Spoilers

  • Thread starter Thread starter duhuh
  • 108 comments
  • 6,154 views
un_peacekeeper
that's a pretty nice spoiler

If I'm not mistaken, that's actually classified as a "wing" not a spoiler. Spoilers, again if I'm not mistaken, are only lips or small elevated areas.
 
okay, mr. technial. y don't u say upside-down wing...that's what it is. :)
 
SchuberT
If I'm not mistaken, that's actually classified as a "wing" not a spoiler. Spoilers, again if I'm not mistaken, are only lips or small elevated areas.


Thats called a lip spoiler.
 
Will you stop discussing about this? I think you all know what is meant with "spoiler", and that's the important thing. The actual problem is that a wing for example is called "Spoiler" in German (which is an English word obviously), and who knows how many similar words there are in other languages. So when somebody says spoiler he may actually talk about a wing without knowing. This discussion is pointless, there will be wings / spoilers in GT4, and that's all that matters.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
blablablabla
 

Attachments

  • World's%20Largest%20Wing.jpg
    World's%20Largest%20Wing.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
LOOK AT ALL THE RICE! lol

That civic was funny.... But there's something about a plywood wing that makes me smile...
 
if you think those are funny pics, check out Anti Rice and look at the galleries. All of the stupidest ricers are in there. HAHA
 
LMAO!!! wow wtf is that and who the hell drives that kind of crap??? 👎 i was watching the Pimp My Ride today with the S13 that is totally beat and they turn it into an NFSU car.....omg i almost started crying! why??? WHY???? sorry....its the last week of school and i have a monster portfolio to turn in to my professor tuesday and i'm freaking out and kinda emotionally not right......
 
sorry, I know that we can add wing on our car in GT4, but, is there any lip spoiler we can add on? I haven't found any photo about spoiler other than wing.
 
Just think about a car(e.g. Honda Civic), you just put a wing on it but no any other spoiler. It is so ugly that I can't accept.
 
AERO KIT other than wing, just like front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear under-spoiler ......
 
A complete aero kit is a great idea. Instead of having a semi-functional mostly for bling rear wing only on the car.
 
Back