Sony PSP GT Special Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileyno1
  • 39 comments
  • 2,936 views
i think´thats fake couse i saw pictures of psp gt on magazine and it did not look like that...
 
If that is real, hopefully America will get it. I shouldn't get my hopes up though, we americans get screwed out of all the cool stuff. :indiff:
 
Like it's really going to cost them alot to produce a different colored skin with GT emblems on it. If anything they'll probably make money off of this because they're more than likely going to charge extra for it.
 
This PSP is not in production anywhere, it is just a concept. I think it was showcased at E3 or TGS. It was just an idea, there is no guarentee that it will be sold.
 
I personally will buy the original black coloured one. It looks much nicer in my opinion. :)
 
That's not hard to do in photoshop...
 
spawn9999999
This PSP is not in production anywhere, it is just a concept. I think it was showcased at E3 or TGS. It was just an idea, there is no guarentee that it will be sold.

You mean GT4:Portable right?
 
WOW sorry for my doubts it just looked sooooo nice..i know that psp has allmost same potential that ps2 have but thats just crazy, got to get me one of those babys...
 
a long long time ago, i'fe seen this also before on the internet, can't remeber where, but i now that it give me
the looks of beiing quite real.

So thats another 50,- xtra for the GT4 logo.
But like to have it, hopefully we will get a PSP+GT4 package, (like GT3 with PS2) and Logitech
GT racing wheel.
 
spawn9999999
This PSP is not in production anywhere, it is just a concept. I think it was showcased at E3 or TGS. It was just an idea, there is no guarentee that it will be sold.

Its in production, its real, its physical, you can buy one in Japan for a little over 100 UKP, and I have played one. So umm... Wrong facts dude :D
 
doh ouh jeah i saw on tv where people were waiting to get psp,there was 1600 dudes waiting on front of litle electronic shop in somewhere in japan..
 
Errr.. he was talking about this PSP as in the GT edition one, not the PSP as in the plain black one Sony is selling in Japan right now.

The white GT PSP (and other special edition PSPs from the gameshow) are not for sale... yet.
 
If it does make it to PSP, I wonder how much the in-game graphics would improve over Ridge Racer, which is a bit GT2-ish.

Oh and to anyone who says the PSP does not exist,
 
whats so special about white psp?? does it something diferent than norm.psp??
 
spawn9999999
This PSP is not in production anywhere, it is just a concept. I think it was showcased at E3 or TGS. It was just an idea, there is no guarentee that it will be sold.


The psp is out in japan already and my local game stores are taking pre orders for it. Its very much real my friend.
 
I think he was referring to the white one, not the PSP in general.

The white "GT4" PSP is quite real, but I think it's just a one-off.. a prototype that, as Spawn said, will probably never make it into production. At the most, it'll be a limited-edition thing in Japan (GT is much bigger there than it is here).
 
psp is coming out march here in europe?? or april something like that..
 
Sony did say in the past that all colour variations that were showcased were only prototypes and wouldn't hit retail.

But we all know what they're like and by the time GT4M comes out I think they won't be able to resist a special ed. machine.
 
Hi guys,

the PSP is really not a new thing. Its been in Singapore for a couple of months already, just like the Nintendo DS. I have personally seen the graphics of the games, including GT PSP and its pretty decent. I think the only downside is that the price that one pays for it is equivalent to a PS2 console. Furthermore, the games are not as "Home User" ready so..its going to cost quite a bit to own more games. On the whole, its really neat. So thumbs up SONY!
 
Back