sony_gamer Kai Call Out

• Thread starter articzap
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
artic_zap
Video by teedot:
link removed pending permission

Call out was cuz sony_gamer talks **** to everyone saying hes the best. This vid was made to prove he isn't all he says he is.

Acceptable Use Policy: "No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated."

Come on buddy, do we really need a flamefest here? I don't think so.

luftrofl
Acceptable Use Policy: "No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated."

Come on buddy, do we really need a flamefest here? I don't think so.

oh no its the GTP Police.. gimme a friggin break. its a video and its meant to be humorous.. if you got a problem with it. dont watch it. :grumpy:

lol and this guy isnt even a member here... so how is that against the AUP? rofl

He is a member, but hes cool about it I think. Ask him, if hes got a problem, then I'll take it down, till then, never.

teedot
oh no its the GTP Police.. gimme a friggin break. its a video and its meant to be humorous.. if you got a problem with it. dont watch it. :grumpy:

lol and this guy isnt even a member here... so how is that against the AUP? rofl

Doesn't matter. It's against the thread creator.
That may be a game, but THIS is a forum.

articzap
Video by teedot:

Call out was cuz sony_gamer talks **** to everyone saying hes the best. This vid was made to prove he isn't all he says he is.

lol wow spin out after spin out...im guessing this is on x-link? funny stuff

i dont think we need threads like these here at gtp.
but if your going to compare yourself to him id like to see whole laps, viewing both you and him. then we can compare how much you spinout to how much he does. then we can see who really sucks.
imo this thread should be deleted/locked.

I think it's hillarious that you make a vid like this to try and show your superiority as a xlink drifter over SG, but include clips where you follow him straight off the track....

I agree with DH. If you're so desperate to prove you're better than someone, lets see some full laps. Challenge SG to a XDGP match, teedot.

You want full lap videos for proof, then its full lap videos you will get. The small video is the truth, whether or not you choose to believe it.

ill post up the full laps tomorrow mornin for u guys. i dont have anything to hide. and yeah, i ran off the track a few times... it does happen to everyone im sure... i just edited the video that way to make it entertaining for u ppl who want to watch it. but anyways the grudge between me and sony_gamer has been settled and we are both happy. We had a nice competition tonight with RL9010 (DKing) as a judge ... im not tryin to say im totally superior to him... he is a good drifter, but over the last few days his attitude provoked me to make this video to set an example that i wont put up with never ending sht talkin ...

so yeah tomorrow ill post up the links for the full laps. stay tuned. :)

If he's cool about it, then get him to make a post saying that he's cool about it before posting the video next time - otherwise, it looks very much like a personal attack.

articzap
He is a member, but hes cool about it I think. Ask him, if hes got a problem, then I'll take it down, till then, never.

The onus should not be on everyone else to 'ask him' - it's up to the video poster to justify it first...

In the meantime, please ask him to PM me (or Swift) saying that he's cool about it, and the link may be reinstated and the thread may be reopened.

Also, the video contains explicit language and therefore you should have a warning saying so... 💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back