Speed!

So far, I actually think most cars seem a lot faster... In the lower classes, at least. I don't like S-Class and above all that much, so I can't comment on that. But especially C-Class and lower - in those cars, I'm getting a better sense of speed than before.

So far, I actually think most cars seem a lot faster... In the lower classes, at least. I don't like S-Class and above all that much, so I can't comment on that. But especially C-Class and lower - in those cars, I'm getting a better sense of speed than before.

Well my Testarossa is quiet peppy, so you might be right on that point. My LFA is tune to R3 and it goes like there's crate of overweight house cats on top of it.

Cars feel fliipping quick :crazy:

Managed to squeeze 264mph out of a tuned Veyron . Bumper Cam at LeMans was insane :scared:

Can't wait till i get the SS Version :nervous:

The cars feel a whole lot faster than before, the sense of speed is just amazing. And combine that with the beautiful graphics and spectacular sounds... <3

Does make you wonder.

I think the sense of speed is overall pretty good, does seem to change from view to view as well though.

OHH..I didn't know FM4 was released few days ago...I thought it will be released on November...I'm new to xbox...and haven't bought one yet...any advice? Should I buy the 4 or 250GB?

Don't go for the 4GB one, it will not have enough space on the HDD to accept the full installation of FM4. Try to find one of the non-slim models of the Xbox360. The old Elite should be a good deal, if you can locate it.

If you can't, go for the 250GB one.

but I'm buying it just for FM4 sake... and it's quite expensive..

If you don't have soome nice amount of cash to spare, I'd advise against getting a syystem specifically for one game. If any game is worth it, it's Forza 4, but it's still a pretty large sum of money for just one game.

Don't go for the 4GB one, it will not have enough space on the HDD to accept the full installation of FM4. Try to find one of the non-slim models of the Xbox360. The old Elite should be a good deal, if you can locate it.

ok then...Kinect? should I buy that one too? :odd:

If you don't have soome nice amount of cash to spare, I'd advise against getting a syystem specifically for one game. If any game is worth it, it's Forza 4, but it's still a pretty large sum of money for just one game.

nahh..I've been saving since last march to buy this..but I wouldn't mind if I can just buy the 4GB since I have long lists of wants but FM4 is on the top..

ok then...Kinect? should I buy that one too? :odd:
That's up to you. I'm getting headaches with the headtracking and get so confused that I don't know where to drive anymore, others swear by it... I'd get a wheel before Kinect, though.
nahh..I've been saving since last march to buy this..but I wouldn't mind if I can just buy the 4GB since I have long lists of wants but FM4 is on the top..
Alright, if you've got a list of games to play, go for it 👍 I'd still recommend something with a decent HDD, because installing games usually cuts down on loading times. Plus, with FM4, it'll be useful to store the pictures you're taking as well as the DLC content.

Alright, if you've got a list of games to play, go for it 👍 I'd still recommend something with a decent HDD, because installing games usually cuts down on loading times. Plus, with FM4, it'll be useful to store the pictures you're taking as well as the DLC content.

LOL, what I think I 'll be only playing FM4...but 250GB isn't a waste for just one game right and with the DLC,etc2??

LOL, what I think I 'll be only playing FM4...but 250GB isn't a waste for just one game right? DLC,etc2??

I bought my 250 GB xbox 360 just for Forza 4.
I did buy Forza 2 and Forza 3 like 3 months ago to get ready for the 4th one :P

And I must say it was worth it :cheers:

Back