songs to drift to

• Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 103 comments
Whatever's in my CD player, usually it's Slipknot or Millencolin, sometimes Reel Big Fish. Right now it's Dillinger Escape Plan. Certainly keeps me awake.

Don't like techno or eurobeat or any of that sort of stuff, I'll stick with my rock/metal/punk etc.

well alot of good bands have alot of great songs for his purpose, i have nerdfully made a drift playlist. heres a few for you guys to try out:

killers - jenny was a friend of mine
u2 - where the streets have no name
underoath - young and aspiring
alexisonfire - accidents
early november - i want to hear you sad
brand new - jude law and a semester abroad
brand new - seventy times seven
senses fail - let it enfold you
senses fail - bite to break skin

tell me if ya like em...keep it sideways fellas

No doubt.That dvd is unbelievable. I like the part where he thinks he rips his pants and has to go back behind the stage and check it out, then comes back out..half of that time hes still playing!

I just bought the hendrix tribute cd the other day, its great too. Has clapton, stevie ray vaughn..great to drift to also.

Any good music is fine with me when it comes to GT4! lolz Initial D music is good gets my blood pumped up and I go all crazy drifting instead of grip. I even put on some Trance and suddenly I begin to drive with a combination of Drift and Grip! Even those classical music on GT4 helps me take more smother drifting/racing lines. haha well thats me anyway, with or without music I don't mind.

I love listening to really fast hard music while drifting it just pumps me up and it sounds really well while sliding sideways at 50+ mph's :D

daan
I'm going to move this into the drifiting forum. You'll not find many drifters in the music forum.

And this will probably be the video with Faint on it.
Ahh I miss the insanatiy of gt3,sim tires and huge angles! GT4 is my favorite gt but, man just looking at that drift vid brings back fond memories.:sly:

The Prodigy - Breathe or Firestarter
Linkin Park - Faint or Breaking the Habit
Paul Van Dyke - Any of them

or anything on http://di.fm - -Best stuff ever, Trance/house/D&B/Vocal Trance/Deep house/something called Gabber -all streaming radio.

You all have some good taste in music. But, I preffer to just listen to the engine and tires squeeling. It helps to here when the tires spin to much and your about to spin out. But, then again sometimes I'll put some Walt Mink, Hey Mercedes, Minus the Bear, Death Cab for Cutie, Curve, Dredg, Veda, and allot more on the stereo just loud enough to hear.

DriftingShinobi
As NOS2 said, Initial D songs will do. Usually listen 2 music when drifting (when i do most stuff actually). Any other fast music type will do e.g. Trance
Rammstein?

For me, it's Super Eurobeat all the way! If this music doesn't make you drive faster (not nessesarily better, but faster) there is something wrong with you. :)

Back