stale tasting meal for supper - lift weights - sit in front of the computer replaying games I have played a million times already - go to bed and read a few pages from books I'm no longer interested in - sleep.

If its a workday just replace - going for a boring walk- and -sit in front of the computer browsing random various stuff- with -dreadful office work-

Last edited:
Over 200 hours into my first D&D campaign, my character died today. I feel a bit sad, but itโ€™s only a game. Now I get to create a new character completely different to continue in the same campaign which will be enjoyable.

This morning when I got up the first thing my father said: "I'm going to call the doctor. My throat hurts".
I started to feel bad (depressed) immediately and was trying to remember places where I had been in the past 14 days which could have posed a Sars-Cov2 risk.

So I decided to vacuum the living room and also immediately, started to feel better. As a result, I vacuumed almost the entire house and removed a little bit of dust at certain flat horizontal places.

After finishing cleaning, I felt so good (still do) that I did the dishes (just a few items) and going to the grocery store with my bicycle instead of the car. Maybe I'm going jogging this afternoon >>> Belse Bossen.

The sun is shining, it is not too cold, so I'm going to enjoy my ride with my bike to the grocery store. Unless something bad happens.

Everybody, have a nice day and try to enjoy yourself during these difficult pandemic times.

Last edited:
Pretty good, just ordered a replacement for my old trusty playseat from Sim-Lab, can't wait to start putting it together! and while not the biggest football fan, it's hard to not get excited when a kid from just down the street scored two goals in champions league tonight (again)

Witnessed a game of cat and mouse being played in back garden by a cat and a mouse. Very fascinating, can confirm now Tom and Jerry is legit. Was impressed with mouse climbing wall and then the cat still managing to capture it in one attempt before releasing for another round.

To be honest?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Except I didn't make vegetable soup as I intended.

This late afternoon I saw a lowered black Porsche Sport Turismo. I got so excited seeing this car. That is one heck of a beautiful car.

On my way to the cigar shop I was cruising besides a bus in a slow zone, watched the passengers and spotted an incredibly beautiful woman, she looked at me and gave me one hell of a beautiful, genuine smile. I smiled back, and that immediately improved my day by 200%.
For me that was like a single bright sunray in a long period of darkness.

Last edited:
Today I successfully launched and recovered 5 rockets, the first time I've launched a model rocket in 30 years. Two were kits, 3 original designs.

dsc00061-jpg.454766

From left to right: Bigamist (B4-2), custom-finned Big Baffled Bertha (B6-2), die Glock (1/2A6-2), Blender (A10-0T), Animist (1/2A3-2T)

dsc00052-jpg.454772

Carkeek Park, 100' to the nearest tree, a lush Puget Sound view, and a ten minute drive. Do not bring a parachute; streamer or tumble/spin works best here.

Day isn't halfway over, but today is a good day.

Just shed a happy tear or two.

Both COVID-19 vaccination appointments have been set. First one tomorrow, second just shy of a month later.

:)

Day isn't halfway over, but today is a good day.

Just shed a happy tear or two.

Both COVID-19 vaccination appointments have been set. First one tomorrow, second just shy of a month later.

:)

Same here. I booked the first one for tomorrow night, and the pharmacy just texted me about the second one in mid April.

Yesterday was really ๐Ÿ‘.

I met with two friends after more than one year. No, I'm lying, one of these two friends gave me a taste of his tuned BMW //M2 14 days ago.

There is not much to do, because of SARS-CoV2 so we went for a walk, with the other friend's dog, and after that we went back to the other friend's home and sat on the patio and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked.

When I said I wanted to wake up, I did not specify that "nearly get into a head-on crash at 50-60 MPH" was the method I wanted. Other than that, uneventful day so far.

Last edited:
Went to work, had McDonald's for lunch, made quiche for dinner, watched the 3rd Harry Potter movie and had sex.

10/10 would recommend.

Everything is white outside so it can't be bad. I like snow and snowy landscapes.

The snow is sticky (moist) enough to make a snowman. I want to make a snowman.

I missed this thread.

My day started okay. I heard from someone I haven't spoken to much and they're happy, doing well. That motivated me to get back into the gym again for the week and I did some decent lifting. I also did some work on my graphic design projects.

Things got a bit annoying. Someone caused a commotion on the bus and I got off and just walked 50 minutes to home in 89 degree Fahrenheit weather. I wanted a long walk, but not in those conditions.

I did some rushed and stressed shopping, then got stopped by someone in my neighborhood that needed a ride. I generally keep driving when bothered by people, but I was feeling a bit nice. The guy was kind of drunk (day drinking), but he needed a ride, so I decided to give him time in my already exhausting day.

Apart from that, just relaxed as much as I could, spoke with my sister, spoke with my mom, picked up my dad.

Things winded down and I watched Schumacher on Netflix and cried on and off through the film.

A winding day of exhaustion, that's for sure.

Back