Sony PSP GT Special Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileyno1
  • 39 comments
  • 2,936 views
that looks pretty real but I wouldnt be suprised if it were fake.

looks hot though :)
 
The white psp is just an alternate colour not a specific edition to coincide with the release of "GT4 portable" ive seen some promo shots of a few people with different coloured ones like blue and red and black and white. as when they will be released i dont know but they are in production and will be released.

and yes "GT4 portable" dose look this sweet as ive seen some vidoe footage of it running on a psp and man was i suprised. wipeout pure looks sweet and so dose ridge racer.

roll on the release of GT4 protable.
 
Oh man, I don't like the colour at all! And I think it's going to get dirty easier than the black one. I don't even understand why they would put a GT logo on it. I mean, when I'm playing I'm watching the screen, not at the logo.
 
theres a 1600x1200 picture if you image search psp in google, You can't look at that and tell me it was photoshopped. Yea I want one too though.
 
spawn9999999
This PSP is not in production anywhere, it is just a concept. I think it was showcased at E3 or TGS. It was just an idea, there is no guarentee that it will be sold.

"PSP™ Release Date is March 24 at a price of $249.99!"
-From PlayStation Boards
 
Doesn't anybody read my post? ....
spawn9999999 was talking about the WHITE GT4 PSP, NOT a NORMAL LOOKING BLACK PSP.

:\
 
sUn
That's not hard to do in photoshop...

Then photoshop me some clear buttons that look that good. Because as far as I know, there is not PSP with clear buttons.

Thank you.
 
Hehe.. good point, Con. :) You'd be surprised how many people out there automatically think "Photoshop" when they see something that doesn't look quite right. Not bothering to consider just how hard it is to make something like this in Photoshop. I've been using Photoshop for quite a while now, and I can do some pretty cool stuff. But I wouldn't try to turn a black PSP into a white one and change the buttons. It'd take days, and in the end it would still look Photoshopped. This doesn't. It's quite real.
 
Anyone know when PSP version of GT4 will come out in the states?
 
Back